Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English (29345 Views)

Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa Because The Media Asked Him To - Aide / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by naturefellow(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
He was so calm when he said he would treat them in the language they understand, but it takes a smart mind to know that Buhari's speech was a stern one and he meant every word.

Buhari is an Alpha male!!!!

Alpha MF, you mean?

Before your family and community is marauded by insecurity, fulani virus - herdsmen & bandits, epileptic economy, sterile leadership, can he speak to them in languages they understand?

Bunkum! undecided
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by kraftysprouts: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
emezuo17:
. I watched it myself this morning on Arise tv

I have seen it
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by kraftysprouts: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
RulerIAm:
enlighten me pls.

With all that have happened you need enlightenment?
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Ade345(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
Anything to pepper the Terrorist group is welcome.

All I know is that Buhari will pass as one of the smartest president in the world.

He may not be heard clearly because of his accent, but his mind is strong and intelligent. Typical of a smart soldier.
He was so calm when he said he would treat them in the language they understand, but it takes a smart mind to know that Buhari's speech was a stern one and he meant every word.

How I wish Goodluck Jonathan had this same kind of balls, he would have kicked out those bent on tarnishing the image of his government and his government would have been the best.
But guess what, his wife had her voice over him.

Look at the way Buhari kept Aisha shut and put her in the place where she ought to be. When last did we hear Aisha embarrassing her husband in public?
That's how a husband is to a wife.
No simping!

It shall not be ok with you. Northern swine!
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by RulerIAm(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
kraftysprouts:

With all that have happened you need enlightenment?
craftyspirit, yes.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Tobinrobin(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
mamdanju:
And so what? Is Hausa not indigenous to Nigeria with over 150m speakers across the globe. More than half of these speakers are in Nigeria. It is the third largest spoken language in Africa after Arabic and Swahili. Over 10 international radio stations such as the BBC, VOA, Duchwelle, Chinese, Iran, Egypt, Ghana, Niger, Chad, etc broadcast in Hausa language

English Language is the Lingua Franca of Nigeria not Hausa no matter how indigenous it is. His work isn’t to broadcast in Hausa, he’s meant to use English then the media outlets will carry the message to people in various languages. That’s the sane thing to do.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
longetivity:
Aboki
Yes,Aboki that ruled over your father,ruling over you and will rule over your children.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by CsRockefeller(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
As usual and in continued display of their Nepotistic method of leading a multi-lingual country as Nigeria, the Attorney General of Nigeria sat down and gave a press conference in Hausa first, before switching to English.

Hung behind him was a frame of the Nigerian flag and at his front were microphones from various media houses from all parts of the country.

Not that it matters anything but d Buhari Govt is no different from a gathering of extremists, herdsmen, terrorists, and secessionists.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by BigIyanga: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

All I know is that Buhari will pass as one of the smartest president in the world.

He may not be heard clearly because of his accent, but his mind is strong and intelligent. Typical of a smart soldier.

How I wish Goodluck Jonathan had this same kind of balls, he would have kicked out those bent on tarnishing the image of his government and his government would have been the best.

Look at the way Buhari kept Aisha shut and put her in the place where she ought to be. When last did we hear Aisha embarrassing her husband in public?
No simping!

Like his son inlaw?
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Grateful007: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2021
Officialgarri:

No simping!

Dead alpha male... indeed
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by zinaunreal(m): 1:23am On Jul 02, 2021
escapefromusa:

E dey pain you ooh
Ga ga ohh

E dey pain you well well ohh
Ga ga ohh

What a bag of cow pooh
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by opribo(m): 2:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Is this the correct thing for a federal minister to do? In their euphoria for having MNK in thier hands he forgot that he was first a federal minister, now this tells you that they would deploy the worst type of treatment to that young man.
I doubt if they would ever show him again because he will never be the same again.

Now, tell me one thing MNK said that bubu has not done. He approved the killing of 11 youth corpers in 2011, he threatened the Nigerian state with the blood of baboons and monkeys mixed together. He supported boko haram terrorist by saying an attack on them was an attack against the North. He openly advocated for sharia by his speech thereby canvassing for islamization of Nigeria. He has openly shown favouritism in his appointments.

He has practised the worst form of kidnap against international best practices in the attempt against Dikko's kidnap attempt. In short those who voted for him knew why they brought such a man to man the affairs of this country.

