Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? (8489 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 11:12am On May 09, 2011
I have been wondering and still wondering, why is it that when a black/Nigerian girl is seen with a white man, ''some'' people seem to draw conclusions that she is a call girl or a slut

Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 09, 2011
Where in the world do you live? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by InkedNerd(f): 11:17am On May 09, 2011
@OP: Why would you assume that she is a proṡtitute? When you see a black man with a white woman do you automatically think that he is a gigolo? Anyway, I suppose the reason would be that it is a know fact that some white people come to certain countries just for the sole purpose of sex so if it's a country that isn't really populated with people who are not of color it may be perceived that the girl is with someone because she is prostituting.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by BloodShed1: 11:18am On May 09, 2011
Most, if not all women are sluts anyway , color is irrelevant.

For pete's sake its 2011.

1 Like

Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 11:18am On May 09, 2011
I live in Nigeria, and a Nigerian, and there are usually mixed reactions when people at first sight a girl with a white man, like they cant be dating
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by MrCork17: 11:20am On May 09, 2011
black nigerian girls are only after visa. cheers! wink
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 09, 2011
rully2:

I live in Nigeria, and a Nigerian, and there are usually mixed reactions when people at first sight a girl with a white man, like they cant be dating
Oh I see.

Cuz where I live, its no biggie.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 11:21am On May 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Why would you assume that she is a proṡtitute? When you see a black man with a white woman do you automatically think that he is a gigolo?

Lol, that he is a desperado looking to get a green card,  (just joking)

Blood_Shed:

Most, if not all women are sluts anyway , color is irrelevant.

For pete's sake its 2011.

And what makes every woman a slut undecided
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by InkedNerd(f): 11:23am On May 09, 2011
rully2:

I can't really say I know the exact feeling since I don't live in Naija but I do have an idea what you mean. There's a former teacher of mine that I visit every once in a while so when people see me with him they usually make assumptions about the nature of my relationship with him. Little do they know, the man is like a father to me.

rully2:

Lol, that he is a desperado looking to get a green card,  (just joking)

lol, but that's true though
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by BloodShed1: 11:28am On May 09, 2011
rully2:

And what makes every woman a slut undecided

Men can't get in unless a woman allows them. If different keys open the same door then that's a useless lock. Either that or the gatekeeper is giving everyone a free pass smiley.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 11:30am On May 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=12pt]
I can't really say I know the exact feeling since I don't live in Naija but I do have an idea what you mean. There's a former teacher of mine that I visit every once in a while so when people see me with him they usually state to make assumptions about the nature of m relationship to him. Little do they know, the man is like a father to me.

Yeah, dat's exactly what im saying, its not like when u see a guy and a girl of similar background and u  just conclude that, oh they must be a couple. Think some of us need to grow up.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 11:32am On May 09, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Men can't get in unless a woman allows them. If different keys open the same door then that's a useless lock. Either that or the gatekeeper is giving everyone a free pass smiley.

Yes, sure, but that still does'nt justify it, can u say your girlfriend or wife is a slut then, cos im sure u're not the first one she mite have given a ''free pass''  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by BloodShed1: 11:34am On May 09, 2011
rully2:

That still does'nt justify it, can u say your girlfriend or wife is a slut then, cos im sure u're not the first one she mite have given a ''free pass''  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

YES I CAN!!
Zap IT, I CAN lol

But you see, that's why I've never had a girlfriend or want to get married, especially in 2011+.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 11:36am On May 09, 2011
But U WILL get married in the end, u'll see, at least for the sake of it wink
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by InkedNerd(f): 11:37am On May 09, 2011
rully2:

Yeah, dat's exactly what im saying, its not like when u see a guy and a girl of similar background and u  just conclude that, oh they must be a couple. Think some of us need to grow up.

They need to do much more than grow up. They need to travel more and explore so they can realize that times are changing.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by BloodShed1: 11:39am On May 09, 2011
rully2:

But U WILL  get married in the end, u'll see, at least for the sake of it  wink

What makes you so sure about that?

I've already warned family members not to pester me about that. Because that's what Africans do, "Oh, when are you going to get married rah rah rah".

