Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (83502 Views)

Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Blackdisciple(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Haba who be small pikin na...

With all these weapons here and you could come into a building with many rooms and arrest 12. People without a serious gun battle haba who are we fooling Abi na those in support of Igboho and Kanu arrest..!
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IM TALKING TO YOU IN PARTICULAR
I'm your sister sir
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by OBALOLA55(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
I'm your sister sir
HOW NOW shocked
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by NigeriaZoo: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2021
GetMeRight:

So, he's defending himself from Fulani herdsmen with all those weapons? Like someone said on Facebook earlier, he should pray that a murdered police officer's or murdered soldier's or murdered custom officer's gun is not found among those guns.

Buhari has ordered that anyone with illegal AK 47 should be shot at sight. Are you people not comfortable again with that?

Too much illegal weapons in Nigeria is the major contributing factor of insecurity.

This not us vs them, let's government deal with criminals seeing themselves as course champions.

You guys should stop being hypocrites. Today you condemned illegal weapons bearing by individuals, tomorrow you defend the same shiit you previously condemned depending on who's involved at different times. Haba!

You are a blazing fool, so Fulani Herdsmen terrorists, bandits and kidnappers can be armed but the population is not allowed to protect itself ? You are MAD !!

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by waldigit: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dss-recovers-ak-47-rifles-bullets-bloody-charms-from-igbohos-house-pics/
The bad thing about all these is that when repercussions starts now it will affect mostly the poor dss officers who is just being ordered around by the ogas who takes packages from above. Poor guys that are just trying to make ends meet will be first target, most of the ogas and politicians already have plan B
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by almarthins(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Doradorwa post=103280654][/quote]

I am not disputing machiavelli's idea of prince. His idea tend to enthrone and strength European authocratic monarchy. The prince never listens to his lowest subject until it becomes crises.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HOW NOW shocked
we are both Yorubas.... We are related by a long line lost blood grin...
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2021
almarthins:

I am not disputing machiavelli's idea of prince. His idea tend to enthrone and strength European authocratic monarchy. The prince never listens to his lowest subject until it becomes crises.
exactly why I used his idea to qualify the present administration of Nigeria government.

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Dayoara: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2021
They want to cow us and shut off our mouths... By the time bubu will be done with us... Facebook too might be taken down.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by almarthins(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
exactly why I used his idea to qualify the present administration of Nigeria government.

I salute pple like you wey Sabi. Some kid dey here wey no even read their note book, make I no even mention text book. Them go come online come dey argue like goat.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Olorirenimi1(f): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2021
DSS and the Nigerian Army followed Gumi to bandits hideout for meetings and the same DSS and the Nigerian Army stormed Sunday Igboho’s residence? Anybody that is expecting unity, peace and progress under the prevailing injustice of Buhari’s Nigeria, is a joker!
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2021
almarthins:

I salute pple like you wey Sabi. Some kid dey here wey no even read their note book, make I no even mention text book. Them go come online come dey argue like goat.
Lol... Sir... People like you tends to be a source of motivation for upcoming student of politics like me.... It's a bit rare to see who are interested in books talkless of THE PRINCE. I salute your intelligency sir.

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by AyeMoJuba: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Why does the odeshi recovered from Sunday Igboho's house similar to that of Ikonso?

Or do they patronize same juju man?

Same with the weapons a Lotta similarities.

Just thinking out loud.

Police can plant anything on you...just about anything

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by syntekelite(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2021
My people dont still get it, every atrocities committed by fulani killer herdsmen is still alleged thats why its always in the morning you wakeup to see the carnage they leave behind,no cameras no social media,but my people no go gree hear.they keep pposting videos,status with rifles ,unregistered firearms is a criminal offence,govt wont persecute him for revoluting peacefully but for having firearms,and if it was planted then be rest assured they will say it was used to kill security officers week ago. Either way he will become a fugitive on the run..
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by luluman: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Much more than you can ever do for your mother.
Oh, I thought you have something meaningful to say other than insults. Typical of your people
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by luluman: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2021
babasolution:

The igbos killed a lot of policemen and soldiers,those agencies have paid dearly for their attacks.the revenge is complete.But I assure u,Yorubas wudnt do anything,once again Yorubas are weak slaves
Which means Kanu's arrest and ultimately sentence is justified. We will not kill anybody, yorubas are not animals.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Ekondo: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2021
KGD10:

Ask the Fulani terrorists. You dey mad? Igboho is a hunter btw. You dey mad?

Hunter with Ak47?

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Pray that boko haram and bandits wreck the kind of havoc that they have been wrecking in the north in the south west.
Stop supporting rubbish.

