Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (83510 Views)

Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Gfskw: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
If I could get a license I will walk with a pistol I don’t want no issues
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by louqas: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
notym2chektym:

Hehehehehe Let me do another one you know Buhari is a good president and he is ruling Nigeria well. May God rule your life the way Buhari has been ruling Nigeria.May you and your family feel x10 of what Nigerians are passing through now.May God give you the type of security Buhari is given to Nigerians. May your life metamorphose from how Nigeria has metamorphosed since when Buhari came to power. AMEN AMEN AMEN. Ase gun

MUMU na you and your family dey suffer now, for me and my household , we are enjoying buhari government.....while you people were enjoying GEJ government some of us were suffering it's our turn now and you want me to pity you ,na God go punish you, all the wickedness of GEJ and PDP befall you and your household .
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by OBALOLA55(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
we are both Yorubas.... We are related by a long line lost blood grin...
I’M NOT YORUBA NOW
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by notym2chektym: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2021
louqas:

MUMU na you and your family dey suffer now, for me and my household , we are enjoying buhari government.....while you people were enjoying GEJ government some of us were suffering it's our turn now and you want me to pity you ,na God go punish you, all the wickedness of GEJ and PDP befall you and your household .
Na wa to you o, I dey pray for you , you dey vex. Does that mean Buhari is not ruling you well. Let me add more
You claim you are enjoying Buhari's govt now, may such kind of enjoyment follow you and your generation till eternity. May God change your life the way Buhari has change Nigeria. May you and generation enjoy the kind of peace Nigeria is enjoying now .... Amen Amen Amen. Say Amen to my prayers and don't abuse me,. I really mean well for you. Buhari is the best president na
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Mutigadara1: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2021
Who gave him the license to hold guns? Is it because we hate the government so much that we decide not to see what is right and what is wrong? Even in the USA you need licence to carry firearms and if you don't have you'll be charged with possession of illegal firearm. And with this number of illegal firearms they will brand you a terrorist in a heartbeat.
Wiseandtrue:

If I say these people sound dumb now, e go be like say I dey abuse undecided

You expect someone like Sunday Igboho not to have guns at home Common!

Even Zamfara governor asked citizens to defend themselves!
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Mutigadara1:
Who gave him the license to hold guns? Is it because we hate the government so much that we decide not to see what is right and what is wrong? Even in the USA you need licence to carry firearms and if you don't have you'll be charged with possession of illegal firearm. And with this number of illegal firearms they will brand you a terrorist in a heartbeat.
The government themselves hate themselves

Who gave bandits. Iswap, Fulani herdsmen, Bokoharam license to have guns

Start from there first!

In case you are not aware that was the root cause of all these problems
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Halimat04(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
How true is this picture with the one poster up there

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Mutigadara1: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
2 wrongs don't make a right. Those that you mentioned are labelled as terrorist. Is it his him aim to be label as such too?
Wiseandtrue:

The government themselves hate themselves

Who gave bandits. Iswap, Fulani herdsmen, Bokoharam license to have guns

Start from there first!

In case you are not aware that was the root cause of all these problems
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Evaromantik(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
silent the south how?I can't fathom it....u guys keep on regionalizing the who situation...bandit kills here too in northern nigeria we can't go to farm again...it agitators versus fg..don't drag south into it please

You're a Nutherner, what do you care!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.