Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen (59649 Views)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by notym2chektym: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Because Nnamdi Kanu is making headline, this one want to make headline too... And he arranging his wife kidnap
Stop being insensitive, you don't need to be a fool always

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Theunbothered: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] if you are not be careful with your unguided utterances you will surprised when you land in prison.
Shut up already, silly noise maker

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Halimat04(f): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Strategy to stop him from coming to Lagos....awon o ba ye je

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Cumtroller:
Lies from the pit of hell.

Sunday Igboho has a case to answer. I strongly suspect he has mined his wife's skull for spare parts to fortify his power.

If you know, you know...

This is the kind of news the government likes. Always playing with fire until it backfires. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by DenreleDave(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Cumtroller:
Lies from the pit of hell.

Sunday Igboho has a case to answer. I strongly suspect he has mined his wife's skull for spare parts to fortify his power.

If you know, you know...

Yes just like cownu used the destiny of 15 million igbos to buy Fendi

Agbari Ojukwu ur runaway Biafra lord Coward fighter used 3 millions igbos for Suya meat grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Theunbothered: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Because Nnamdi Kanu is making headline, this one want to make headline too... And he arranging his wife kidnap

notym2chektym:

Stop being insensitive, you don't need to be a fool always

Nigerians must always find a way to say stupid things and behave in strange ways during serious times.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Abalado(f): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Do u think this Buhari people are doing the right thing if they are the one in charge?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by calyto: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
IOO don chop donors money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The summary of this news is that the Rally in Lagos scheduled for Saturday will no longer hold.

Una money don burn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha! Everybody is a yahoo in this country
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Ayomi90: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Rareoil:
Was is it not day before yesterday that you Yorubas were laughing that Nnamdi kanu was captured, now see what has happened to you!

When you guys are ready to work with us to eliminate Buhari and his tyrant Fulani militia you can call us.

Has Sunday Igboho been captured too? Seems the blow FG gave u still affecting u, u no see road well.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by SpearofGod(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=stephanie11 post=103250859] Buhari has declared war against the south.
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-sunday-igbohos-wife-abdu
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by michoim(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Nonsense. Because you see army uniform therefore it's Nigeria army. Am very sure this is an arrangement within Sunday Igboho's camp...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by EyezofGod120: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

If you hear the sound of AK-47 now, you go japa enter Benin republic

Coward ..
. I talk am,,you no get sense,,una kuku dey happy as dem dey kill up and down,,keep it up bobo
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Emmerlee(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is bad ...God please come and save Nigeria from these Islamic Terrorist Nigerians mistakenly voted in 2015

Mistakenly voted twice?

Na cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by SpearofGod(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=stephanie11 post=103250859] Buhari has declared war against the south.
https://politicsnigeria.com/breakin
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by xreal: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
E don set, finally.!

I knew something serious will happen before the July 3rd rally in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Rareoil(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

Has Sunday Igboho been captured too? Seems the blow FG gave u still affecting u, u no see road well.

But his wife has been captured right?

Now how does it feel.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by PrinceOfLagos: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2021
EyezofGod120:
. I talk am,,you no get sense,,una kuku dey happy as dem dey kill up and down,,keep it up bobo

If you do anyhow , you go see anyhow for this country .
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Aduroja123(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Ekwuemechidubem: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Oh Lord of host!!! Answer my prayers and BREAK this country for it is eating too much blood than an idol for Whatever you hear me say,that you will do for me please oh Lord and also bless my fellow nairalanders
This I ask as a new month resolution for yours is the power,the kingdom and the Glory
Settled

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by notym2chektym: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Theunbothered:

Nigerians must always find a way to say stupid things and behave in strange ways during serious times.
You are right that's why I cautioned him
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Buhari Media Cow's, (BMC)

Are you guys now seeing why Toyota, Hyundai, Twitter and many other multinational companies choose Ghana as their Africa base?

Shebi wen EYE blind MIRROR go rest...

I told someone that what twitter did in Ghana refers to FDI Foreign Direct Investment.

And it involves opening an foreign office in a country by a foreign company, employing staff and conducting business in the said country. And expanding gradually. He said NO. That FDI means buying shares in Exchange, being investment of like $5m. I laughed at him.

Let him come and tell us what exactly TOYOTA just did in Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by meccuno: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
survivor10:
They should not take turns on the wife. I condemn this attack.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Looking like a false flag.

Trying to make a U-turn on the Lagos rally.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Masterito(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2021
That is the most scary part, if only Southerners understand.
tutudesz:
The Assailants spoke French Language fluently undecided
Na only God know watin happen
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Bhol28: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu the master strategist

The oracle himself
Ogun kill u there,wetin concern Tinubu
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by meccuno: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
SimplyFacts:
I know you UGM & supporters would go to any length to put the FG in a tight corner & cause crisis in other regions over the arrest of your sect leader. But I need to tell you that if your hand is found in this barbaric act (of course you are known for violence), take it or leave it, Sunday Igboho will kill you all.
[/s]
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by babydioku(f): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Fulani/DSS are very predictable..
But am sure Tinubu knows where she is!! Evil man!

I am PROUDLY IGBO and i hereby call on Tinubu/Buhari to release sunday igboho's wife immediately and unconditionally!!

Meanwhile, Igboho just got his first baptism of fire!

Freedom fighting is not moi moi, it's more than just waving to people.., you must loose something, but your resolve must not be broken! Kanu has suffered even worse!

He lost his both parents!, and he also has lost men as well..
The dark forces of evil determined to hold This country down in perpetual slavery have been unleashed! We must remain strong, resolute, and formidable!!

afonja stop pretending to be igbo. carry your own cross

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Bhol28: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2021
michoim:
Nonsense. Because you see army uniform therefore it's Nigeria army. Am very sure this is an arrangement within Sunday Igboho's camp...
Army uniform wey IPOB get thousands for them yard
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by WEALTHYMII: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Arewa agenda is the greatest abomination on earth!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by delishpot: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2021
Even Igboho himself should watch out. After picking him Nothing will happen. It will just be looked at as an unfortunate incident. There willl be talks, worries and thats it.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by VULCAN(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2021
I can't believe someone with a functioning brain typed this daft sentence.

People abroad don't visit home I guess.

Once you are abroad you are stuck there.

Someone was kidnapped and 7 people killed and someone chooses to focus on what "they" said.

Gosh.

nairavsdollars:
I thought they said his wife and children are abroad.. these people and lies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.