Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How To Cure Apollo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Apollo (146789 Views)

How To Cure Apollo Eye Problem / Treatment For The Eye Infection Popularly Called Apollo / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cure Apollo by BabaEleko(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2011
Use ur first piss wash ur face for early momo. Fiaaammm, e don dissapia. grin grin
Re: How To Cure Apollo by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 10, 2011
Let a menstruating woman piss in eyes,i'm sure the apollo will disappear asap.
Re: How To Cure Apollo by kabukabu50(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Let a menstruating woman piss in eyes,i'm sure the apollo will disappear asap.

really? angry

Baba_Eleko:

Use your first piss wash your face for early momo. Fiaaammm, e don dissapia. grin grin

You're kidding,right undecided
sley4life:

the fastest cure is insert your urine inside your eyes. No need 2 visit the doc.

Some of the reasons why Nigeria will always be backward.Urine is not an antibiotic,goofballs grin grin
Re: How To Cure Apollo by mecussey(m): 7:43pm On May 10, 2011
Just a drop of urine every morning; though, I don't know the mystery behind it
Re: How To Cure Apollo by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 10, 2011
I said that of a menstruating woman.let the OP try it and  tell us if it works or not.
Re: How To Cure Apollo by leonaidas(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2011
@ op, do not attempt to put anything that is not prescribed by a doctor in your eye, especially urine and/or breastt milk. do not try sugar and water solution either because that will only feed the bacteria. . . but in the meantime, you might try piritin, septrin and yeast tablet(always works for me) ps don't put anything directly into your eye.

5 Likes

Re: How To Cure Apollo by leonaidas(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2011
@ op, do not attempt to put anything that is not prescribed by a doctor in your eye, especially urine and/or breastt milk. do not try sugar and water solution either because that will only feed the bacteria. . . but in the meantime, you might try piritin, septrin and yeast tablet(always works for me) ps don't put anything directly into your eye.
Re: How To Cure Apollo by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2011
leonaidas:

This guy funny sha.you asked the OP not to take any medication not prescribed by a doctor yet,you told him to take septirin which I know is use for cough . Nl doctor
Re: How To Cure Apollo by Builder: 8:19pm On May 10, 2011
Porur cow piss for ya eye, e go go
Re: How To Cure Apollo by lepasharon(f): 8:36pm On May 10, 2011
Wear glasses
Re: How To Cure Apollo by PurestBoy(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2011
Let a cat spit in ur eyes, that's d best medication I've ever seen and it works.
Re: How To Cure Apollo by dapachez: 8:42pm On May 10, 2011
@ poster you supplied very scanty information as per the signs and symptoms of your condition. how did you arrive at the diagnosis of Apollo? my sincere and candid advise is that you see an eye doctor immediately an optometrist or an ophthalmologist rather than self medication which could compound and complicate your condition. you have a lot of recommendation from nairalanders but you have to be examined first before going for any medication. so many conditions could lead to redness of the eyes and this could be as a result of infections and inflammations. some of this conditions could be conjuctivitis,keratitis,iritis,scleritis,episcleritis,anterior segment inflammation like anterior and posterior uveitis. they all have their differential signs and symptoms in terms of nature of redness(mild,moderate or severe),presence of discharge(ropy,purulent,mucopurulent or mucoid),presence or absence of pains,is there itching,photophobia or sensitivity to light (mild, moderate or hyper).swelling of the lids,effect of vision if clear or blurry and a host of other factors. you can give me a call for more information or i could help link you up with an optometrist closet to you 08184160893. note dont adopt self medication its not safe,its unhealthy and could have dire consequences
Re: How To Cure Apollo by shark2last(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2011
@ OP, a drop of semen will do grin
Re: How To Cure Apollo by Flameboy26(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2011
PurestBoy:

Let a cat spit in your eyes, that's d best medication I've ever seen and it work
~Bluetooth link=topic=663010.msg8294428#msg8294428 date=1305054991:

This guy funny sha.you asked the OP not to take any medication not prescribed by a doctor yet,you told him to take septirin which I know is use for cough . Nl doctor
haha guy kiss ma ass simple. Gbam
Re: How To Cure Apollo by freepeople: 8:54pm On May 10, 2011
Send the following items before i tell you how to cure Apollo.
1 one he-goat
2 one jar of palmwine
3 one vulture head with two eyes intact
4 5 tubers of yam
5 5k
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Cure Apollo by akinolasam: 9:11pm On May 10, 2011
@ poster
Even if you don't have 'APOLLO' before, reading some of these posts is enough to make your eyes red with APOLLO.
Re: How To Cure Apollo by nnekaregy(f): 9:14pm On May 10, 2011
Use breast milk. A drop will do the magic.

