Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English (29351 Views)

Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa Because The Media Asked Him To - Aide / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Yankee101: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
It's meant for their specific audience
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by felzokugo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gondonu:
This is the one-Nigeria they are always forcing on others.Of course Hausa-fulani are the defacto official languages in Nigeria as far as this present government is concerned.Check the army, customs, immigration to clear your doubt.
No b lie o bros...
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:
He's indirectly telling you that Nigeria belongs to the north and they're not afraid to let you know.

100%
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Keating: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wow. You so love president Buhari. Thats great. By the way, how much is a paint of garri? I am just asking... it's obvious the hardship the president has brought isn't affecting you.

Officialgarri:
Anything to pepper the Terrorist group is welcome.

All I know is that Buhari will pass as one of the smartest president in the world.

He may not be heard clearly because of his accent, but his mind is strong and intelligent. Typical of a smart soldier.
He was so calm when he said he would treat them in the language they understand, but it takes a smart mind to know that Buhari's speech was a stern one and he meant every word.

How I wish Goodluck Jonathan had this same kind of balls, he would have kicked out those bent on tarnishing the image of his government and his government would have been the best.
But guess what, his wife had her voice over him.

Look at the way Buhari kept Aisha shut and put her in the place where she ought to be. When last did we hear Aisha embarrassing her husband in public?
That's how a husband is to a wife.
No simping!

Buhari is an Alpha male!!!!
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Okwyjesus(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gondonu:
This is the one-Nigeria they are always forcing on others.Of course Hausa-fulani are the defacto official languages in Nigeria as far as this present government is concerned.Check the army, customs, immigration to clear your doubt.

Na waooh.

Na the people that kanu issue is their primary concern.
He want inform his cousins first before other.

One Nigeria is a scam. Big fat scam.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by felzokugo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Captain8:
no.. not only north.... we south south whose he tried to steal jump in jubilation on tuesday over the news of his arrest.... we party for it... that day was like our happiest day on earth...
he is a king pharaoh to the south south who disturb israelites.
Imagine!
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by egoldman(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
He must report to the owners of Nigeria first before others.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by bilulu(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

All I know is that Buhari will pass as one of the smartest president in the world.

He may not be heard clearly because of his accent, but his mind is strong and intelligent. Typical of a smart soldier.
He was so calm when he said he would treat them in the language they understand, but it takes a smart mind to know that Buhari's speech was a stern one and he meant every word.

How I wish Goodluck Jonathan had this same kind of balls, he would have kicked out those bent on tarnishing the image of his government and his government would have been the best.

Look at the way Buhari kept Aisha shut and put her in the place where she ought to be. When last did we hear Aisha embarrassing her husband in public?
No simping!

Buhari and smart shouldn't be used in same sentence please

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by njimezz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
That is why u will remain the most stupid fool is the history of Buhari's era. But he can't arrest bandits and bokoharam. That is how foolish most masses can be especially those from d North and some from d west and some from the east who has lost dia origin. Don't rejoice yet cos dis government is seating on a gun pouder waiting for explosion. Power can mess people up and OBJ has warn Buhari to thread with caution if only he will listen.
Officialgarri:

No simping!

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
Your type always meets their own calamity in the end.

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by slowice(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
It's clearly a North vs South thingy, but some southern ode think its about politics and security... How naive and small minded can we be?

Lubbish
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Angelawhite(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

All I know is that the cabals will pass as one of the smartest president in the world.

He was so calm when he said he would treat them in the language they understand, but it takes a smart mind to know that the cabal’s speech was a stern one and he meant every word.

Look at the way the cabals kept Aisha shut and put her in the place where she ought to be. When last did we hear Aisha embarrassing her husband in public?
No simping!

