Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? (21793 Views)

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Edyice: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
People are just saying, useful to me. My supervisor want to do this , my supervisor want to do that ; Project that the school will throw away after 2 years cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Swinger60(f): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
tunjijones:
It was wen I finished university I found out it was a waste of time.

I practically wasted five years of my life studying bullshit in a Nigerian university.

After school I had to start afresh. I had to learn how to make money and stay independent all on my own.

I have never really used what I studied in school to earn a living.

I don't know about you... But for me, I think I wasted my time going to a university in Nigeria.
To be sincere, I feel this way too..

3 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by OlawaleBammie: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
A no even remember my project topic again.

I just knkw that "sustainability" dey inside

14 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Deffjam: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yemmysworld91:
Yes; should be restructured into a confederation like we have it in Switzerland.
can you help me explain this??
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Stupid, Foolish, Dead and Buried Project, mixed with an Archaic, and Idiotic Project Supervisor.

Can't even remember what my Project Topic was, I got a C and my GP dropped to 3.89. I don't even know where the certificate is right now, Economics in school but Digital Marketing paying the Bills.

4 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Kay25(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Maybe soonest I don't even remember the topic self not even if I ever did project ..copy and paste job wey we dey do for naija..its of no use for street hustler oooo

1 Like

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by The5DME(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Karleb:
My Project was a waste of time as far as making money is concerned.
grin you go still remember how to test for fat and oil so?
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Barrywhite8620: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
A no even remember my project topic again.

I just knkw that "sustainability" dey inside

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by LEGALSER: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
TemiGod:
Was your B.Sc final year project of any use to you during/after school?

Did it help you any way, maybe during an interview etc?

Don’t air me pls�

Mine was copy and paste. I no go lie but I thank God say I no know where e dey.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
My project topic was ; operational performance and cost analysis of a combined cycle gas plant in Nigeria(ibom power as a case study).
It helped because it gave me knowledge of report writing and basic engineering economics. No knowledge is a waste ,but you have to make the knowledge work for you

4 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
saphiere:
Mine would be of use to the generation coming after me. Mine would lead to a revolution that would bring a woman into power.
Abeg comot here

1 Like

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
TemiGod:
Was your B.Sc final year project of any use to you during/after school?

Did it help you any way, maybe during an interview etc?

Don’t air me pls�

WTF, my final year thesis, has earned me more than I can imagine.

I worked on a rocket for space and military applications.

I've won awards, secured deals and got employed on it's merits.

I love school grin

5 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
eduj:
My project topic was ; operational performance and cost analysis of a combined cycle gas plant in Nigeria(ibom power as a case study).
It helped because it gave me knowledge of report writing and basic engineering economics. No knowledge is a waste ,but you have to make the knowledge work for you

Absolutely, you've spoken my mind.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by tnerro1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
For where, the thing lost the next day and I no border look for am

1 Like

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by chidi500(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Download final year project topic and materials on www.researchs.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Yemmysworld91: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Deffjam:
can you help me explain this??
Let me try and make it brief.
Nigeria will be divided into 5 regions
South west
South south
South east
North central
And core north.
Each region will have their own president and governance. We will have a weak central government where the presidency ( or whatever they want to call it) will be rotated among the regions every year.
The regions will control their resources while they contribute roughly 10% for the smooth running of the center government which will have extremely limited powers. I wish I can use voice note to explain this better.

3 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by CapodeCapouti(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
I can't even remember the topic again, 2009.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Olajah81: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
It no dey useful for me because naa copy nd paste nd l do.
because l thief d hard copy(old set) from my department...
I just changed d abstract and d conclusion..

Dats all...

because me myself no get time for myself, l always dey iddo area to enjoy myself with social sex workers, talkless of visiting one lecturer 4 him office.
Yeye pple everywhere.

