Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce (59437 Views)

American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Edutours1999: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Correct
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by FarahAideed: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by lecturer50(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
The wife saw that the husband has won millions of Euros so she wants divorce so she can have part of the money.

The heart of people is very deceptive and cunning.

If someone knows that he or she can steal from you and get away with it,he or she would surely do it, irrespective of how religious he or she claims to be.

To trust someone these days is very risky.

Trust anyone at your own risk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by wpadmin: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Henri8: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Which one be Judge Lady Wise problem sef?

The wife says she doesn't want any penny from the money won from gambling as it is against her religious beliefs, but you still carry your gavel to hit £4.8m for her.

This level of Feminism from the Judge can be related to witchcraft.

Aswear o
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sharp dude
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by IGBOSON1: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
There’s a episode of Columbo with a similar story! Thing is the poor guy transferred the money to his murderous, conniving uncle played by Rip Thorn! smiley
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Ayo2004: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
I can never get married in this life grin

According to our resident celebrity,mosdii,sensible men should not marry Nigerian women but these oyibo women fit chop person destiny too o

One Babymama and multiple sidechicks to the world cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by meobizy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Muslims; secretly doing the very things their religion frowns upon. My cousin nearly kpenshed one Omani girl back in the day. These are a populace who in general look down on Africans. I still believe that guy was cursed to chase anything in skirts.

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by pickatyouu: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Smart dude.
I am loving the guy already.
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by PAWG(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
pickatyouu:
Smart dude.
I am loving the guy already.

He lost the case

2 Likes

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Hathor5(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
CountDracula:
Ive not read the story but i Love the headline. Well done my boy

The wife still got almost 5 million. Those who can read ... cheesy
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please make d man send me some of the haram money. His mum no go need am na haram money
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Hathor5(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Greedy bastard. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Godsown0: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:
I gave up on religious people when a pastor was trying to make my guy see a reason to come to his church by bragging about how a yahoo boy in his church just bought a car..

Y'all need to see the rate yahoo boys troop in to his church. As a matter of fact he now has a private meeting session for them..
Cele right?
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by RisenJoe(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
K
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Money he would have invested in bitcoin and claim he got scammed.
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by frog12: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
THIEF !
WHEN IT comes to money, it is no LONGER A SIN !
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by cococandy(f): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Men . Always trying to deny their wives what belongs to them tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Loverboy3333: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
British people too stingy, all of them
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by alizma: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
I owe him one bottle of chill Stout.

Maybe one of the reason they are divorcing is because the woman see him as not being serious with his life enough to be her husband. Now she will want to share from the benefits of that unseriousness. God punish whites for some of their stupid laws.
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Elsueno: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
White people have some of the most stup#d laws when it comes to divorce. if I was living in that society I will never marry anybody thier

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hathor5:
Greedy bastard. grin

And the mom really accepted the transfer. Many women are enablers. It’s horrifying. As if she would be happy if her own husband tried to cheat her out of what’s due to her. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Jagolimo: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by DWJOBScom(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:

The wife says she doesn't want any penny from the money won from gambling as it is against her religious beliefs, but you still carry your gavel to hit £4.8m for her.

That was husband's statement not her
That's where we have a proper system

2 Likes

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:
I gave up on religious people when a pastor was trying to make my guy see a reason to come to his church by bragging about how a yahoo boy in his church just bought a car..

Y'all need to see the rate yahoo boys troop in to his church. As a matter of fact he now has a private meeting session for them..

That's how you hypocrites think. Thousands of doctors do not know what they're doing, killing ppl recklessly, yet you have not termed doctors "fake". Thousands of Lawyers instead of saving their clients end up sending them to "jail through faulty defense, yet we've not termed all lawyers" fake". It's only in religious matters that some pastors misbehave, and it's automatically generalised.

Wherever there's a fake, there's an original. It applies to all professions. So, snap out of that hypocritical mentality

2 Likes

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Less feminism, more of 'not setting a preccedent'

Tomorrow, a man could be arguing for a share of his wife's lottery winnings in a similar case, and he may need the money. If Justice Wise had ruled in favour of the man, the wife in my case could have used the preccedent the hypothetical ruling set to get a favourable ruling in our hypothetical case, arguing that the man 'did not want the money because of his religious beleifs' (not just muslims, some christians too see gambling as evil)

It isn't feminism, it is called wise judgements so that tomorrow when you are in the positon of the wife, you don't get denied your rights because of an unjust preccedent. (in divorce law, the courts tend not to see 'sex' in principle.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ayo2004:
I can never get married in this life grin

According to our resident celebrity,mosdii,sensible men should not marry Nigerian women but these oyibo women fit chop person destiny too o

One Babymama and multiple sidechicks to the world cheesy
My gee. One bottle for you.
Re: Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ha ha ha … the moment the opportunity came to get millions, they all forgot about their religious rules grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Making A Family :::: Its For U / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.