Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) (72296 Views)

Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by globeer: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Interesting! Good to hear
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by generalwo(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2021
ebukajay184:
Instagram comedian, Obotuke Timothy, popularly known as Sirbalo Comedy took to his Instagram handle to share the story of his humble beginning, IgbereTV reports.

Sirbalo Comedy revealed that he used to hawk sausage rolls and soft drinks along Mile 2 to Iyana Iba in Lagos, before his breakthrough.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwmj9an4YY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
.... Am I the only one not seeing any gala or pure water in the pictures?

1 Like

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by crazymommy(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2021
escapefromusa:

Ole .. this guy rose from the ashes while you where waiting for Buhari as per your papa to fulfill his promise to pull your out of poverty.

Lazy youth

Between 2012 and 2013. Buhari go waka next year. I hope your have your excuses for the next 8 years ready.
Hahahaha you end up displaying your foolishness and ignorance...I am not even living in nigeria right now....keep suffering and smiling....I will be laughing at you from the diaspora....
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by crazymommy(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
All Nigerian celebrities were either hawking things or frying Akara when they were not yet celebrities. Liars!!
Which one is ALL??do you people reason at all.....did davido say so??did wizkid say so??did don jazzy say so??did omotola say so??did genevieve say so??did Burnaboy say so??so who are the all??smh

1 Like

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by rachytenny2(f): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Wow! Positive transformation. l almost didn't recognise him in the 2nd picture..

1 Like

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Sir Ballo - all the young girls you sleep with and collect money from just to feature them in your Skits grin grin grin
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
flexlatifa:
Nigerians can boast...

See this one say e b dey hawk gala

U never get money u don dey talk..
Lolz grin
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Joelobioha(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
But to be honest this guy worwor before oo..no offense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) / Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War / Kagney Linn Karter Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.