Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari (55536 Views)

Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Quaddafi29: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
A big disappointment from Ihedioha. This will deny him lots of home support.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Almaigaa: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
matrixmuzi:
U are just an ass writing rubbish . Retard

The thing pain this man well grin grin grin

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by EmekaA125(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
vr0xen:
Very good from imo true governor, no educated ibo man will support nnamdi Kanu. Am from anambra. How can you open up an offensive against the federal troops of a sovereign nation without having any military formation
A true Anambranian or Igbo blood won't write Igbo as Ibo.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Tranquillity360: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
paramakina202:

grin
Why you dey laugh,did you see my teeth?

Tell me your base,i want to visit you.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Orpe7(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
As expected from Eastern politicians,they know they have totally lost their power to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Even from prison Kanu will still continue doing his job of restoration of Biafra.

Ipob is not one man group.All the directorate knows what to do.

It's like u don't know Buhari
The prison Cownu will be kept, if he sees a pigeon to send out a message, he would thank his stars
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by paramakina202: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Why you dey laugh,did you see my teeth?

Tell me your base,i want to visit you.

I laugh because you sound foolish.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Tranquillity360: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
paramakina202:

I laugh because you sound foolish.
Ok na foolish laugh be that?
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by EMMY76: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is obviously fake news from northern propagandist unity almajiri beggers not even a link to comfirm the news. undecided
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by michoim(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by EMMY76: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
meolaniyi:
I can only believe this when l see the link of this news

Confirm fake news from hausa/fulani almajiri unity beggers ihedioha can never say this.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Jostoman: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Activist001:
Another loss for IPOB. grin

I thought they claimed all Igbo people love them and their violent rhetoric and coward leader?

Igbos are and will forever be peace loving people. IPOB shenanigans is not needed anywhere in Igboland!
useless APC OP and blogger at work.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Excellentmind: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
AnnouncerMedia:
PRESS RELEASE

IHEDIOHA COMMENDS FG ON MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S ARREST

SAYS IGBOS ARE PEACE-LOVING PEOPLE

The former Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha has commended the Federal Government on the arrest of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The former Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives made this remark in Abuja when he met the leadership of Arewa Consultative Forum, a foremost Northern sociocultural group.

Ihedioha disclosed that the Igbo's throughout history has been peaceful and accommodating people, as evidenced by their numerous businesses spread across the country.

He further expressed his thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari for his foresight in arresting the security situation occasioned in the South East in the past months, urging that any unity garnered through violence is never a lasting one.

Ihedioha also urged the Federal Government to give an ear to the numerous agitation rocking the country, saying that violence is an ill wind that blows that blows no one any good.

In his reaction, Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the group, Ambassador Shehu Malami, praised Former Governor Ihedioha for his detribalized and peaceful nature, noting that the spate of insecurity in the country is a result of the abandonment of the youth, which has culminated in the banditry, kidnapping, herders/farmers clashes that has spread to different parts of the country.

Malami also urged Ihedioha to consider himself one of them as they are all brothers in the Nigerian Project.

Signed

Chibuike Onyeukwu
Media Aide to His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON

July 1, 2021

Who do you intend to please with this statement that is going to pitch you against your people? What a wrong move! Thiis will definitely put a knife in your wide acceptance and your support base is going to gradually fall apart. You had to keep quiet!
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by paramakina202: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Ok na foolish laugh be that?

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by BafanaBafana: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
ecolime:
I am yet see a Northen leader or cleric attack northern criminals or even Boko Haram that has caused the death of thousands over the years.

I am not a fan of NK, IPOB, ESN neither do I support killing of security forces.

We southerners betray ourselves a lot and the Fulanis are cashing in on this disunity. We need to seat down, be cohesive and have a united front on issues affecting us.
Because you only listen to radio Biafra. Northerners don't support criminals
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
lovewahz:

Let me ask you this question...

Is it a crime for someone to demand his own share of their fathers property??

To be one is not a crime... that's why we have divorce.. husband and wife divorce themselves when they can't agree with each other

But some people are just stupid... Biafra don't want to stay with Nigeria anymore..is that a crime??

I wonder how you guys reason here.
Yes the majority of Igbos are secessionist by heart,but I tell you that only a very few would have it the way of your leader mnk with this ipob destructive agenda.
Secession is movement of a region,the fact that the people of the region continue to vote in democratically elected officials who stand against ipob should tell you something.
No sensible human being can be against self determination,but bringing chaos and destruction into the land should be a red flag for any sensible human being.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Tovah1: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fake News
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by stanluiz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good . No sensible igbo man will support Igbos and it's destructive agenda. Igbos are very peaceful people. We build. We don't destory.

