Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria (17419 Views)

My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Jh0wsef(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
milkywaves:
We should rather not job hunt but create a product or service and introduce to the market, then strategically look for customers. It's called ENTREPRENEURSHIP. That is how an economy grows.
There are many graduates looking for jobs instead of looking around them and starting something no matter how small.

By the way, Contact us for your Business Plans (08099101941) Watsap only. Tanx
E easy?No be money person go take start?I know say you dey find people wey you go collect money from and run away.
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by KingMack(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Uyi168:
Na angel michael set me up.

Of all the countries in the world, na Nigeria he go trow me put.. cry

Na people like you with one head change that country..you fit still change we country!
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
There's only one step: being 'connected'.
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Queenserah26(f): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Well said sir

blessochampion:
Have the right skills, and you will be the one choosing the Job you want and the ones you don't want.

Success Is not something you pursue. It's something you attract by the person you become.
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by November24(f): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
One step.
Have connection
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by salesbloo: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Job seekers... join free advertisement group to advertise your products for free

https://bloomeet.com/groups/free-advertisement/members/all-members/
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by mosaicafrique: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Ekwuemechidubem: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Join LinkedIn and follow HR personnel and recruiters.
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by SatanicBoss: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
robbed me yesterday. sulele04

Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by HELLASJ(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
All the stress cos of tati tiri taasan... undecided

You try thanks for the info.

Well Good luck to the applicants

For me, na japa d my mind cool
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Sulele04(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
SatanicBoss:
robbed me yesterday. sulele04
[/s]
Ignore this troll

Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Timblaze(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2021
1.Forget about CV
2.Know somebody who know somebody and the job is urs.
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Dharey55 do u self a favour walk to the the bank and do the transfer there.cause am 100% sure you will scammed here ,if u doubt me go ahead and see

Please I need a trusted person/exchanger who can help me make payment in cedis while I pay the person in Naira

If you can, please drop your contact or send me a whatsapp message

0 8 1 3 7 9 9 1 3 8 8
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by joungblood(m): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Are people still hunting for jobs in nigeria? Lol
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Vick4rill(m): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Graduates should respect themselves and end this unnecessary slavery on job seeking, stop allowing your fellow man dictate the comfort and direction of your life this much.. Get your hand busy with any entrepreneurship skill that falls within your passion and interest, look for something to sell or offer; end all this insult from this fragile employees.. Start your own!! they that are giving you all this 20 laws of moses just to employ you don't have two heads..
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by adg98(f): 12:45am On Jul 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
All this steps are for men and ugly ladies with dry yansh undecided with lime breasts

As for the ladies with big ass and big boobs just spray nice perfume and keep smiling to your interviewer and look down his penis region and look up to his eyes and smile at him.
Then no born am well make he no employ you

No be prostitution be that
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 2:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Nothing like best steps stop deceiving yourself. No joooooob!!!!
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by GreenDee(f): 4:07am On Jul 03, 2021
zinaunreal:
Nothing like best steps stop deceiving yourself. No joooooob!!!!
lol
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by LegalOpinion: 4:18am On Jul 03, 2021
4tomandchi:
Pray for God's unmerited favor to locate you.

Oh Africa!!!
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Noftaj(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2021
You can join my WhatsApp group to access links to available international scholarships, internships (including online internships in reputable organisations), job alerts as well as free online in-demand skills courses with free certificates from top universities, big tech companies, regional and global organisations.
The links are sent every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays absolutely free of charge. As an Information/Digital Products marketer, it's just a way of giving people access to useful information.

Send a WhatsApp message to 08038230216 to be added.
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2021
PCG001:
wнιcн joв❓❓
joв wey yoυ go dey collecт 33ĸ мonтly❓❓undecided
Hahahaha slavery
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by subcbouy: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2021
I hope these steps are going to making salary from 250k.
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Seniorwriter(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Joysticks:
All those online scam vacancies.Only few that are verifiable.

What I mean by Online / Remote job is not related to what you just referred or commented on.
By Online / Remote Jobs I mean been an Online/Remote Worker not about seeking for physical jobs via Online....Be guided

@Seniorwriter
Re: Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria by Israel07: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
If you can write or write Cv & Cover letter at a good price. Quote me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 / See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves / Gradexchange Calling Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.