1 Like

Re: How To Cure Apollo by nnekaregy(f): 9:16pm On May 10, 2011
Use breast milk. A drop will do the magic.
Re: How To Cure Apollo by Aderupoko2: 9:24pm On May 10, 2011
@OP,put your eyes inside urine or your urine inside eyes(which ever comes first).It works better than magic
Re: How To Cure Apollo by peruso: 10:51pm On May 10, 2011
akpanbaba:

Send the following items before i tell you how to cure Apollo.
1 one he-goat
2 one jar of palmwine
3 one vulture head with two eyes intact
4 5 tubers of yam
5 5k
[color=#990000][/color]
grin grin grin
native doctor,,,, even for apollo?
Re: How To Cure Apollo by sofly(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2011
pour conc hydrochloric acid(HCL) into the eye.that would work.
Re: How To Cure Apollo by Princek12(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2011
I am not a doctor but I have heard that having apollo could be an indication of other things that may be wrong with you. You may have a bacterial infection or something else that caused the apollo. You would then have to treat the underlying problem the effects of which will cure the apollo.
If you can afford it, I suggest you go see a medical doctor.
Re: How To Cure Apollo by Osama10(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2011
akinolasam:

@ poster
Even if you don't have 'APOLLO' before, reading some of these posts is enough to make your eyes red with APOLLO.

grin grin grin
Re: How To Cure Apollo by lepasharon(f): 11:55pm On May 10, 2011
sofly:

pour conc hydrochloric acid(HCL) into the eye.that would work.
acid?? haha!! grin
Re: How To Cure Apollo by lastpage: 12:19am On May 11, 2011
Am laughing in Chineese, right now! (Dont ask me how that sound, l bet you've never seen any Chineese man laughing! They hardly laugh angry )

Let me ask: Did we not have Apollo infections in our Villages, before any European Doctor set foot in Africa? How then did we cure the problem when MOST of you "Westernized peeps" are saying "dont put anything, except its prescribed by a Doctor"? Who is a Doctor sef?

My Grandpa was the "Doctor" for about five Villages and l still remember being called "Omo Dokita" as a kid, anytime we go to our village!
He did not attend "school of medicine" in any University BUT he had "knowledge" of common traditional remedies that worked!
And his treatments were FREE! No He-goats and No Palm-Oil nor tubers of Yam! grin

Okay, l agree, too many quack magicians are around, fleecing people for nothing.

But l swear on my Ma's Grave that when l was small, though we lived in Lagos, we cured Apollo by using a local leaf (Efirin) that grew in our yard, make it tender by squeezing it thoroughly between our fingers and then dip it into small local gin (Ogogoro grin ) and then put one or two drops in the eye and God help you if you wake up next morning and you can feel anything in your eye except see like an Owl in total darkness!
I guess the "gin" was just solvent and it also served as a "disinfectant" to sterilize the leaf and our fingers!
Who says traditional medicine is unscientific?

Am not joking. Am sure someone who's matured a wee-bit will remember this treatment.
I am even willing to volunteer myself to be infected by anyone and then treat it likewise.
You know, Apollo was very prevalent, some decades ago and all those high-sounding Anti-Biotic were either not discovered nor readily available in Naija (Dont mention "cost" naah!)

The point l am making is that "there are certainly efficacious traditional treatment' that have been in use since God knows when, before we got exposed to Western medicine.

The Chineese kept the Acupuncture till the Europeans accepted its efficacy and even that it was far superior in treating certain ailments!

But we Africans (especially we Nigerians that have got some western education!) are very quick to condemn ANYTHING TRADITIONAL!
Whats wrong with us? Inferiority complex, abi na wetin?

BTW: I thought Chloraphenicol as a drug, has been proscribed worldwide?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cure Apollo by sylve11: 12:30am On May 11, 2011
akinolasam:

@ poster

smiley cool
Re: How To Cure Apollo by princeonx: 12:56am On May 11, 2011
with the amount of fake drugs in naija, how are we sure the urine is original enough to cure the Apollo? cool
Re: How To Cure Apollo by freepeople: 8:02am On May 11, 2011
prince_onx:

with the amount of fake drugs in naija, how are we sure the urine is original enough to cure the Apollo? cool

NLers, una no go kill me. lmao!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Cure Apollo by Nobody: 8:36am On May 11, 2011
Read posts, and scampers out as soon as he observes water coming out of own eyes while reading about apollo. (so sure the same thing will happen to several other people reading dis right now)
Re: How To Cure Apollo by snthesis(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2011
nnekaregy:

Use bosom milk. A drop will do the magic.
i dont hav apollo- but i need breast milk for my coffee grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is "Safe Period?" / Can Watery Eyes Mean Cancer? / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.