Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics (31255 Views)

Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / Luigi Sartor Arrested For Growing 106 Marijuana Plants At Home / Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Nuelito: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Smh
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Goldbw122(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Addiction have destroy many people destiny..
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Eriokanmi: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
No wonder she sabi run fastest, the weed dey make her imagine say dog dey pursue am
Lool. You too get mouth grin
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Baitullah: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why girls com like 420 like this angry
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by hayoholla(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
No wonder she sabi run fastest, the weed dey make her imagine say dog dey pursue am

Were dey ur body grin
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by SocialJustice: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Foolish talk.
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by salesbloo: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
I was almost tempted to read her name as Shagari... sad

For a split-second.
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by RPG2020(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:

Weed is really good for the body
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by neyyoh: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
post=103297672:
Youths,

SAY NO TO DRUGS.

SAY NO TO SMOKING.

SAY NO TO excessive DRINKING.

They all combine to kill you before your time.

We Rise.

And the 4th became the first!
What a wonderful God she serves!

When God blow your whistle,
Even if you no wear Jersey but na wrapper u tie and slippers u wear,
you go still play for the match,

Dem MANNA say so!

Giving them advice is a wasted effort, when they start dropping dead in huge numbers , they'll learn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by kestolove95(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
my friends Wey Dey smoke cigar, fear dem wey dey smoke igbo
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Eberex(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:

who tell u say na weed make am dey run fast
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Ajenikoko89: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
What a pity she used it to suppress her emotion after the loss of her mum
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by meobizy(f): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why don’t these akatas prioritize their lives accordingly? She had the biggest platform of her life and blew it. Now she has to wait four full years while hoping she doesn’t exceed her prime at 25.

1 Like

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by JBArokonkwo1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
post=103297752:

Una just sabi type rubbish for dis forum sha.
Make una dey see Jesus assistant ooo, wey sabi who dey go heaven or hell fire! !

Mugu can't u even see the sarcasm in it. How can someone miss heaven and hell? Oh,sorry I forgot...u support a dullard as president,u are not supposed to have sense

Oh nooooo,
So sad.
We share her pains!
Amaka just told us this 2 hours ago,
What a sad twist to the news.

1 Like

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by neyyoh: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
meobizy:
Why don’t these akatas prioritize their lives accordingly? She had the biggest platform of her life and blew it. Now she has to wait four full years while hoping she doesn’t exceed her prime at 25.

Nigerians are worse look in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by HEAVEN4444: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good thing she was banned. she is disgracing black people with thaat blonde hair. makes white people look at us like self hating beings
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by ThinkSmarter: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mannabbqisgay:
The most interesting part was that before this revelation we where told not to judge her looks (weird hairdo, long fingernails, eyelashes etc). Now we'd judge her for being a drug dealer grin

Fact is only the best of us can conveniently pull off an exterior that's completely different from who/what we really are

Who smoke Igbo finish no be to go Tiff? Dem dey smoke Igbo go church? grin

U have a wrong perception of cannabis users.
I'm smoking as i am typing to u right now.
Not all marijuana users posses criminal tendencies. I am a graduate and a very calm and intelligent person according to school and peoples rating.
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Women sha always playing the emotional card.
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Amotekun777: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
4tomandchi:
No sign of regrets in her comment she should be handed a life ban already.

For real... Well, I'm not surprised, Akata pple are like that anyway. Arrogant bunch! angry
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boluwatifehh:
Because of ordinary marijuana

It's not ordinary
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by anungangampu: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why na .i have been seeing this girl in my dream since I saw his qualification race.
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Citygal:
She don miss big opportunity now because of drugs.

Say No to hard drugs.

Not so for ganja man

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by dmbb: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Weed makes you run very fast the same way it makes your life run out of you grin
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by neyyoh: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
post=103297672:
Youths,

SAY NO TO DRUGS.

SAY NO TO SMOKING.

SAY NO TO excessive DRINKING.

They all combine to kill you before your time.

We Rise.

And the 4th became the first!
What a wonderful God she serves!

When God blow your whistle,
Even if you no wear Jersey but na wrapper u tie and slippers u wear,
you go still play for the match,

Dem MANNA say so!

Well God knows,
#WeDidOurPart

Ko ju be lo cheesy

Kon ku danu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by frog12: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
dis PEOPLE dey take too many substances to INCREASE THEIR SPEED grin grin grin grin
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hh
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nonsense. "Don't judge me because I'm human". We been think say u be alien? ". If na so, judgement shouldn't be done on anyone on earth irrespective of the crime, since we're all humans.

1 Like

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by seunfly: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Immediately she starts making news, i knew it is a matter of time she will get caught. American athletes are known for drugs, i wonder if 10% of American case was China or Russia, western world would have scream at the top of their voices to life ban of thw whole country.
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Anndju(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
It's sad she won't be participating
My luv 4 her just increased
Correct babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles players will get $20,000 Each for winning today - Amaju Pinnick / FIFA U-20 Women : Nigeria Score Fastest Goal / AFCON Golden Boot: How Does Ighalo Fare Compared To Previous Nigerian Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.