I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the evil ones ate in power and let nobody be under any illusion this region is on a sacred secret mission . Just like MNK he has the backing of some northern jihadist leaders.
The greedy Igbos who think they are okay are missing it because soon they will come for them.
To the real Biafran's, I say stand strong, it does not matter what they do, we already know the agenda. So forge ahead, another leader as bold as MNK should rise immediately to sustain the movement.
Long Live Biafra
#WE MOVE
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by danla44(m): 4:05am On Jul 02, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Malami first announced Kanu's arrest in Hausa language before he held the press conference to announce it to other Nigerians in English - Arise TV

The last time i checked Malami's CV under language spoken. It states "Hausa and English"

So which other language do you want him to tell you that he has re-arrested the leader of the ipob terror group?
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Captain8(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2021
tradepunter:

Hahaha slowpoke what part of the south are you from??

Frkng liar, mention you state town and local government... The langues spoken in your state??

I guess you can't say because you are worthless liar
you ask me question and you yourself answer the question and called me liar...is this not stupidity?

I am Izon from Egbema kingdom...ogbudugbudu town... warri north LGA...delta state... also ovia south LGA edo state...
any problem? do you want to sent your lazy ugm on me?
am ready then... i base in warri city and sapele...
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Captain8(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Where are you from?
look my signature or profile pics..
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Ojiofor: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

As far as I know, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu have been consistent in saying that they are not the so called unknown gunmen. They have stated that ESN is in the bush protecting the land from killer herdsmen.I have not seen any proof to that effect that ESN are UGM. Without proof, any other thing is pure speculation

This is one of the so called ESN commander confession as UGM that attacked many places in Imo state and killing of 10 girls for ritual.
It shall not be well with all UGM and their founders/sponsors and supporters and thanks to the military and police for doing great job in defeating the demons planted by MNK in Igboland to suck innocent blood of our youths.
You continue lying to yourself that ESN is not UGM because you are ashamed to admit their evil deeds in open against umu Igbo in the name of fighting Fulani herdsmen while they are busy killing and attacking Igbos and their investment.
Nnamdi will be given life in prison.So many of the captured UGM commanders will testify against him in court.

Read more here https://punchng.com/how-we-killed-10-girls-for-fortification-rituals-attacked-imo-prison-police-stations-esn-commander/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR26eT_dZRZApt2lRGLubEMynHmjA-MqDUfsW3nUX_Dfu3miQTnQYDvy3WA#Echobox=1625299768

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by gly(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
KingUg:
so it’s Hausa grin una Mumu no too much

It is obvious you did not read thepost made by op, likewise mine.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by mamdanju: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
shogsman:

You're foolish sir,which Chinese and iran station broadcast in Hausa.outside Nigeria and Chad plus some war ravaged small African countries no one knows what Hausa is
A little google search will help cure your ignorance.
China - http://hausa.cri.cn/indexold.htm
France - https://www.rfi.fr/ha/
Britain - https://www.bbc.com/hausa
Iran - http://hausatv.com/
Germany - https://www.dw.com/ha/batutuwa/labarai/s-11605
US - https://www.voahausa.com/
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Dandal: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
shogsman:

You're foolish sir,which Chinese and iran station broadcast in Hausa.outside Nigeria and Chad plus some war ravaged small African countries no one knows what Hausa is

Another mumu in self denial. FYI, the following are links to some Int'l radio stations outside Africa that broadcast daily in Hausa:

1. China Hausa broadcast : http://hausa.cri.cn/index.htm

2. Radio Tehran (Iran) Hausa broadcast Service: https://parstoday.com/ha

3. Turkey Hausa broadcast: https://www.trt.net.tr/hausa/

4. Voice of America Hausa Service: https://www.voahausa.com/

5. BBC Hausa Service: https://www.bbc.com/hausa

6. Deutsche Welle (Germany) Radio Hausa Service: https://www.dw.com/ha/batutuwa/labarai/s-11605

7. Radio France Int'l Hausa broadcast service: https://www.rfi.fr/ha/

I have always maintained that an average 'illiterate' hausa/fulani cattle herder with his small radio is more politically savvy and intuned with world affairs, than the average 'educated' southerner. Keep underestimating your adversaries at your own peril. It is no wonder your so-called "struggle" has never amounted to anything, but chest beating and tomfoolery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) / Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide / Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.