Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

One Of The People In This Video Is Currently The Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The People In This Video Is Currently The Nigerian President (1335 Views)

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The People In This Video Is Currently The Nigerian President by tysontim(m): 6:18am On Jul 02, 2021
https://twitter.com/Harri_Obi/status/1410553664616468483?s=19

You wonder why the East has someone like Nnamdi Kanu
Re: One Of The People In This Video Is Currently The Nigerian President by snaiper: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Re: One Of The People In This Video Is Currently The Nigerian President by Elock1: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2021
cry

Our problem in this country is uneducation and unenlightenment and greed.

Because I don't understand why an enlightened person with all the atrocities going on in this govt. I really don't understand.

Even manna whatever and his people, I guess they should be educated enough... Or is theirs greed.
Re: One Of The People In This Video Is Currently The Nigerian President by BaEnki(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2021
How was this videoed?

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Facebook User Buhari Sugar Girl Clash With Deji Adeyanji Online: WAR / Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. / Yorubas Are The Most Marginalized Group In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.