I'm 95% sure that I won't, I'll have too much to lose.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 11:43am On May 09, 2011
sad sad Its so 'unafrican' not to
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by BloodShed1: 11:46am On May 09, 2011
rully2:

sad sad Its so 'unafrican' not to

Just like it's "unafrican" to use common sense, to think outside of superstition, and to keep your mouth closed in confrontation.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 11:50am On May 09, 2011
Hmmmm, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by BloodShed1: 11:51am On May 09, 2011
Am I lyin'?

But seriously, as a man, it ain't about getting married in 2011+, too much for us to lose.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 11:54am On May 09, 2011
What's there that's too much to loose, is it freedom to date other women, or the fear of being committed? i just dont get it
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by BloodShed1: 11:58am On May 09, 2011
rully2:

What's there that's too much to loose, is it freedom to date other women, or the fear of being committed? i just dont get it

Both.

Not to mention, the nagging (if she turns out to eventually be a b!tch, as most women are IMO), the stress of raising children in today's society, and more improtantly, the law, especially in the real of reproduction/marriage etc. It all favours the women. Nothing about that lifestyle appeals to me, unless you can somehow convince me why I should get involved in something like that, yeah, thought not lol.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 12:13pm On May 09, 2011
Well, u will definitely get the nagging, cos most women do nag (truth), but abt the others u cant run away from marriage for those reasons, cos somehow, it will still come back to u, the society is always harsh, and if u choose not too spend ur time and finances on raising children or spending it on family, then what will u do with it,

Well i am not yet about to convince u into something u're totally not into smiley
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by LordReed(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2011
You know recently I was shocked at myself when I felt disgruntled seeing a "black" lady with a "white" man. I evaluated my thots and came up with the conclusion that I felt that the "white" man was only dominating her either by his foreign status or money. Of course this can't be true in all cases but a lot of the "white" men that come temporarily in Nigeria for work or business get "girlfriends" and its usually cos they have money to throw around.

On the other hand I feel a lil elated when I see a "black" dude with a "white" chick. My thots are like o she must love him! lol

Funny how the mind works.
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by InkedNerd(f): 12:55pm On May 09, 2011
Lord_Reed:

You know recently I was shocked at myself when I felt disgruntled seeing a "black" lady with a "white" man. I evaluated my thots and came up with the conclusion that I felt that the "white" man was only dominating her either by his foreign status or money. Of course this can't be true in all cases but a lot of the "white" men that come temporarily in Nigeria for work or business get "girlfriends" and its usually cos they have money to throw around.

On the other hand I feel a lil elated when I see a "black" dude with a "white" chick. My thots are like o she must love him! lol

Funny how the mind works.

It doesn't cross your mind that the white guy loves the black girl? Only black men can be loved?
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2011
It rarely does. Funny huh?
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by rully2: 1:10pm On May 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It doesn't cross your mind that the white guy loves the black girl? One black men can be loved?

Same question i ask   

Lord_Reed:

It rarely does. Funny huh?

Yes, funny!!, lol
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by Nautillus(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2011
No, it does not
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On May 09, 2011
No, I do not see black women with white men as hoes.  Hoes come in all shapes, sizes, ethnicity religion, culture, region, and family structure. 

There are white men who are interested in black women MORE than just some punny and some of them treat the black women better than the brothers have treated them.  Interesting.

If a black woman wants to cross the color line just like black men do why is that an issue?

1 Like

Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by BloodShed1: 2:18pm On May 09, 2011
rully2:

Well, u will definitely get the nagging, cos most women do nag (truth), but abt the others u cant run away from marriage for those reasons, cos somehow, it will still come back to u, the society is always harsh, and if u choose not too spend your time and finances on raising children or spending it on family, then what will u do with it,

Well i am not yet about to convince u into something u're totally not into smiley

How?

How about, um, MYSELF?! And I can still help others out, i.e. family and close friends. What kind of attitude does society have that if you're not married you're somehow totally isolated. YOU'LL STILL HAVE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE. But yeah I'm glad I don't have to spend half my hard-earned money on some ungrateful biatch who'll try and take me to the cleaners if she gets bored (the law allows that).
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by Nautillus(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2011
No
Re: Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 09, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. / This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.