Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Message Delivered By Jesus Christ To Susan & Sabrina (may 5 - 7) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message Delivered By Jesus Christ To Susan & Sabrina (may 5 - 7) (571 Views)

6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Letter 101 Given By Jesus To Susan On Saturday, April 16, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Delivered By Jesus Christ To Susan & Sabrina (may 5 - 7) by goodvine: 6:53am On May 09, 2011
Letter 108 from the LORD JESUS dictated to Susan on May 5, 2011

Daughter, I am ready to give you words.

This is your LORD.  I am here to bring Truth, MY Truth, MY undisputed Truth.  These are MY Words, no one else’s.  The world is about to implode on itself.  The world cannot sustain itself any longer without its GOD watching over it, caring for it.  MY Truth removed will spell disaster for everyone remaining after I retrieve MY bride.  She is lovely, breathtaking, and I will place her away to safety.

The world will know destruction, sure destruction.  What the world sees now is only a taste of what I will soon be bringing in full force.  MY people, you do not want to be here for MY wrath poured out.  This will not be a happy place.  It will hold no future.  It will only be desolation and discouragement.  It will be a time of great evil, hard hearts, coldness that permeates into all those who hate ME and what I, GOD stand for.

Children the hour is approaching of MY Return to take home MY beloved.  She will be protected.  Do not think you will be given many opportunities after MY bride is removed to relax and enjoy living?  It will be a hostile environment.  There will be no peace, no comfort.  There will be no relief, only anguish.  MY enemy will rule.  He will not provide peace and safety, only death and despair.

MY children, you think that you will have many chances if you are left behind, and so you worry not at that possibility.  Don’t be so certain.  There will be continual destruction in the earth as you are seeing even now.  Where do you think MY children who are not raptured to safety will be if they are caught in destruction?  They will be lost—this loss is eternal. 

Do not put confidence in surviving in this world if you are left behind.  Turn and face MY Truth.  I am trying to wake you up to Truth.  You need to wake and hear MY Words.  Repent; turn your life over to ME with a COMPLETE and FULL SURRENDER of your life over to ME.  This is how you can be assured of your eternal security.

Words received from the LORD JESUS by Susan on May 6, 2011

Daughter I am willing to give you Words.  This is your LORD of Heaven, the Heavenly Heights. 

The hour is closing in.  Darkness is moving in.  I am coming, MY children.  I am coming sooner than you think.  The world is rotating, daily it turns.  Time is moving and time is running out.  These hours are critical for your salvation, your recovery from sure demise. 

I am a GOD of Truth.  If you stay behind, because you refuse to make a full and complete surrender of your life to ME—you will face the worst.  It will be.  This is not the easy path.  There will be much destruction.  MY wrath will be poured out on humanity and the earth.  You will be left to face the worst. 

You must turn to ME now to avoid the worst and to be found worthy to be rescued.  You laugh at these things as if this seems impossible.  Already many of MY children are lost for eternity because of MY wrath coming to this evil earth.  Many call it natural disasters.  I tell you it is MY wrath and I am trying to wake the world up to MY Words written in MY Book.  Did I not speak of these things?  Did I not show that these things would take place in the latter days?

MY children, come to your senses.  Push away from the world’s table and read MY Book, MY Words, My Truth.  Get into the pages of MY Book.  Read and get to know ME and MY Truth.  Don’t be caught blinded by false teachings.  The world wants you to believe all is well; you have a bright future ahead with many years to come.  Stop believing this and stop teaching this.  You are running on false confidence and giving false security to those who listen and follow these words.  They will follow this false teaching to hell and you will be held accountable for their souls.  You will lead them astray and you will be accountable for putting false beliefs and thoughts of false security in their hearts so that they will fall prey to MY enemy.  This is evil, pure evil.

Stop believing and promoting that there are many years ahead.  I am putting out MY warnings through MY Book, through MY messengers, through MY HOLY SPIRIT, through MY Signs.   Cut off the love affair you are having with the world and open your eyes.  You are the generation who will see MY return for MY bride.  There is no forth coming generation who will experience this event. 

Prepare yourself.  Make ready.  I love you with all MY Heart.  I do not want to lose you, but I won’t wait for ever on this evil generation who refuses to embrace MY Truth, MY Words, MY HOLY Words.  Final hours are coming.  You must make ready.  You must decide. 