Congratulations. You just made absolutely NO SENSE
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Tillatalk: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2021
No wonder the FG banned Twitter so they can carry their atrocities without questioning
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by jeliliadedoja1: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2021
Back in 2014 we supported Buhari Campaign Organization using the power of social media like twitter, Facebook to expose and leak vital information to the advantage of President Muhammad Buhari who lost election consecutively at the poll and same time lost at supreme court . suffice to say the power of social media brought Buhari to power.
If Buhari was not projected by the social media clowns occupying seat of power today would probably be inconsequential in equation of governance .Today the same government brought to power through our resilience despite dissenting voices has suddenly averse to social media to the extent of banning twitter .
I want to ask how did we got here? Social media and the youth have been in the vanguard of exposing ineptitude of this government instead of addressing the concerns of the people who are face with humongous challenges from herdsmen, Bandit, Boko haram, Corruption , Unemployment ,galloping inflation, incessant fuel and electricity tariff hike Buhari result to gestapo way of handling things of course he did the same in 1983 and got away with it.
The big question is this, why have they not brought Bandits to book but paying ransom? Why have they not arrested all herdsmen carrying AK-47? Seven southern governors who are the security officers of their respective states ban open gazing to prevent unabated killings of their people since Federal government is not forthcoming in the provision of security of life and properties again Buhari was asking Attorney General to re-introduce outdated cattle route in other to super -impose killers herdsmen over the collective security of 17 states in the south.
The youth that has become your enemies today brought you to power so that you can give them employment but today some shameless aids because of pecks of office can go above and under to dish out wrong and falsified narratives to rub the ego of their pay master. PDP planned to remain in power for 40 years where are they today? Today APC is also busy planning to hold on to power for probably 60 years.
Have you people forgot how you came in ? the same way you will go out .Nigeria is our country .Southern and Northern protectorates were negotiated in 1914 under Lord Lugard .
Today it is still negotiable .We should allow people of distinct identity who felt cheated in power and economy equation to go there way .The Governors of seventeen states cannot be fools they have banned open gazing and constitutionally empowered. Government should stop chasing the shadow nothing last forever those whose accounts are credited every month from tax payers monthly will never wish the status quo reverse but how did they got to this office they are protecting at all cost today .Somebody should please ask a question for ALLAH sake.

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Hapinex01: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Am smelling war oh.

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by thunderbabs: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
This FG is so shameless. Bandits and fulani terrorists kill and maim innocent civilians. You didn't use State powers to track, and hunt them down. Rather, you sow them babariga cloths in less than 24 hours and free them.

But coz a man is arisen to fight for the independence of the yoruba pple, you feel oppressed.

DSS suddenly remembers how to combat

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by firstjoe(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
How come all the international passports are new?
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by louqas: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
notym2chektym:

May God treat your life the way Buhari has been treating Southerners. May God rule your life the way Buhari has been ruling Nigeria.. AMEN

May God also hate you like the easterners hate their fellow countrymen....may God kill you and your family from one of the fake drugs easterners flood our market with...may God scatter your home the way easterners want to scatter Nigeria.....AMEN
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Aconomist: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yoruba's need to learn their place.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by notym2chektym: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
louqas:

May God also hate you like the easterners hate their fellow countrymen....may God kill you and your family from one of the fake drugs easterners flood our market with...may God scatter your home the way easterners want to scatter Nigeria.....AMEN
Hehehehehe Let me do another one you know Buhari is a good president and he is ruling Nigeria well. May God rule your life the way Buhari has been ruling Nigeria.May you and your family feel x10 of what Nigerians are passing through now.May God give you the type of security Buhari is given to Nigerians. May your life metamorphose from how Nigeria has metamorphosed since when Buhari came to power. AMEN AMEN AMEN. Ase gun
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by blackboy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
DSS approach was wrong. 1am ? If you are someone like Sunday and ppl come to your house 1am will you just let them come in?
7 guns? Is that what they call they want to use to start an insurrection in Nigeria? Lol
This Sunday has been in the open a long time and yet no arrest.
Leah's kidnappers that have turned the country upside down walked into a town dropped the remaining girls they kidnapped and drove off. DSS till date has not made 1 arrest nor freed the girl.
I blame Nigerians for this and all that is going on. Someone failed woefully first term we still went to campaign , ralliea and vote him for a second term.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
So the charm no work? Or police get dem own hahahahahaha
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by StreetMedia: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
No pussycat in the list...

Always attacking and hitting the bar.

Victory will finally be ours. Amin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.