Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial (14867 Views)

I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President / Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by luluman: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Liar Mohammed has said it ... Which means it's not true.grin
Its also not true that Kanu was caught abi?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by hallowswit: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Give him life imprisonment. Person wey no get sense, even "almighty" Bin Laden got pinned. Who Kanu think say him be? Self glorified buffoon leading idiots and riffraffs to their deaths.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Babaken(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2021
rayvelez:
Kanu this kanu that just crucify him quick and let us breathe.
You. can. as. well. go. and. Help. them.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Babaken(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Nobody cares. You can waste him if you like.
you. Can. Take. The lead. Hitman.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by malakaimoscondo: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Alfredigbagbo:
This means kanus trial will be far from fair
full...with all the atrocities killing that ipob carried out,, destruction of critical national infrastructure...if u are to trial him,will u set him free?if u will make reference to bandit or shekau arrest them and hand them over to federal government let see if they won't be tried? emotions will not play any role in the trial of kanu
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by malakaimoscondo: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Dpharisee:
But you will also explain to Britain how you kidnapped their citizen by extraordinary rendition as their consulate has stepped in, it's also curious that the FG claimed that his arrest was in collaboration with INTERPOL which has denied involvement and the AGF is now saying he was arrested by Nigeria security agents, it means the FG used an illegal means against international law to arrest him and I expect a serious legal fireworks.

The reality is that Nnamdi Kanu has awaken the consciousness of every Nigerian to the machinations of invaders from Futa Jalon and it has now gone beyond Nnamdi Kanu. He is popular among minority tribes over here in the North including the Hausas. His enemies are the Fulanis
We saw the attack and killing of citizens at the residence of Sunday Igboho this morning by French speaking soldiers, it means that the FG is now engaging foreign Fulani militia in the ongoing war to subdue Nigerians since he said he has cousins in Niger Republic and other countries.
RUGA is dead and Nnamdi Kanu killed it.
lols British citizens that want to destroy nigeria...u will know nigeria is a sovereignty state

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Charlie2020(f): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hmmm! Another lie
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by JohnOkolo: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dpharisee:
Every story about Igbos sells like hotcake in Nigeria, Nairaland use them to cashout on FP 24hrs a day. cheesy

7 people killed in Sunday Igboho house with his wife kidnapped has not eclipsed Nnamdi Kanu story. Everyone is back snooping for the next Nnamdi Kanu headline, that guy is truly an enigma.

The reality is that Nnamdi Kanu has awaken the consciousness of every Nigerian to the machinations of invaders from Futa Jalon and it has now gone beyond Nnamdi Kanu. He succeeded in killing RUGA which touched Buhari's nerves grin

UK Consulate should come and bomb Nigeria to get their beloved Terrorist else there can poo in the Mouth of her Royal Highness for all we care
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by nograv: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
I dey laugh in Fulani cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hmm

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Dpharisee: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
JohnOkolo:

UK Consulate should come and bomb Nigeria to get their beloved Terrorist else there can poo in the Mouth of her Royal Highness for all we care
Ogbeni Rauf don't enter market with this kind of madness grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Vitally123: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
The world is interested and is keenly watching every body language, speech, action or otherwise.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by dan761(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mossadd:
Its easy for me to believe that all the women in a brothel are virgin than to believe that kanu will get fair trial
. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Ojiofor: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mr Liar Mohammed make sure you fish out killer herdsmen collaborators in the army and Aso Rock too and don't forget BOKOHARAM collaborators also.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by MummyD2020(f): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

The part in bold is the most interesting for me. I sincerely wish FG will ruthlessly deal with all the big politicians linked to IPOB. They played evil politics with the unity of Nigeria and the lives of Nigerians and must be made to pay dearly for their wickedness.

Until u have done something to bokoharam and bandits, u are just pathetic. I cant believe u are educated. How ruthlessly have u dealth with boko haram?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Abujason: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
MR. LIES MOHAMMED. THE MAN KNOWN FOR LIES… IF HE TELLS YOU SOMETHING IS WHITE, JUST KNOW ITS THE OPPOSITE. AND VICE VERSA.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Bluntemperor: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dpharisee:
He is using Nnamdi Kanu as a diversion from the ugly incident this morning where 7 Yorubas were killed by Nigerian soldiers.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Omoluabis dead just for staying in Sunday Igboho house. cry

I am sure many of those castigating Nnamdi Kanu on this forum didn't see that coming from Buhari, is Igboho also a 'terrorist' like Nnamdi Kanu for soldiers to invade his house and kill his relatives because he asked for a rally against injustice in Lagos? Let Mr fake integrity answerundecided

Mr Lai Mohammed,can you give us the true pictures on what happened today in Chief Sunday Igboho's yard?
Can you briefed Nigerians and the World press on this shenanigans going on now,for we want to know the truth!
Is this the way these Regions were when you came to power in 2015?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by DrMuzungu(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dr Liar Mohammad speaks the truth. Give him a fair trial, then send him to gulag.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by ultimateprof: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Arrangee!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Once I read a statement credited to this man, my mind will say "LIES". Who else is this happening to

Anyway, from all indications he would be taken good care of, even more than he was taking care of himself.

He would be given a med to always take good care of him, he would be fed better than he fed himself. As in, he would be living a 100 star life, diff been that he may not be seeing cloud.

Mockers, FG didn't even realize your existing, they just don't care about you. FG disgraced you all itself. Chai

Kpelee
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Emmerlee:
More like the opposite if it's coming from Lai's mouth grin

Okor penny, agahi akor ya. Ma ncha
Take a pill chill
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial by Tzar(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore / Fayemi Flags Off 132 Kva Power Projects In Two Communities / I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.