Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics (31235 Views)

Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / Luigi Sartor Arrested For Growing 106 Marijuana Plants At Home / Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Cousin9999: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
It's not a performance-enhancing drug, and it's basically not illegal. What exactly is the problem? And no, I don't smoke nor have I ever, nor do I want any.
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Ayetobi92: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cousin9999:
It's not a performance-enhancing drug, and it's basically not illegal. What exactly is the problem? And no, I don't smoke nor have I ever, nor do I want any.
This is from WADA site

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Ayetobi92: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ayetobi92:

This is from WADA site

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by IMAliyu(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Marijuana isn't a performance enhancing drug.

So, what are they on about?
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by stven(m): 1:52am On Jul 03, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Would have spit out my mind but I've got sins hanging on my neck..

All the best

Na so... there's no need to be a hypocrite. Na who Dem catch be Tiff! abi Drug dealer

1 Like

Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Sonicroyel: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Megatrix:
American athletes and drugs. There is no top American athlete that is not on drugs.

Weed doesn't enhance her ability.
It actually slows her down
This ban is bullocks
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Sonicroyel: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2021
AfroKnight:
angry

Silly athlete. She knew she had to be clean but stoners are a stubborn set of people. This is on her.

Do you know how many nanograms she had on her as at the time ..
This is utter rubbish, from WADA Mary j isn't even mentioned
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by EmmySparky(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nbotee:
No wonder she sabi run fastest, the weed dey make her imagine say dog dey pursue am
I swear...na lion...
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by yomiuk: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
The witches and wizards that sent her ascentors to yankee are still alive and kicking

Imagine her lost........ angry

Stupid girl
Re: Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics by Cousin9999: 3:57am On Jul 04, 2021
She didn't even use it recreationally. She did it to cope with something terrible.

I think this is one of the rare instances where you can give someone a pass.

But going forward, she needs to make better choices regarding managing her mental health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies / Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup / I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.