Ipob is on their own. Nobody is supporting them.

Kanu will die and rot in jail.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Eastlink(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
adadike:
he is a big sponsor of IPOB. He is becoming jittery that's why he became Buhari's friend overnight. Am watching Obiano too in 3D
Kanu's phone is a gold mine.
Exactly, the PDP guys cannot save face. Obasanjo, Emeka, Abaribe, Anyim, Jonathan, Obi, Wike knows more about Kanu's activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by stanluiz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Orpe7:

It's like u don't know Buhari
The prison Cownu will be kept, if he sees a pigeon to send out a message, he would thank his stars
Lol. Nnamdi kanu will be kept in underground Dss cell where he will be feed with watery beans every day.

One of the worst prison in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
stanluiz:
Good . No sensible igbo man will support Igbos and it's destructive agenda. Igbos are very peaceful people. We build. We don't destory.

Ipob is on their own. Nobody is supporting them.

Kanu will die and rot in jail.

He will get a fair trial.
I hope he has learnt his lesson.
You can't be playing god on a land where people are governed by an existing govt.
The likes of the Obi of Onitsha will not even want to help him.
He kept calling and threatning everyone who has a different opinion from him just bcus he created a militant sect to do his bidding.
I wish him a fair trial.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by mutter(f): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by domnwan(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emeka, it's a little too late to lick ass.
The Supreme Court's judgement is here to stay.
He never said so,his aid came and cleared the air on that.....this is how they have been accusing him since he left

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Uchek(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
How did you arrive at this substantive conclusion? Yet they obeyed IPOB's stay at home order to commemorate birth of Biafra on May 30, 1967

An intelligent person does not make flippant statements.

Omoslim26:

No sensible Igboman will ever stand by or support ipob.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Uchek:
How did you arrive at this substantive conclusion? Yet they obeyed IPOB's stay at home order to commemorate birth of Biafra on May 30, 1967

An intelligent person does not make flippant statements.

Was it only ipob that called for a sit at home?
Massob also called for it too.
Are you saying that the Willie is now an ipob supporter??.
The call was a good one to honor the fallen Heroes.
Some did so willingly,some did the sit at home for security reasons.

The biggest market day in Ogbaku Town,Orie Ogbaku was postponed by the town heads for security reasons, although some people still came out to sell their markets, which was slow.
The sit at home is not an ipob or massob or secessionist thing.
People have families who died in service of Igboland,we remembered and honored them bcus it's the right thing to do.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
adadike:
he is a big sponsor of IPOB. He is becoming jittery that's why he became Buhari's friend overnight. Am watching Obiano too in 3D
Kanu's phone is a gold mine.

Wonders

Anyone sponsoring kanu should be disgraced to face same fate

He thought by doing so, he will win again in 2023.

Obiano should be disgraced if he is found culpable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by eke28(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is a fake news bro. Just disregard it.
Quaddafi29:
A big disappointment from Ihedioha. This will deny him lots of home support.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oya IPOB members should start Wailing and insulting Ihedioha..
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by kraftysprouts: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
AnnouncerMedia:
PRESS RELEASE

IHEDIOHA COMMENDS FG ON MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S ARREST

SAYS IGBOS ARE PEACE-LOVING PEOPLE

The former Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha has commended the Federal Government on the arrest of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The former Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives made this remark in Abuja when he met the leadership of Arewa Consultative Forum, a foremost Northern sociocultural group.

Ihedioha disclosed that the Igbo's throughout history has been peaceful and accommodating people, as evidenced by their numerous businesses spread across the country.

He further expressed his thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari for his foresight in arresting the security situation occasioned in the South East in the past months, urging that any unity garnered through violence is never a lasting one.

Ihedioha also urged the Federal Government to give an ear to the numerous agitation rocking the country, saying that violence is an ill wind that blows that blows no one any good.

In his reaction, Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the group, Ambassador Shehu Malami, praised Former Governor Ihedioha for his detribalized and peaceful nature, noting that the spate of insecurity in the country is a result of the abandonment of the youth, which has culminated in the banditry, kidnapping, herders/farmers clashes that has spread to different parts of the country.

Malami also urged Ihedioha to consider himself one of them as they are all brothers in the Nigerian Project.

Signed

Chibuike Onyeukwu
Media Aide to His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON

July 1, 2021

Not surprising
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Okhuadams(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Your pple are waiting for you, u think say this Fulani pple send you, by the time Dem change am you, u go no say kahki no b leather u dey there dey run ur mouth anyhow how much Dem pay you. You b sell out even the average hausa man dey weary or Fulani man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.