Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him (2609 Views)

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / How Do You Guys Survive??? / How Do Nigerian Youths Survive Without Having Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Moxil(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good day lovers of Nairaland, sincerely speaking, am writing this with sadness in my heart
I graduated from a federal polytechnic last two years, while I was in school, I hustle hard to train myself by running assignment, projects and seminars for my fellow students, sometimes I missed classes just for me to meet up in financial aspect as nobody to help, then I finally graduated 2019...
Though during my stay in school, from the little I gather from hustling around I still send some money to my parents in the Villa for them to eat and buy what they need to buy as nobody to be of help...

Now it happens that am working in a place that am getting 40k as salary, the responsibilities now become so terrible that I can't even save a Kobo at the end of the month
Mumsy keeps calling, siblings keeps calling, feeding, clothing and other minor expenses, am just like is this how am going to continue living my life....

Am so tired of everything right now....just imagine getting to know that am still having like 2400 in my account in the morning and mumsy called around 12pm that she has not eating since yesterday....I don't have any option than to send the 2000 to her just now left with nothing...

Everything seems to be going worse...why is this life so harsh, a lot of plans to be great but no help to meet up.... expenses all day without a better of getting income

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by wizzy41(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
My brother we plenty for here... just keep up with your hustle...God no go shame us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Moxil(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mehn the kind thing man dey face en.....

3 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by mekuso89(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bro it's gonna be alright.

My own mama just called me for same reason and in my own case I don't even have upto 100 bucks but I plan borrowing from a friend and send to her tomorrow.

You see we have lands in the village and I plan going to village and start farming. Plantain, pineapple, yam etc in the next farming season.

We just have to find a way to survive

11 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by donbachi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Just Keep on keeping on.
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Moxil(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sometimes life can be so harsh....niggaz like me....e no easy, I no go lie for una, things rugged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Keep on trying bro, there is light at the end of the tunnel only say nepa(circumstances) dey sometimes cut the tunnel light...
Right now, na low current (40k job) you get but keep praying and work harder and maybe add other things like online jobs and God will smile on you soon bro..

4 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by InsideLove(f): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
undecided
It is well
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Divoc19(f): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Just think...

What if you die today?
Them go die follow you?

They are calling you because you are telling them everything.

Man up bro.

Moxil:

Am so tired of everything right now....just imagine getting to know that am still having like 2400 in my account in the morning and mumsy called around 12pm that she has not eating since yesterday....I don't have any option than to send the 2000 to her just now left with nothing...

13 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Pmedia7787: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Moxil:
Good day lovers of Nairaland, sincerely speaking, am writing this with sadness in my heart
I graduated from a federal polytechnic last two years, while I was in school, I hustle hard to train myself by running assignment, projects and seminars for my fellow students, sometimes I missed classes just for me to meet up in financial aspect as nobody to help, then I finally graduated 2019...
Though during my stay in school, from the little I gather from hustling around I still send some money to my parents in the Villa for them to eat and buy what they need to buy as nobody to be of help...

Now it happens that am working in a place that am getting 40k as salary, the responsibilities now become so terrible that I can't even save a Kobo at the end of the month
Mumsy keeps calling, siblings keeps calling, feeding, clothing and other minor expenses, am just like is this how am going to continue living my life....

Everything seems to be going worse...why is this life so harsh, a lot of plans to be great but no help to meet up.... expenses all day without a better of getting income

convert the best thing you good at into a business...
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Rubbiish(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Divoc19:
Just think...

What if you die today?
Them go die follow you?

Man up bro.

Think about what?
Are u suggesting he shouldn't help his mum? shocked I never knew u were this wicked!

5 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Divoc19(f): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hell no.
Why?
He needs a break if things are going to get better for all of them.

You can't eat an half baked cake abi na unripe corn?

Rubbiish:

Think about what?
Are u suggesting he shouldn't help his mum? shocked I never knew u were this wicked!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Jokerman(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
That's life a man.. Life is a battle... You gotta double your hustle
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Op what you are experiencing is called black tax. Blacks unfortunately are the poorest in the world and you just need to help your folks even to your own detriment.

8 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Rubbiish(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Divoc19:
Hell no.
Why?
He needs a break if things are going to get better for all of them.

You can't eat an half baked cake abi na unripe corn?
The bold doesn't apply to this case!
He should give his mum the best he can give her now, even if he is still struggling, because it is very possible the poor woman may not be around to enjoy his wealth tomorrow when he becomes dangote! So whatever he can do for her, let him do it, if he becomes very wealthy tomorrow, he will still continue. Helping his mum is of top priority at this stage of her life.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Divoc19(f): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
It's also not fun the see her in helpless situation either.
This is what has made our youth desperate for money The Pressure is always too much from loved ones.

Rubbiish:

The bold doesn't apply to this case!
He should give his mum the best he can give her now, even if he is still struggling, because it is very possible the poor woman may not be around to enjoy his wealth tomorrow when he becomes dangote! So whatever he can do for her, let him do it, if he becomes very wealthy tomorrow, he will still continue. Helping his mum is of top priority at this stage of her life.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Rubbiish(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Divoc19:
It's also not fun the see her in helpless situation either.
This is what has made our youth desperate for money The Pressure is always too much from loved ones.

