Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How To Handle Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Women (1545 Views)

Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 / How Men Should Handle Women Who Are Over 40 Years / Men Prepare Yourselves To Handle Women The Moment They Turned 40 + (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Women by Lostchild(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
HOW TO HANDLE WOMEN

Previously I created a thread where I list 15 life savin rules that is governing my own life, but now I decide to create a thread " How To Handle Women"

NOTE: This thread does not apply to everyone (men).

I have seen many types of women with various characters and some of them really dealt with me and made me to be a strong hearted person..

My sister once told me that I have a deep heart because she thought I will always forgive and over look her foolishness as I always do in the past. I have decide to shield myself and stop over looking the evil characters of human's especially nigeria women.

Many nairalanders perceive me to be proud, narcissist or a women hater. For me I have learn so much about life and women that, it is impossible for me to fully narate my experienced of the bad and the unique nature of women.

I will list some of my TIPS on how I have been handling women around me and I see great result as I am curentling receiving tremendous amount of respect from women in general.

1. DON'T BE AN OVER CHEERFUL GIVER

Spend your money on charity by helping the needy's, don't spend on girlfriends. Don't be an over cheerful giver in your romance relatie. It will damage your relationship because I remember I was constantly giving money to one of my ex. The very time I dont have money to give her, that means trouble for me because she will not allow me to touch her

Another of my ex always call me a stingy guy, she left me for another guy but later tried harder to come back to me but I dish her advance. She believes that, I am a stingy guy who will not allows her to go hungry. How can a babe with bad characters asked me to pay N4000 for hair that she will carry for just two weeks?

Dont try to to woe or make a woman to be faithful to you by excessive spending. If a woman likes you, she like you. You can buy her everything she wants, she will still fo'rk john bull. Just don't spend on nigeria women, be stingy and see who she really is.

2. DON'T PET OR PAMPER A WOMAN

Women are emotional being. They crave for love and attention to make them feel special, but I warn you don't over pet or pamper them.

I remember an ex who came to visit me, she went to my victorian bar and pick a wine of her choice. She took a glass and she gave the glass to me asking me to go and wash or rinse the glass for her. I told her I will give you a dirty slap to correct your sense, she was shocked and she told me you have changed. I told her, I have not changed. I started it with you wrongly.

She look at me perplexed.

I repeat; don't over pet a woman. If you pet a woman too much, you will reap the negative consequences of your kind act

3. DON'T TRY TO PLEASE A WOMAN

Don't try to meet the need of a woman. I mean, don't try to satisfy the desires of a woman, dont kill yourself. If you try to please a woman, you will waste away your life or die before your time.

Women are emotionally selfish being, you cannot satisfy them. No matter the wrongs you even do to them, they will still cling to you if they can't find someone more better than you to meet their needs.

Women are people of today, right now and not of tomorrow. I remember when one of my sister and children were going through difficult time, I sent her a bag of rice just to help her and her children. Four years later in our conversation, I told her, do you remember that bag of rice I sent you that day? she respond to me with, which bad of rice are you talking about? She told me I only sent her one basket of rice and not one bag of rice, even my mother was shocked over what she said.

I remember I was trying to date a young lady and she came to visit me. When she came I gave her the most romantic gift no guy has ever bought for her. Two years later I told her on the phone, dont you remember that gift I gave you the very first day you came to visit me? She told me there was no such gift, I got the shocked of my life that day

4. DONT SPEAK TOO MUCH

Men, when you are around women, don't speak too much. Smile a lot and speak only when it is neccesary.

When you are handling women, don't share too much information about yourself. When a woman ask you to tell her about yourself, just pass little info to her, just be like a coconut.

Don't share secret with a woman unless it is unimportant, women cannot keep secret at all. I remember when I move to a new town and rent an apartment, there were a lot of single women all around me but I hadly speak to anyone. I display strong sense of self and I noticed great respect and admiration from all the women because I display some self worth and ego

I know a guy who talk a lot, women call him a junkie or weirdo. Women don't like men that speak too much

5. DON'T BE SUPER FRIENDLY

Don't make friend with a woman easily. Don't be like an apple to women, be like a coconut when you are handling women.

Women love attention, they love information. I have had lot of conflict with nigeria women when I refuse to pay attention to them. I don't pay much attention to their whinnings. This gave them the feeling of rejection and made them feel unspecial, I tell you, they get so angry with me deep inside them.

6. FORGIVE BUT LET THEM GO

Forgive people but let them Go. I say this because an act of a womans betrayal will always repeat itself.

Forgiveness is not possible without genuine repentance. I no longer forgive the foolishness of nigeria women. I try as much as possible to remind them of their foolishness and blows to me, it will make me not to receive more blows from them

7. BE A PERSON OF GREAT DISCIPLINE.

Once in a while, you can slap your woman just to reset her brain and remind her that you are the macho man. Please note that I am saying that it is good for a man to beat his woman. To handle some crazy women, (Hot slap) is neccessary. I dated a young lady that has hot temper, she knows that I am the cool type of guy and she took great advantage of my gentleness, this became her constant habit and became a deal breaker of our relationship as I let her GO

I am currently living in a place where the land-lady wanted to take advantage of me. When I roar to her like a lion, fear grip her soul and she became heavily respectful to me. Despite my gentle nature I gave her a warning that I am a gentle LION

8. BE A SMART GUY WITH VISION.

Be a smart guy and work towards your vision. Women love and admire men with great potentials for prosperity. If you are broke, don't dream of snow white women. I repeat women are people of today and right now. What they see today convey your future to them. So, when a nigeria woman tells you she loves you ; WATCH OUT on what she sees around you.

MEN, focus on your path way to glory and don't ever fall. I have seen women lost respect and insult their husband when the man is financially down despite all he has done for them in the past.

BOYS, focus, focus, focus. You will never loss women when chasing money BUT You will loss money when chasing women.

9. LOVE A WOMAN WITH YOUR BRAIN

Don't love a woman with your heart. Don't give all your life to a woman. Yes, I may have affection for you but I will never trust you because you are changeable creature.

10 BE VERY SEXUAL.

All women love men that are extremely sexual, no matter how decent they profess. They love to be well fv'cked.

I will tell you that, a woman that is well (fv'cked) can be (fu'c'k) when the ex is ready to foc'k

If many single men start chasing married women today, you will see that %95 of them will fall and cheat by being well fu'c'ked

FINAL WORDS

But women are still forever the perfect mothers, even though they make terrible wives.

Women are very powerful and loving creation, they look weaker but they can destroy you despite the fact that you are a strong man.

I am a person that women has heavily dealt with me so I write from my own experience of what I know about women

Women has given me many blows and injuries in life, so I write on how I currently handle them which may not apply to everyone here.

I am very tough on nigeria women because they are terrible. They don't cherish or respect Mr good / nice Guys

6 Likes

Re: How To Handle Women by Lostchild(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
cool

All women are the same with different shade of characters.

Good or bad alike

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Women by Kingoflotto(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hmm � � � deep
Re: How To Handle Women by dingbang(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Women by Savedday: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle Women by effico(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigerian girls are actually useless and brainless

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle Women by ozome15(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Women by Suck2pool: 12:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com
Re: How To Handle Women by Polynek(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Nice write-up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal / Can You Believe Or Marry A Woman That Uses Vibrator, Cucumber And The Rest? / How Do You Guys See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.