Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari (55535 Views)

Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by vikiphy89(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

No sensible Igboman will ever stand by or support ipob.
Yes sensible igbo men should queue and support buhari. Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by cutechybyke: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please Ignore this Blatant lie from the pit of hell
this is definitely a Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Abujason: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
LOSER. Come win election for Imo in the future na. Don’t challlenge Nwa Chineke

AnnouncerMedia:
PRESS RELEASE

IHEDIOHA COMMENDS FG ON MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S ARREST

SAYS IGBOS ARE PEACE-LOVING PEOPLE

The former Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha has commended the Federal Government on the arrest of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The former Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives made this remark in Abuja when he met the leadership of Arewa Consultative Forum, a foremost Northern sociocultural group.

Ihedioha disclosed that the Igbo's throughout history has been peaceful and accommodating people, as evidenced by their numerous businesses spread across the country.

He further expressed his thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari for his foresight in arresting the security situation occasioned in the South East in the past months, urging that any unity garnered through violence is never a lasting one.

Ihedioha also urged the Federal Government to give an ear to the numerous agitation rocking the country, saying that violence is an ill wind that blows that blows no one any good.

In his reaction, Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the group, Ambassador Shehu Malami, praised Former Governor Ihedioha for his detribalized and peaceful nature, noting that the spate of insecurity in the country is a result of the abandonment of the youth, which has culminated in the banditry, kidnapping, herders/farmers clashes that has spread to different parts of the country.

Malami also urged Ihedioha to consider himself one of them as they are all brothers in the Nigerian Project.

Signed

Chibuike Onyeukwu
Media Aide to His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON

July 1, 2021
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
ecolime:
I am yet see a Northen leader or cleric attack northern criminals or even Boko Haram that has caused the death of thousands over the years.

I am not a fan of NK, IPOB, ESN neither do I support killing of security forces.

We southerners betray ourselves a lot and the Fulanis are cashing in on this disunity. We need to seat down, be cohesive and have
a united front on issues affecting us.
How can u hear their condemnation when u dwell on propagandists southern media outlets for ur daily news?
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Kiezodumah(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emeka, it's a little too late to lick ass.
The Supreme Court's judgement is here to stay.
U nailed it. Lol
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by biafranrealson: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Igbo politicians and hypocrisy, si as soin as you licked nyash of the cabal , u will be governor vote or no vote .
These are some of the issues that brought agitation.
We need power to be in the hands of the people and the elected can be held accountable
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Dexterobi: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Efulefu indeedI
nairavsdollars:
Efulefu, You think by saying that Buhari will remove Supreme Court governor and reinstate you?
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
vikiphy89:

Yes sensible igbo men should queue and support buhari. Anuofia

Ewu so where did you see yeye buhari in what you responded to?? Ezi.

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Wizzychuks(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

No sensible Igboman will ever stand by or support ipob.
you are very senseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wizzychuks:

you are very senseless

You that you are sensible ngwa count ten well to do public figures that have come out to support the destructive agenda of ipob.
Itibolibo ��.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Wizzychuks(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

You that you are sensible ngwa count ten well to do public figures that have come out to support the destructive agenda of ipob.
Itibolibo ��.
you are not a Biafran so stop interfering
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by goshee: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Activist001:
Another loss for IPOB. grin

I thought they claimed all Igbo people love them and their violent rhetoric and coward leader?

Igbos are and will forever be peace loving people. IPOB shenanigans is not needed anywhere in Igboland!
Fool it is the Nigerian shenanigans that's welcome in igbo land ,,, compound fool
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Stanleyq: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
All these idiots ranting and hailing Private Mail Bag called PMB will also react when they see a harm on Kanu, that time, they will claim, our son, our own son...let me not call them fools.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Sunday2021: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
ecolime:
I am yet see a Northen leader or cleric attack northern criminals or even Boko Haram that has caused the death of thousands over the years.

I am not a fan of NK, IPOB, ESN neither do I support killing of security forces.

We southerners betray ourselves a lot and the Fulanis are cashing in on this disunity. We need to seat down, be cohesive and have a united front on issues affecting us.
you have never seen where a Northerner condemn the activities of boko haram or bandits? Then you must either be a fool or you are a kid.
I will advice you to just Google how many northerners condemn the activities of bandits and boko haram. Then you will see your foolishness in the open.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by IgboEmir001: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Stupid Fulani cow headed human being.

I don't know why Hausas no get brain.

Perhaps na d too much sun and cow milk.

Cow fuxkers!

Saifullah01:

who did this to us in this country? For the sake of argument let's assume no Northern leader has condemned insecurity, does that justify your condoning of criminality in the form of IPOB. Be bold with your assertion: you support the terrorist group IPOB - loud it. But don't come here with some warped innuendo trying to justify your support for criminality or terrorism.

