Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) (1750 Views)

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / He insulted me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
So few years ago after I completed my Nysc, I came back to my parents house and decided to pursue my music, so the 41k they paid us after service completion I carry am enter studio for Lagos to go and record what I was envisaging as my breakthrough single.

I came back after the successful studio session, then I met my mom and I told her about it, that was how my mama yab me o she said am just wasting the little money I suppose gather do better thing. To be honest I cried that day.

Couple of days later I traveled to ife where my sister had a room she's no longer using in order to start a new life after service. Luckily I got a job and 6 months later I was contacted by globacom to come and perform at a show they organized in my hometown.

This was nearly impossible because I had to go to work but then I can't miss this for anything. So I pretended to be sick at work, this was very easy for me because am always dancing and singing at morning devotion so all I had to do that day was to be quiet and my bosses at work and fellow staff that I used to entertain during morning devotion started showing concern. I told them I wasn't feeling fine and immediately they told me to go home, that's how I entered bus to ijebu ode ooo for the glo ojude oba festival that will take place that night.

I got to the show and performed before they brought the guest artiste which I think was slimcase, idowest and Mr real, shaku shaku just came out then so they were the hottest artistes then. I left for ife to resume back at my place of work and Everything was back to normal. The clip of my performance was out and I shared it to my family.

That's how I jammed a lecturer from my mom's university he was doing his ph.d in ife, he saw me at work and started talking about the show, fear dey even catch me make my Oga no hear because everything go cast be that.

That's how he talked about how my mom was going around and showing everybody in the university, the video of my performance.

I was touched for the first time in my life mama could show me off. This was even more touching because have always embarrassed her by being the number one Olodo at school when I was young lol.

That made me more determined in my music pursut that if being a successful musician will make mama proud I have to achieve it.

I stopped music then in 2018 so as to hustle because I need money to push my music, I hustled 2019 and 2020 and now 2021 am back.
Please kindly support me by streaming my new music, it's the best song released this year. Link below

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

If you want to watch the 2018 clip of my performance at the glo event you can check it on my I g page, link here

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Emmypure: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
G
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iamdbull, zukwanuike! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by lilvicky68(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice one.. you will go far..
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Iamdbull, zukwanuike! cheesy

Thanks Poco, what's the meaning of zukwanuike by the way?
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
Thanks alot man
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by madampresident(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Keep it up bro
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Juliusmomoh: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
I hate secular... Go and sing gospel..
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Tunechiii: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mad jam keeping winning bro
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by VEXT: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
This guy u no dey rest with this Ur music stories Every time...haba...
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tunechiii:
Mad jam keeping winning bro
Thanks
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by illicit(m): 1:36am On Jul 02, 2021
Ur head dey there
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by debbydams(f): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I hate secular... Go and sing gospel..
toor
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Ur head dey there
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Iamdbull:

Thanks Poco, what's the meaning of zukwanuike by the way?

You are welcome.
Zukwanuike means “rest na”. cheesy
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2021
pocohantas:

You are welcome.
Zukwanuike means “rest na”. cheesy
Mscheeew I even thought you were hailing me, I retract my thanks immediately
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Richy4(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2021
I'm looking for someone that can sing Don't cry for me Argentina.. better than the original singer.... Can you do that for free?...Just kidding

I was touched by what your mom did... She's secretly proud of u...She no wan make your head swell and get bigger than your waist..
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Richy4:
I'm looking for someone that can sing Don't cry for me Argentina.. better than the original singer.... Can you do that for free?...Just kidding

I was touched by what your mom did... She's secretly proud of u...She no wan make your head swell and get bigger than your waist..
Mmmm thanks
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by hosemujica: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iamdbull:
So few years ago after I completed my Nysc, I came back to my parents house and decided to pursue my music, so the 41k they paid us after service completion I carry am enter studio for Lagos to go and record what I was envisaging as my breakthrough single.

I came back after the successful studio session, then I met my mom and I told her about it, that was how my mama yab me o she said am just wasting the little money I suppose gather do better thing. To be honest I cried that day.

Couple of days later I traveled to ife where my sister had a room she's no longer using in order to start a new life after service. Luckily I got a job and 6 months later I was contacted by globacom to come and perform at a show they organized in my hometown.

This was nearly impossible because I had to go to work but then I can't miss this for anything. So I pretended to be sick at work, this was very easy for me because am always dancing and singing at morning devotion so all I had to do that day was to be quiet and my bosses at work and fellow staff that I used to entertain during morning devotion started showing concern. I told them I wasn't feeling fine and immediately they told me to go home, that's how I entered bus to ijebu ode ooo for the glo ojude oba festival that will take place that night.

I got to the show and performed before they brought the guest artiste which I think was slimcase, idowest and Mr real, shaku shaku just came out then so they were the hottest artistes then. I left for ife to resume back at my place of work and Everything was back to normal. The clip of my performance was out and I shared it to my family.

That's how I jammed a lecturer from my mom's university he was doing his ph.d in ife, he saw me at work and started talking about the show, fear dey even catch me make my Oga no hear because everything go cast be that.

That's how he talked about how my mom was going around and showing everybody in the university, the video of my performance.

I was touched for the first time in my life mama could show me off. This was even more touching because have always embarrassed her by being the number one Olodo at school when I was young lol.

That made me more determined in my music pursut that if being a successful musician will make mama proud I have to achieve it.

I stopped music then in 2018 so as to hustle because I need money to push my music, I hustled 2019 and 2020 and now 2021 am back.
Please kindly support me by streaming my new music, it's the best song released this year. Link below

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

If you want to watch the 2018 clip of my performance at the glo event you can check it on my I g page, link here

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial
Hey, that guy in the pic. Just wondering if that's Ogunmola?

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Thanks man
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emmypure:
G
Masun
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by tianshie(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
hosemujica:
Hey, that guy in the pic. Just wondering if that's Ogunmola?

Yes, it is. Oguns the hypeman.
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by hosemujica: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
tianshie:

Yes, it is. Oguns the hypeman.
Alright, tell am say him guy de hail am o.
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by beautyhd: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bros you again?

Well done oooo, you will sing the one that will be a hit one day
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
beautyhd:
Bros you again?

Well done oooo, you will sing the one that will be a hit one day
Amen ooooo thanks
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
hosemujica:
Alright, tell am say him guy de hail am o.
That's not ogunmola ooo that's djxero
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by hosemujica: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iamdbull:

That's not ogunmola ooo that's djxero
Oh ok
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
hosemujica:
Oh ok
Yeah
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Zz0r(f): 12:09am On Jul 07, 2021
You go blow no worry
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) by Iamdbull: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zz0r:
You go blow no worry
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. / Help My Company Arrested Me / Help! My Wife Is Killing Me By The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.