The cabals is an Alpha male!!!!
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by slowice(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Allee90:
Continue hating them as they continue dominating over you. Am tired of this hatred between Nigerians. And mark you, am a Niger Deltan

You are Niger delta yes and blind too. This has nothing to do with hate, its about reality.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
My prayer is that APC should win come 2023, because if they lose, the PDP will deal with them mess-messly.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by slowice(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
From inception, since independence, they have never hidden their agenda... More so, this current administration has re enforced this agenda a 1000% but we re not ready for this truth.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

My fulani Muslim friend
You will still buy fuel at 300 next month...
The Buhari hardship and hunger is about to change gear
For now let the fulani enjoy Sunday igboho's wife
Do you think your fulani friend cares, someone that walks round the states, with dirty clothing, No house, wetin concern fuel and that one na.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
My prayer is that APC should win come 2023, because if they lose, the PDP will deal with them mess-messly.
Walaihi. Pdp never expected this type of wickedness from a fellow nigerian

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Kingstanding: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
After he has first announced the arrest of Kanu in Hausa language, Malami then held a press conference in English to Announced it to other Nigerians.
. I give kudos to him because it's Southerners that like to be showing off that they can speak English than British.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by tradepunter: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Captain8:
no.. not only north.... we south south whose he tried to steal jump in jubilation on tuesday over the news of his arrest.... we party for it... that day was like our happiest day on earth...
he is a king pharaoh to the south south who disturb israelites.

Please you are not from South south..

Stop trying to act foolish, there was no jubilation and celebration any where.

Just a lying lowwwww lifer.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chimeluv:
Government of the North for the People by the North.. undecided

Northocracy...
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by tradepunter: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
slowice:

You are Niger delta yes and blind too. This has nothing to do with hate, its about reality.

Every one is claiming Niger Delta, it's obvious he's not.

The fact is a Niger Deltan is more closely related or prefer to be closer to an easterner than to a fulani...

The fulani celebrated more than ever,but time will always the winner in all these

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Idiko1: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kanu or no Kanu, Nigeria will cease to exist as a country in near future. It might not be this year however the foundation of the shithole called Nigeria has been eroded.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Kay25(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

No simping!

mumu and history will still talk of how daft he is in dealing with issues that he ought to use common sense to address
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by dmbb: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
So what's the offense here?
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by GboyegaD(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
tinkernut:

How old are you? You speak like a child with no life experience!

Blame him not, he's so confused and bothered more about the Alpha things he reads on NL.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by DECLAN2015(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

No simping!

What is this one saying
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by bayelsaowei(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

No simping!

alpha male that can't build a world class hospital for himself and his family in Nigeria.. your foolishness knows no bounds..

A fool you are now and a fool you might be forever if you don't get your cranium checked..
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by bayelsaowei(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Simplyleo:

You are very correct.

your cranium too needs to be checked for stupidity and the remedy for it..
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

No simping!

I can't help but to agree...
GEJ messed up and his wife was dominating the news headline, typical of a SIMP, he couldn't caution her, he was claiming gentleman and the many war of words and battle his wife had with the likes of Amaechi and co and GEJ not having the effort to tame her contributed to the collapse of Pdp, forming of NewPdp and eventual emergence of APC and his defeat in 2015..
One thing I like Buhari for, is that he got balls of steel and deals ruthlessly with anyone that tries to ruin his party (affairs) .. (I don't mean political party) including his Family..

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by shogsman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
mamdanju:
And so what? Is Hausa not indigenous to Nigeria with over 150m speakers across the globe. More than half of these speakers are in Nigeria. It is the third largest spoken language in Africa after Arabic and Swahili. Over 10 international radio stations such as the BBC, VOA, Duchwelle, Chinese, Iran, Egypt, Ghana, Niger, Chad, etc broadcast in Hausa language
You're foolish sir,which Chinese and iran station broadcast in Hausa.outside Nigeria and Chad plus some war ravaged small African countries no one knows what Hausa is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally / Magodo: Lagos Reps Demand Probe Of Malami Over Involvement In Planned Demolition / Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.