Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! (2289 Views)

The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri / 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement / Peter Obi Will Not Get Up To 100,000 Votes In The Core North - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lie lie Reno. Why are all these Twitter influencers trying to incite ethnic strife and hatred by all means. The hatred of Northerners on Twitter by people like reno and the rest is enough evidence for a court of tribalism. They trend and clot on pushing hatred

This is the press conference in English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33iSdwdZdVc

Did you not read it online..even Malami confirm he first announce it in Hausa before reading it in English. ....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! by nairalandankrah: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Did you not read it online..even Malami confirm he first announce it in Hausa before reading it in English. ....
Leave that idiot.. Nah cow shit full em brain

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! by Idiko1: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Banmeallday:
The SOuth likes to party and groove....that is the problem

This one of issue I have with most Africans and Nigerians in particular. Please stop being economical with the words. I guess not all the south love to party and grove. The southerners who joined northern region in 1967 should be prosecuted for the Nigeria we have today. A Nigeria of the northerners for the northerners and by the northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! by Boudiccao: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
It was a Northern victory and Fulani moral booster and Kanu gave it to them as a piece of cake ...Reno too news to be very careful before he is abducted in an African airport

Abeg I disagree. Kanu didn't give them any victory.
Southerners are the ones that gave the North victory by condemning and trash talking Kanu all the time.
When did this people on twitter start caring about Kanu? They were all over the place forming intellectuals and politically correct before today.
I guess their eyes are gradually opening.

I always knew that the way Southerners attack Kanu is what is drawing the South from fighting for freedom and liberation. Most Nigerians are deliberately blind abeg.
They don't understand the significance of Kanu to Southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! by sophxx: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2021
PrinceInTheNort:
We will treat promoters of insurrection in language they understand —Buhari

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom
Yinmu. Bullhari dat no one is ready for yet. Cowhari dat will run to london and won't want to return wen e set. People still keeping your one nijeriya for you are peeps like monogamy, tunjiajayi, mannabbqgrillz and rest of 'em. Deir eyes go open las las say na ordinary willing tool dem be.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! by DesChyko: 1:28am On Jul 02, 2021
Commentor:
Kanu was pro-Nigeria just before 2015.

I guess he saw the light money after.

Now go back to that BMC group where you guys copy and paste your propaganda and share this link with them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y
A video of Nnamdi Kanu interview, over a year before the dullard stepped in.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! by Commentor: 1:43am On Jul 02, 2021
DesChyko:

Now go back to that BMC group where you guys copy and paste your propaganda and share this link with them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y
A video of Nnamdi Kanu interview, over a year before the dullard stepped in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxlCEZi5D8

Sure.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! by DesChyko: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Commentor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxlCEZi5D8

Sure.

Own goal grin cheesy

See how you shot yourself in the foot. Did you even read the headline of the video you shared?

Quota system education emego unu ife.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! by Commentor: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2021
DesChyko:

Own goal grin cheesy

See how you shot yourself in the foot. Did you even read the headline of the video you shared?

Quota system education emego unu ife.

You don't have data.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! by Captain8(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:
If you are one of the foolish southerners that still support one Nigeria, By now you should've known your place!! So you stop wallowing in self deceit and false hope!

You are, and will perpetually remain a SECOND CLASS CITIZEN..

Meanwhile,I am Still waiting for the Yoruba and Igbo translation of the announcement oo.. Opps! It wasn't done.... grin

Everybody shout "One Nigeria"!!!
kanu arrest is also a victory to we niger deltans... because kanu force us against our will... omokri should shut up his big mouth..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Peter Obi Gets Tired At All, See How Happy People Are As He Storms Methodist / Margaret Obi Storms Abia State(photos) / Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.