Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate (2511 Views)

My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce / Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by DaHrNn0001: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This isn't true for all cases sir, if both parties agree peacefully and their isn't issue of properties, you won't spend much abeg.. Those divorcing in magistrate court have 1.5m..if i hear!!

I won't have to argue with you on a process you have not been through nor have an idea on... I can tell you for sure cus it's both parties accepting to part in my case and nothing changed..... No point arguing here,you can equally seek an advice from a lawyer
Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by nokspos: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2021
mad people dey this forum sha, i almost believed you , then i thought how can you say mention my monica grin

Nonexistent1:
Talk to a lawyer. When it gets to the cost of the process, mention my moniker so I can contribute to it if you need support. Anything to disentangle a man from the evil grips of daughters of Jezebel will get my support both moral and financial.
Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by babyfaceafrica: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
DaHrNn0001:

I won't have to argue with you on a process you have not been through nor have an idea on... I can tell you for sure cus it's both parties accepting to part in my case and nothing changed..... No point arguing here,you can equally seek an advice from a lawyer
how did you come about this?
Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by pappy2000: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2021
nokspos:
mad people dey this forum sha, i almost believed you , then i thought how can you say mention my monica grin

Can you assist me on how you did yours
Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by nokspos: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2021
how i did what sir?
pappy2000:

Can you assist me on how you did yours
Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by LebenNG: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
DaHrNn0001:
You can't get a certificate without going through the process and besides its usually messy and atimes the judge waste time on the process cus they usually encourage reconciliation. But if you must know,divorce is huge cash o... You would need 1. 5m minimum for the process if you have a good lawyer & process would be out of Lagos court else bruh you fit use years on the process. Best of luck
This thing no balance oo, to wed in court is just 30k with no lawyer or anything just suit and gown... but divorce na where the wahala dey, bet why
Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by pappy2000: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello house thank you for all your good advice I have finally I have gone to the courts again and the legal fee that the lawyers are asking is on the high side so I have decided that I will use the office of the public defender I don't know how effective they are please can you share experience can they hear my case thank you
Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by Teeboy15(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
pappy2000:
Hello house thank you for all your good advice I have finally I have gone to the courts again and the legal fee that the lawyers are asking is on the high side so I have decided that I will use the office of the public defender I don't know how effective they are please can you share experience can they hear my case thank you

Someone should please help this man
Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by pappy2000: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please don't say RIp for me the time to help me is now, please how can you help me if you have a lawyer in ikorodu who can expedite action with minimal legal fees please help me
Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by RedpillAnalyst: 1:25am On Jul 31, 2021
Hello brother, Sorry to hear about the dissolution of your union.

I wish you the best and please do update us on how you are making headway in your divorce process.
Re: How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate by MufasaLion: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Rate of divorce is getting high on a daily basis. I'd advice you divorce and stay single. Marriage always have many cons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Seen running away from police / Help: I Can't Cum With CD On. / What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.