And for the records the north is against bandits and killer herdsmen. The NAF has been bombing them for eons now we just don't make stupid statements like "when will the military bomb ipod", that's why even with the unfortunate strike on a wedding by NAF the north did not condemn the government (I can only imagine the multiple international agencies that will be tagged on SM if this happened in your region)
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by stanluiz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

He will get a fair trial.
I hope he has learnt his lesson.
You can't be playing god on a land where people are governed by an existing govt.
The likes of the Obi of Onitsha will not even want to help him.
He kept calling and threatning everyone who has a different opinion from him just bcus he created a militant sect to do his bidding.
I wish him a fair trial.
Which fair trial sad

After wasting a lot of ignorant Igbo youths , brainwashing them to embark on suicide mission by attacking Nigeria security forces.

Creating an illegal security outfit that terrorise the South East thereby attracting Nigeria army to the South East which lead to loss of innocent lives.

Constant insulting of igbo leaders and elders which means he is a thug that does not have home manners.

Burning down private and state properties by his brainwashed thugs.

Threatening to kill igbos who doesn't believe his destructive ideology.

The list in endless. Nnamdi kanu crime is too much!! He won't be given a fair trial!!

Kanu should be sentence to at 30 to 40 years imprisonment or better still life imprisonment.

He will be taught a bitter lesson so that others will learn.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wizzychuks:

you are not a Biafran so stop interfering

You are not a Biafran so face your terror savaged region where Boko/Iswap just swore to bring everything and everyone down.
You think you can play the stale and dry game on me�� bring it on let's see if I will not beat you to it hands down.
Brainwashed dunderhead.
I repeat no sensible Igboman has and will come out to pledge support for a group whose only achievement in Igboland is bringing constant basketfull of troubles.
Only thugs, criminals will support dat occult group called ipob.

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Donclaracuzo: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
The said Chibuike has refuted this propaganda by the hands of monkeys. Saw this reply on a media platform

ALERT

Re - IHEDIOHA COMMENDS FG ON MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S ARREST

Please kindly disregard the fake news as reference above.

At no time did I author such purported story.

It is obviously the hand work of fifth columnists.

Those behind this criminal and condemnable act should, for their own good, retrace their steps or be ready to face the full weight of the law when apprehended.

Chibuike Onyeukwu

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Abdul05:
[s]I can't imagine how could a fugitive be travelling on chartered private jet to several countries without being scared.

To my mind and to be honest,

The best thing , is to distribute money or whatever you need for the operations to your brothers and the mission will be carried .That ought to be the natural course of things abi?

As for me,this nothing but greed grin[/s]

Who is this fool ?
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by papiwyte(m): 3:55am On Jul 02, 2021
Finally run away Biafra president has been arrested.... ESN and ibop sorry grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by adadike(f): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Eastlink:
Exactly, the PDP guys cannot save face. Obasanjo, Emeka, Abaribe, Anyim, Jonathan, Obi, Wike knows more about Kanu's activities.
Eziokwu nwanem
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by drnoel: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Abdul05:
I can't imagine how could a fugitive be travelling on chartered private jet to several countries without being scared.

To my mind and to be honest,

The best thing , is to distribute money or whatever you need for the operations to your brothers and the mission will be carried .That ought to be the natural course of things abi?

As for me,this nothing but greed grin

U believe lai Mohammed at Ur detriment
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by CryptoRepublic1: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2021
I had a dream last night and I was taken to see a country that was once called Nigeria but was divided, then I was taken to first camp with so many people standing and waiting for their leader to come talk to them but there was none,they were speaking on Yoruba language,a man eventually emerged but he was very weak and boring then and there I decided to leave straight away and I was brought to another camp where they were speaking igbo but I could only see women and children,they were singing the name MNK and ipob but I couldn't see much happening, then I decided to leave but the roads was very rough with dirty floods water every where luckily for me i can fly and as i was flying i could see many people struggling and suffering underneath,at a point I decided to land then I was met with bandits and looters.

It was not a good scene,they even tried to rob me but I outsmart them, infact I'll stop here,but I see nothing but danger in Nigeria and on Nigerians.

Things are about to hit up and it's not looking good and no one over there shall be free from it.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by StephenUchec(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Ihedioha must come out openly to debunk this rumor. I strongly believe that Ihedioha is very far from this useless propaganda.
fake news every where.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by oblaak(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2021
ecolime:

We southerners betray ourselves a lot and the Fulanis are cashing in on this disunity. We need to seat down, be cohesive and have a united front on issues affecting us.
It’s impossible to unite so far we have Yoruba Muslims who share the same faith with Northerners. It will be very difficult

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2021
HE IS JUST A COMMON CRIMINAL BREAKIN JAILS AND USING CRIMINALS TO RANT.HE SHOULD BE OBLITERATED FOR MANY INNOCENT PPL THAT SUFFERED HIS CRIME angry.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Coolgent(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
ecolime:

From Where we gonna see them castigating Bokoharams?
I heard many Islamic cleric bombarding Bokoharams as for the Fulani terrorists only few has the guts to criticize them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP To Oshiomhole: Don't Go Near APC Secretariat / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.