Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) (31010 Views)

Nike Adeyemi Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by NaijaSumi: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happy birthday daddy God bless your new age
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
HBD sir cool
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Lama70(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Never had the opportunity to celebrate my dad before he left. I give thanks to God all the same.
Happy birthday celebration, sir!
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by AgentGoat: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Starboytwo:
Nothing consine me with the elder.

I have decided, July 1st 2021 to be selling drugs(Loud and Arizona) Strangely, i got a realization that Naija no fit good again, i mean, naija don cast. so wetin we dey do omoluabi for. Omo every man for himself.

I strongly love this nation and i have plans to go into politics to make naija a better place, but until then, i refuse to let naija kee me. mo ti di underworld

Where your shop dey?
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wow, he's still kicking.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Livinglory99: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by dan761(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Starboytwo:

I have decided, July 1st 2021 to be selling drugs(Loud and Arizona) Strangely, i got a realization that Naija no fit good again, i mean, naija don cast. so wetin we dey do omoluabi for. Omo every man for himself.

I strongly love this nation and i have plans to go into politics to make naija a better place, but until then, i refuse to let naija kee me. mo ti di underworld
. grin Bros take am easy now ....Naija go still better now ..Abi U no Belief again .
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Los10ban: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
happy birthday daddy
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Navyguy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
I tapped into this grace
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Ojay234(f): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Omanze: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Senior pastor of Daystar Christian Centre Sam Adeyemi on Wednesday celebrated his father Stephen Adeyemi on his 85th birthday.

The clergyman said in an Instagram post that he and his siblings were thankful to their father for giving them “unreserved love”.

He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQvgvQIhPVE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Adeyemi concluded with prayer for longer life.

“We pray for God to keep you to see many more years in perfect health and with full joy. Enjoy your day!” he said.

Reacting in the comment section of the Instagram post, Adeyemi’s wife Nike wrote, “Blessed grandpa We love you.”

The man who is the father to Pastor Sam Adeyemi has my respect.

Dady, long life to you. May you celebrate many more birthdays in Grand style with perfect health and peace of mind.
You deserve it Sir!
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by God2man2again(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is great. Happy birthday grandpa.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by toyinsalammy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Starboytwo:

Baba make I dey for your network nah.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Elock1:
sad
So this man Don reach 85?
This life na turn by turn.. All man go old.

I can still remember those his teachings in a big office, with a bookshelf behind him.

NTA, Tuesday 6pm.

Those programs were so boring to me as a kid but trust my "Assemblies of God" papa, he no send you.

Happy birthday sir.
Age gracefully.
You be senior man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2021
CONGRATS SIR grin
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by excell0001: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
ha hahshahsha I don laugh tire ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Provide Security For Christians At Christmas Service In Kaduna / Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.