True

1 Like

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Divoc19:
Just think...

What if you die today?
Them go die follow you?

Man up bro.

Keep quiet!
He should man up and abandon his family?

How can you say such about the parents that trained him in school?

Did the parents die when they were starving to send him to school?

In your mind now, you're smart.. mtchew!

1 Like

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by 400billionman: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
The people you think they are comfortable are going through same thing.

Though on different levels. Nigeria tight somehow. And that your situation won't last.
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Lush100(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Let me tell a story.

I got to a very close friends house.
A pastors wife was very ill.
We were asked to take her to a specific hospital in another location.
The place was described to us but we didn't know the place before.
While me and my friend were driving, the woman was in severe pains which made her scream at the pain.
My friend offered no apology throughout the journey and he went taking a roundabout over the circle for about 3 times because he was making call. I think that roundabout was crucial to getting the location, he didn't want to miss it.
We finally got to the hospital and we took the woman in. Told her sorry.

He says his focus was to get to that hospital and that apology thing will distract him. He says she was to endure that pain till he got there.

I learned and I hope I have passed a message to you dear op and others.

NB. He was 3 years younger than me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Daniel058(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kai
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Daniel058(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Moxil:

They should be farming if they live in the village, how can people living in village bother someone in the City paying bills here And there to be sending money for food.
Unless she has a health challenges.

Some moms wicked Kwa , though myself almost 90% of my family(immiate) members depend on me but if any of them try frustrate me , I will tell the very person never to dial my number again . You can't kill yourself because they are your family members . You are not God... Most people becomes very lazy when they see that someone is taking care of their bills.
op don't let your kindness kill you, talk to her and your siblings that amount you Make is much money in their mind.

7 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Daniel058(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
CharisEleos:

Keep quiet!
He should man up and abandon his family?

How can you say such about the parents that trained him in school?

Did the parents die when they were starving to send him to school?

In your mind now, you're smart.. mtchew!

He trained himself,and Even send money home while still in school

2 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Gerrard59(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2021
The problem with this post is that should you get a job of 150K per month, you will rush to marry and bore three children within two years! You people don't learn from your parents' mistakes. The advice I have is for you to improve on whatever money generating skill you have or get trained at it. It is not easy but that is the only way to improve on your finances. Don't listen to riff-raffs who would suggest one mumbo-jumbo business for you to start. No be so dem dey do business. You need finances, experience, network and time for the business to thrive. As it is, you do not have them.

6 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Gerrard59(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Daniel058:

They should be farming if they live in the village, how can people living in village bother someone in the City paying bills here And there to be sending money for food.
Unless she has a health challenges.

Some moms wicked Kwa , though myself almost 90% of my family(immiate) members depend on me but if any of them try frustrate me , I will tell the very person never to dial my number again . You can't kill yourself because they are your family members . You are not God... Most people becomes very lazy when they see that someone is taking care of their bills. op don't let your kindness kill you, talk to her and your siblings that amount you Make is much money in their mind.

Have you asked whether if he is from Benue, Ogun, Ebonyi or Ekiti where marauding Fulani herdsmen are ransacking people's farmlands and making them refugees in their ancestral lands?
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by jimmychang: 1:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Everywhere hard abeg, you are trying to bring your head out of water but family is trying to drown you.I learnt the hard way ,in anything i always put myself first except on certain occasions.
In regards to family if it will affect my budget wo! make dem chill ,dem no go die grin.When I have I even send without them asking. grin.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Skooldeto(m): 2:41am On Jul 03, 2021
same shoe
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Daniel058:
He trained himself,and Even send money home while still in school

It's still not enough reason to tell him to ignore his family's plea for help. That's callous.
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Daniel058(m): 5:28am On Jul 03, 2021
CharisEleos:

It's still not enough reason to tell him to ignore his family's please for help. That's callous.
No am not saying that he should ignore them.. mbanu!! you can check my comment about my own family too..

1 Like

Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Daniel058(m): 5:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Gerrard59:

Have you asked whether if he is from Benue, Ogun, Ebonyi or Ekiti where marauding Fulani herdsmen are ransacking people's farmlands and making them refugees in their ancestral lands?

Well I haven't asked..
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by Daniel058(m): 5:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Gerrard59:
The problem with this post is that should you get a job of 150K per month, you will rush to[b] marry and bore three children within two years[/b]! You people don't learn from your parents' mistakes. The advice I have is for you to improve on whatever money generating skill you have or get trained at it. It is not easy but that is the only way to improve on your finances. Don't listen to riff-raffs who would suggest one mumbo-jumbo business for you to start. No be so dem dey do business. You need finances, experience, network and time for the business to thrive. As it is, you do not have them.

They fit Don dey arrange Marriage for am grin

Some parents Sha.
Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by infogenius(m): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Op, more grease to your elbow.
Don't worry its only a matter of time , God will honor ur efforts and open more doors for you
for honoring your parents.

The only way to survive these ever increasing responsibilities in a period like this is to
create more streams of income by learning a skill or business or whatever.
Then double your hustle.

It has never been easy but you can get out of it and look back to smile because it had been worth it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Lecturing Job / Sec Aptitude Test Coming Up On Saturday / Questions To Expect In INEC Aptitude Test(15-12-12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.