I will not be pleased by those who have no faith.  Read MY Book and build your confidence that these are the last days.  Read the Words and get to know ME.  There is no substitute for reading MY Words and building an intimate relationship with ME.  You must do this yourself.  MY Love cannot be bought or traded for—you must meet ME yourself.

I am waiting.  Will you come into MY Presence and get to know ME yourself?  Find time.  Make time.  Am I not worthy? 

This is the LORD, WHO died a bloody, painful, death on a cross

John 1:14 (KJV): And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Hosea 4:6 (KJV): My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Revelation 5:12 (KJV): Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Letter Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Sabrina, May 7, 2011:

This is the last hour. Many still think they have 'time.’

I, GOD tell you, all time is over!  This is the hour!  Wake up!

If you do not wake up now from your mundane intoxication, it will be too late for many. These are loving words that I, GOD am giving you because I want everyone to be saved!
I, GOD, JESUS died to take your sins upon ME.  I bore all your abominations.  I bore all your diseases.  All your sorrows and burdens, I bore.  Why then, do you act as if I do not exist?  As if I am dead?

I tell you, I am alive for ever and ever!  I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the ETERNAL GOD!  Do you realize that?  Why then do many of MY children not yet give the best of their time to ME?  Do you think it does not matter?  O’ what a surprise it will be for many of you!  What a surprise will MY Coming be for many of you as you awaken and realize that your loved ones are raptured!  What an abomination will it be for you then!

I tell you, just as your sin and self-righteousness is an abomination in MY eyes, so will MY Coming be an abomination in your eyes.  Only then will you realize how true and serious MY WORD is.

MY WORD is unchanged.  I AM is unchanged.  You are the ones who change MY WORD and I AM.  But I tell you, I AM is unchanged and remains unchanged for ever and ever!
I AM the LAMB, but also THE LION!  I AM that I am, unchanged.

Live after MY WORD!  NOW is the time to live according to MY WORD and to give ME all honor and to cast aside your honor.  The only honor in life is to live after MY WORD, that is the meaning of honor.  All honor and glory goes to ME!

I AM the great GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, THE ETERNAL, THE ROCK, THE LION but also THE LAMB.

How then do you get in your head to think that I AM is venal?  “I AM” am unchanged.  MY WORD is law and unchanged.  This world continues to turn in her span of lies. Fornication it is!  Fornication with this world!  I can not marry a LovePeddler.  I come for MY bride.  I know these are harsh words, but if you heed them, it can mean your salvation.

This world has nothing to offer!  Absolutely nothing!  She brings you only perdition, perdition and death, death in soul, spirit, and body. Fornication with this world…

What can a loving GOD give you more than HIS Own Life?  I have given you MY Life by dying and rising.  Well then, LIVE!  Life is only possible in ME.  Besides ME there is nothing, just death.

Realize MY children, that MY Coming for MY bride is planned.  The time is NOW!  Make yourselves ready if you still have time!  BE READY!   Search ME and I will let MYSELF be found.  I am a loving GOD and many warnings have reached this lost world. Unfortunately, little heed.  These are truly the last warnings MY children.  These are the last warnings.

Give heed to MY Words and come in MY KINGDOM, where you will have eternal life and will drink from the fountain of life.  No sickness, no pain, no suffering.  I have died so you might have life in abundance, now then, come in MY KINGDOM and cease this world, the kingdom of the satan.

The hour is here.

Be ready NOW!

Your FATHER, the LORD JESUS has spoken.

Joel 1:5 (KJV): Awake, ye drunkards, and weep; and howl, all ye drinkers of wine, because of the new wine; for it is cut off from your mouth.

Revelation 1:18 (KJV): I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 3:3 (KJV): Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Proverbs 19:12 (KJV): The king's wrath is as the roaring of a lion; but his favour is as dew upon the grass.

Jeremiah 25:38 (KJV): He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.

Revelation 5:6a (KJV):  And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain,

Revelation 2:21 (KJV): And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Revelation 21:6 (KJV): And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

(1) (Reply)

A Dangerous Trend / United Nations Legalises Blasphemy As Protected Speech / Offence Of "the Cross"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.