Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 (1352 Views)

How Men Should Handle Women Who Are Over 40 Years / How To Handle Women / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by ehnukiny: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2022
When some Women turn 40 or 50 years, something major shifts in their personality.

They become bolder, more rebellious, more religious, more focused, more opinionated and more emphatic about what they want.

Don’t be surprised when a previously obedient and submissive Woman on turning 40/50 changes completely.
Most especially when she had given birth to Children.

At this age, she may not go with the flow anymore, she may begin to ask some questions :
- Is sex food?
- Query some of your instructions
- Even the way you behave.

She will also become more outspoken and will not be afraid to speak her mind.

If care is not taken, you may have to do for yourself :
- Dry cleaning
- Preparing food to eat
Because it might take her more time before she responds to your request.

There is something definitely special about turning 40/50 for Women.

If she has never challenged or questioned your instructions, get ready to be shocked by her boldness and confrontational attitude.

The only way to avoid total breakdown of Peace and Harmony in the home is for Men to become fair, objective and reasonable in their approaches to issues at home and/or at work.

Men should bear in mind that at this age, Women also harbour lots of regrets about the decisions they have made in life so far ...
Their Husbands may be one of them!

A woman at this age is a better Judge of character and will evaluate a Man using very different & weird parameters.

Men must start on time to prepare for this phase in the lives of their Wives/Partners/Bosses/Subordinates.

What you put in is what you get!

If you have treated her fairly, then you don’t have anything to worry about.
She will begin to appreciate you better if for any reason she didn’t do so in the past.

On the contrary if you haven’t been nice to her, fasten your seatbelt, the ride is about to get pretty bumpy.

A Woman doesn’t forget those who hurt her, and by her actions and utterances you will know that she is out to show you that she is no longer that little girl you married.

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by SadiqBabaSani: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2022
interesting
Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by OmejeGuy: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2022
My mom is a living example. Naso baba find second wife wey go loyal... Man can't kill himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Quality20(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2022
I guess it's for reasons like these, that my Hausa ppl don't like to marry women who are 25 and above. You hear them saying things like " ta manyannta" meaning she is already too big to control and train/mold. However, I wonder how they gonna treat the wives they married as teenagers when she eventually gets aged in their houses

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2022
OmejeGuy:
My mom is a living example. Naso baba find second wife wey go loyal... Man can't kill himself
cheesy
Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by abouzaid: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2022
The terms of a marriage are set from the beginning and when one of the parties (whether male or female) decides to go against the established norm then divorce should be the outcome. People should spend their old age with their better halfs rather than a vengeful and rebellious partner.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Boogyman557: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool

wit my KALA and WEED

I can HANDLE over 80..

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by floss(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by ajumma(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2022
OmejeGuy:

absolutely kwarret
don't quote me pls
Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2022
ehnukiny:
When some Women turn 40 or 50 years, something major shifts in their personality.

They become bolder, more rebellious, more religious, more focused, more opinionated and more emphatic about what they want.

Don’t be surprised when a previously obedient and submissive Woman on turning 40/50 changes completely.
Most especially when she had given birth to Children.

At this age, she may not go with the flow anymore, she may begin to ask some questions :
- Is sex food?
- Query some of your instructions
- Even the way you behave.

She will also become more outspoken and will not be afraid to speak her mind.

If care is not taken, you may have to do for yourself :
- Dry cleaning
- Preparing food to eat
Because it might take her more time before she responds to your request.

There is something definitely special about turning 40/50 for Women.

If she has never challenged or questioned your instructions, get ready to be shocked by her boldness and confrontational attitude.

The only way to avoid total breakdown of Peace and Harmony in the home is for Men to become fair, objective and reasonable in their approaches to issues at home and/or at work.

Men should bear in mind that at this age, Women also harbour lots of regrets about the decisions they have made in life so far ...
Their Husbands may be one of them!

A woman at this age is a better Judge of character and will evaluate a Man using very different & weird parameters.

Men must start on time to prepare for this phase in the lives of their Wives/Partners/Bosses/Subordinates.

What you put in is what you get!

If you have treated her fairly, then you don’t have anything to worry about.
She will begin to appreciate you better if for any reason she didn’t do so in the past.

On the contrary if you haven’t been nice to her, fasten your seatbelt, the ride is about to get pretty bumpy.

A Woman doesn’t forget those who hurt her, and by her actions and utterances you will know that she is out to show you that she is no longer that little girl you married.
Good one from you.. grin
Respect is reciprocal..

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by talk2hb1(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Tooh
Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by soundOsonic: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wrong I haven't seen women so confused and less focused than women at the age of 40/50. They don't even know what to cook, eat or wear. They are always very disorganized.
Most homes that are so disorganized, things are not always in place you will notice an older woman lives there. You can see their pants, bra left unattended to in the toilet even sitting rooms.
When they are at home they are not bothered about their looks.
Infact telling a 40 years old woman to go back to school is close to impossible.
At this age women always want to live a stable life,they are contented and complacent in their business without thinking of growth. They lack the zeal to need to correction and self improvement.
The only joy they seek investigating what is happening to this person and thag person, to talk about people hence how they came about (old wives tale).
They are very Dominating and territorial. Most women will even shift this behavior to their son and be dragging attention of their son with his wife hence (the mother inlaw banter)

They become unreasonable aggressive. They gets irritated easily over matters that does not need any further attention hence (how they came up with middle age KAREN

Like the OP said they becomes confident and bold. ready to fight anyone who looks down on them.

May God save us from women when they come of this age

6 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by segtech68: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
i'm a christian but i think only the Muslims got marriage right , Christianity failed in that thing ... by the time she's 40 my muslim brother can pick another wife already that is younger, that one will calm her down because women likes competition

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Suddenly Attract A Lot Of Girls Once You Find A Good Source Of Income / How Did You Find Out He/she Was A Cheat? / She Doesn't Know How To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.