If u be uniabuja students u go understand better

3 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by abdrazak: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
It was very useful up till now. I was able to learn MATLAB programming language using PSTools for electrical power analysis. I defended the project at an international conference and was endorsed for publication in a reputable journal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by fergie001: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yemmysworld91:

Let me try and make it brief.
Nigeria will be divided into 5 regions
South west
South south
South east
North central
And core north.
Each region will have their own president and governance. We will have a weak central government where the presidency ( or whatever they want to call it) will be rotated among the regions every year.
The regions will control their resources while they contribute roughly 10% for the smooth running of the center government which will have extremely limited powers. I wish I can use voice note to explain this better.
...and again, any law not found in the Constitution is normally appropriated via the conduct of a referendum.

Anybody can even challenge a position in the Constitution and if he/she has about 60k signatures, a referendum will be conducted immediately.

I cannot recall how many referendums is conducted in Switzerland annually.

It is a very good system but it is cumbersome. Lagos alone is over 4 times the population of Switzerland.

Learnt that from History in Year 1.

4 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
webshopNG:
Omoh anybody that tries my final year project.
The house fit collapse o. Using palm kernel shells to mould blocks

Very funny grin

You must be a graduate of civil engineering. Some of my friends who were Civil Eng students did stuff like that then.

1 Like

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Gibsonho(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
tunjijones:
It was wen I finished university I found out it was a waste of time.

I practically wasted five years of my life studying bullshit in a Nigerian university.

After school I had to start afresh. I had to learn how to make money and stay independent all on my own.

I have never really used what I studied in school to earn a living.

I don't know about you... But for me, I think I wasted my time going to a university in Nigeria.

And had it been you don't have a degree you'll get mad that nobody sponsored you. Just be grateful that you are quick to realize after school that success in life doesn't depend on education

2 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Albertone(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
My project topic was "Effective ambushing and attack repelling on a Western Sudanese savannah terrain"
Military science all the way.

grin grin grin

I love the seas
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by fergie001: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
My BSc project...........hmmmm (No Comment).

1 Like

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Albertone(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dosun006:
I charge $250 For Coaching on Hw2 TraDe FOREX $ CRYPTO Profitably, But I Want To TeaCh few Pple for FREE now as my payback to the society. And also guide you for FREE on how to Invest Profitably in the forex market by leveraging it on Professional fx traders (plz note the minimum Investment is $200)

DM me on Whatsapp +234-81851-14221 and let's get started.

Be typing like somebody new to the keyboard undecided

I love the seas
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by jidestroud(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol

My final year project was a 5kva inverter (Solar charged) which after d project defense never left the storeroom again. Well, the knowledge did come in handy after my first degree when I was just building and setting up inverters for family members & friends free of charge as a hubby. undecided. Built over 23 inverters back then just out of idleness & joblessness grin. Funny thing, I never saw the prospect of making money off it sha cry. Chai !!!
Then something else stole my curiosity.

6 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
saphiere:
Mine would be of use to the generation coming after me. Mine would lead to a revolution that would bring a woman into power.

I hope you're Edu student sha coz that's where you're likely to have a project on Feminism.

Are you done with your exams?

Good luck.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by babsthegreat: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
The grade I got helped by CGPA
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Yemmysworld91: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
fergie001:

...and again, any law not found in the Constitution is normally appropriated via the conduct of a referendum.

Anybody can even challenge a position in the Constitution and if he/she has about 60k signatures, a referendum will be conducted immediately.

I cannot recall how many referendums is conducted in Switzerland annually.

It is a very good system but it is cumbersome. Lagos alone is over 4 times the population of Switzerland.

Learnt that from History in Year 1.

I agree with the fact that the system is quite cumbersome, but we need to try something new.
Federalism which is probably the best for us has been messed up by tribalism, religion and most especially the northern hegemony. We need to try something new . Yes, Lugard and and the Brits were wrong in bringing us together; however we've come too far to go out separate ways. Let's try something new
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
saphiere:

U go dey kitchen dey type anyhow abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) / ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting / Quantitative Reasoning For Basic 5 (pg 34) Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.