Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time (8117 Views)

Have not had sex for the past 3months ist time in 14years / I Have Gone A Month And 2weeks Without Sex Ist Time In 14yrs / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by orohbiro(f): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Me and this guy has dated for over 6months without sex, he has been caring he bought me nice clothes and shoes, and he also but me the latest Samsung. We both slept with each other yesterday for the ist time, I was surprise after he finish having it he starred frowning his face the idiot told me my pussy is overrated I regret ever opening my legs for him. He will never in his life are it again. Girls be wise this men are pretenders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by budaatum: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
orohbiro:
he has been caring he bought me nice clothes and shoes, and he also but me the latest Samsung.

He must have felt you charged him too much.

Have you considered giving him change? Half the latest Samsung might do it.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
orohbiro:
Me and this guy has dated for over 6months without sex, he has been caring he bought me nice clothes and shoes, and he also but me the latest Samsung. We both slept with each other yesterday for the ist time, I was surprise after he finish having it he starred frowning his face the idiot told me my pussy is overrated I regret ever opening my legs for him. He will never in his life are it again. Girls be wise this men are pretenders.

A part of me feels that something like this never happened undecided

Anyway, Incase it did, why did u starve him of s*x for 6months+ even when u knew u were not a virgin? Tbh, the guy is a very patient human being I must commend.

Ofcourse yes, he ought to show his disappointment towards u because it wasn't what he expected. undecided undecided undecided Imagine him feigning being rich, owning mansions and then after marriage u got to discover that the whole thing was a lie? How would u feel?

U might be carrying an infection without knowing dear, just sit him down and ask him what the problem truly is.. it will be good to hear from the horse's mouth. Bye!

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by richeeyo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
orohbiro:
Me and this guy has dated for over 6months without sex, he has been caring he bought me nice clothes and shoes, and he also but me the latest Samsung. We both slept with each other yesterday for the ist time, I was surprise after he finish having it he starred frowning his face the idiot told me my pussy is overrated I regret ever opening my legs for him. He will never in his life are it again. Girls be wise this men are pretenders
You nothing but a poor little thing
Things your papa no fit buy for you
If your father did, you wouldn't be opening your slacked manhole in exchange for things
My man dive inside borehole
Came back angry grin grin grin

36 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by PerfectStranger(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
orohbiro:
the idiot told me my pussy is overrated I regret ever opening my legs for him. Girls be wise this men are pretenders.
What did you offer him baby girl? Nothing but overstretched overrated punany.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by gasparpisciotta: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations for pretending to getting your sense back after 6 months .

We are waiting for the continuation of the story when he will come back to take your senses again and apply Okafor’s law on you.

You will again come back to lament until you are tired, then you will move on to join your colleagues in the same zone that you suddenly found yourself.

You will later meet another guy who is all over you and the story will start all over again till you get sense

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by PellsKodak: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Reading this gave me headache and malaria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by budaatum: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

Girlfriend, you open shop dé sell something? How come you de charge dem all Samsung and iPhone?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by ZINNYBANKS: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na OG .. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Polynek(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
See English grin even from the headline? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Penisman: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Anyway, Incase it did, why did u starve him of s*x for 6months+ even when u knew u were not a virgin? Tbh, the guy is a very patient human being I must commend.

Ofcourse yes, he ought to show his disappointment towards u because it wasn't what he expected. undecided undecided undecided Imagine him feigning being rich, owning mansions and then after marriage u got to discover that the whole thing was a lie? How would u feel?

U might be carrying an infection without knowing dear, just sit him down and ask him what the problem truly is.. it will be good to hear from the horse's mouth. Bye!

The guy is as patience as Alex Ekubo....

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Teeneyo(m): 12:24am On Jan 06, 2023
During that 6 months..were u exclusive to im

Na so my ex wan eat my head when she hear say i don born after almost 2 years apart

How did i shut her up

I told her...u wan tel me say during dt 2 years apart
U no gt belle 4 anoda man wey u comot

So as i kip my own...i become bad person abi

She cudnt talk

D truth dey her eye

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Fahvvy: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2023
If you like, call him all the most disgusting and demeaning names you can think of, it still wouldn't change the fact that - you're not worth it undecided...

Move on!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Slynation(m): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Na lie...!!! shocked shocked nobi you type this thing shocked so you have automated sense like this....Wow!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Slynation(m): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
I can relate... imagine suffering a guyman for months only for him to realized you don't even have any skills on bed, common ordinary waist you can't, anyways, the guy is a simp tho...!!

Getting you a phone, shoes and clothes all because of pussy, it's a win win scenario for you tho...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by wisdomkid: 1:23am On Jan 06, 2023
I fervently pray and hope he's no Yahoo boy. Because those humans want to destroy our girls

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Nicepoker(m): 4:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Liar
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by SenecaTheYonger: 4:51am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:

At least he's being real with you. He has probably had better pussy and they didn't come with any shakara. You should probably appreciate him for telling you the truth, some men just ghost you and now you're all alone not knowing why and what to work on.

Start doing kegel. Also do kegel when you're being f&*ked
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by 9japride(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Why starve him of sex, when eventually you guys will definitely have sex at the end?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by blinking001(m): 6:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Your boyfriend was right to say what he said. Men are saints.
Your vagina might:
1 probably be overstretched
2 smelling
3 ugly looking
4 Sti/ Std infested
5 too wide.
Go and plead with him to have mercy on you and take you back.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Killerbag36: 6:21am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:

I'm suspecting u ve wide pussy

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by FiremanX: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Maybe you have borehole pussy
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Mikespecialone(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2023
blinking001:
Your boyfriend was right to say what he said. Men are saints.
Your vagina might:
1 probably be overstretched
2 smelling
3 ugly looking
4 Sti/ Std infested
5 too wide.
Go and plead with him to have mercy on you and take you back.

One of the reasons why she never allow the SIMPle guy had Sex, Something is wrong with her somewhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Stanweezy(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Na see finish, he's regretting wasting his resources on something that doesn't worth it

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Oyiboman69: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Not only your pucci is overated or expired... your English and level of intelligence is also a quack

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by jogsman01(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
maybe your pvssy dey smell lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by jogsman01(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I like you. Can you be my friend?
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by jeromestarks: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Were you a virgin when u met him? (NO)

Is ur pvssy tight? (NO)

Are you in your prime:18 - 23? (NO)

He's right. Your pvssy and your whole life is not worth the effort. It's overated!

You expect him to stick with a second hand pvssy. You expect him to take care of you after some guys have fvcked and refvCked you?
You expect him to use his hard earned money to pay your bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to spend his life in regrets? No naah. You're very wicked.

Would you advise your male child to marry a woman who has been fvcked by many men?
Would you advise your child to spend his life taking care of a woman who gave her best (virginity) to another man?
Would you pray for your child to marry a woman who wasted her best years (18/23) fvcking around?

Hanty, pack that rotten pvssy of yours one side and let us see fresh girls abeg.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Aboks(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Killerbag36:

I'm suspecting u ve wide pussy

She carry bore hole go give my guy
She no tight

I guess you have smelly kpekus
Na so one babe I knack, I tell her say her kpekus dey smell she begin para
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Das1mama: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2023
PellsKodak:
Reading this gave me headache and malaria
POWER IN THE TONGUE! have u TREATED MALARIA/TYPHOID LATELY? IF NO, START GETTING READY.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Karleb(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2023
For a lot of women, the guy is right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men / For The Ladies / 10 Reasons Why Guys Dump Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.