Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] (105807 Views)

Wedding Guest Under Fire For Very 'inappropriate' Dress That Would Upstage Bride / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by CountDracula(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Most people slamming her would jump on a chance to have her as trophy wife..

Humans are hypocritical in nature
Ur logic makes no sense. Hypocrisy isn't what you just described because there is very little relativity between slamming her for being disrespectful and marrying her as a trophy wife. My slamming her doesnt mean i dont want to slam her pvssy, thats not hypocrisy its just being human

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Religion is clearly only for the peasants and commoners... From Islam to Christianity even to Paganism. lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by beautyhd: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer.
[/b]

This here got me.
It takes a whole lot of humility to not trample on what others hold sacred just because you have a different view and more highly placed.

Thanks for this

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by BabylonCruise(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:

This has got to be the most senseless comment I will be reading today.
What does this trash you wrote got to do with morally correcting her.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Angelfrost(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Your submission has absolutely nothing to do with the post... Try again.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Kaybae(f): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer.

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
honestly speaking

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Shegzy8(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today

You are � correct. As a photographer and videographer, I remember going to cele so many times and no one told me to go in bare foot. I was only bothered about my foot wear been stolen. Any time I was less busy and they were doing something significant like kneeling and facing all angles while shouting hallelujah, I had to join them to kneel but I wasn't saying whatever they were saying.

It felt awkward been the only one standing.

There were also some places people not putting on garment weren't allowed to step on and I was always careful and had to ask if or when I got confused.

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by wpadmin: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:

Wisdom in those words.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by neyyoh: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Wrong. U r just projecting
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Judolisco(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Did the Vatican complain
no Vatican without d people

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Darkblood: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Damn niggar
Chloraseptic:

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Buksaylor: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:

Powerful talk...the first I can learn from this place!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by bukatyne(f): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:

@ bold:

Absolutely on point!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Jagolimo: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by masui(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:

One of the greatest piece of lessons of life is what you just put up there. I just cant stop reading over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Handsum64: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Which Vatican?
Same place under age boys are continually being molested unending for years?
Please park well hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Lorddominic(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Otar post=103282310]My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer.

Food for thought...I had to screenshot this write-up
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by heysquare(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:

How I wish most of the Nigeria Christians calling Muslims head slammer can see this!
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by darkstar6971(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Quite disrespectful sha....

Wetin do this picture abeg if no be jeolousy... grin
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Sammerboi: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
But some hypocrites and mofos here prefer to label Islam the religion of indecency and violence. You dare not dress like this to a mosque, never.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by dederocs(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
She knows what they don't grin
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by KayB: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
If it were to be in the mosque now, they will remember freedom of expression and likes. Dongus people!!!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Olas121: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Know this, know peace �
Otar:

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by seyz91(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
cheesy
illicit:
Did the Vatican complain
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Handsum64: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why are all these Jesus is coming soon worshippers so hypocritical?
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by georgemarcus(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
....''My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer''. [color=#006600][/color]

@Otar You said it right and i commend that Pastor for his respect too. It actually goes to show well he was raised. Most times it is how well you are raised from your home not really from the church where you worship yes, of course. Charity they say begins at home. Again, if you don;t give respect to another you shant get it back from another. Just for example you visit a native doctor for a particular thing and then you are asked to remove your shoes...even if you are the President you must obey knowing the magnitude of what you sought for. I remember when Buhari visited one of the Ooni's in Yoruba land. He bend down to prostrate and yet he is the President and Commander in Chief of the FRON!
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Blakpot: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rubbish. The Vatican is probably the most unholy place on earth. It literally littered with pagan statues, occultic symbols.

Its actually befitting she dressed like that on a visit to the birth place of the LovePeddler of Babylon.

Don't be deceived the pope isn't a Christian.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by dmbb: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
When in Rome do as Romans do, she has done what she have seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.