Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained (2519 Views)

Guys Guess What Just Happened? (pics) / It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. / Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by CaptainZubi: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nna. This fresh pretty edo girl I've been toasting since for area. I drove past her parents house this afternoon, I noticed everywhere was crowded like say person die . As I looked further, I noticed a group of people taking pictures. What I saw shocked me.

I saw this girl traditionally dressed with one bobo by her side. Nna this girl don do introduction o. E weak me mehn. We meuve.
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Your loss. Next time you see who you like,no delay to approach.
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by dillylilly: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Soo the gap in yr paragraph nah suspense shey.

Too much bollywood

4 Likes

Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
The way you presented the info in such artistic or literary nature though

For your mind now, you don write suspense-filled story? grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Chris2863(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
dillylilly:

Too much bollywood
normally, the guy nah werey
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by robinso01(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
You for branch and eat food for the trad wedding, you for know say you no miss in 2 ways grin

4 Likes

Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by yomi007k(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
robinso01:
You for branch and eat food for the trad wedding, you for know say you no miss in 2 ways grin

Wisdom... grin

4 Likes

Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by nickyj19: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
If you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love am o cause no time no time my brother grin
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by KingAzubuike(f): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
robinso01:
You no read say na introduction ? How many food dem dey cook for introduction and you can't just enter introduction without family members asking themselves "who be that person wey sit down for there"
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by robinso01(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
KingAzubuike:

You no read say na introduction ? How many food dem dey cook for introduction and you can't just enter introduction without family members asking themselves "who be that person wey sit down for there"

And who tell you say dem no really dey cook for introduction these days? Some people these days do introduction like engagement,in an elaborate way.
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
dillylilly:

Too much bollywood
The first thing I usually love doing is looking at the bottom of a post, if there is link (A.K.A. continue reading) or multiple emojis (captioning cruise) and of course, just too long...
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by charlsecy(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Next time you see who you like,no delay to approach.
Where did he say he "delayed to approach?"
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Spiritualonyx(f): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Ooouu �
Sorry about that, you should've approached her sef......but either ways we move.
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2022
charlsecy:
Where did he say he "delayed to approach?"
If he approached as seen, he ll know early the lady's status.
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by imagrg(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2022
That man is very lucky to have her!

Edo girls are beautiful and know what a man wants.

They are so homely and can help you build the home.

Best ladies to marry?
ANSWER:
A responsible Edo Girl!
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Illegal1(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2022
U own even better slf,atleast she no invite u..

last yr...naso 1 ijaw grl i dn dey toast 4 almost 2months,jst jejely waka cum meet me 4 one bar wen i jst dey chilax...

i was lyk"abi she dn finaly gree?she greet me finish,the next tin i see,she dey gv me her invitation card..

at dis stage,i no knw weda i go vex,abi na to happy.....i jst say"wow congrat...

honestly,the tin pain me sha...say i no enjoy d kpekus 1st...
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by charlsecy(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

If he approached as seen, he ll know early the lady's status.
He said he had been toasting her since.

1 Like

Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by obinna58(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Simp
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Ikennaford: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Normals, but you not get better game, probably she's engaged even when you wooing her but deh catch cruise with you,if na me I go bang like 10 times before she settles finally, I've done things ooooh, thank God I Left Nigeria,I for hearam from girls I do bad thing, I'll teach my son not be a player,is a waste of time and funds,vanity

1 Like

Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by spencekat(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
nickyj19:
If you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you
love am o cause no time no time my brother grin
Didn't you read he toasted her?
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Guderian(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Your loss. Next time you see who you like,no delay to approach.

What you doin in an engineering site..... Your dp
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Guderian:

What you doin in an engineering site..... Your dp
My worksite
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Guderian(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

My worksite

Portharcourt..... Lemme guess grin smiley
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Mekanus(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
imagrg:
That man is very lucky to have her!

Edo girls are beautiful and know what a man wants.

They are so homely and can help you build the home.

Best ladies to marry?
ANSWER:
A responsible Edo Girl!
Big fat lie.
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Tegabadguy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Nna. This fresh pretty edo girl I've been toasting since for area. I drove past her parents house this afternoon, I noticed everywhere was crowded like say person die . As I looked further, I noticed a group of people taking pictures. What I saw shocked me.

I saw this girl traditionally dressed with one bobo by her side. Nna this girl don do introduction o. E weak me mehn. We meuve.
try lata
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
CaptainZubi:

angry
Re: What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained by siofra(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
DaddyCK:

angry

Come let me do your introduction.

You need to learn to be submissive to your future wife.

(1) (Reply)

What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys / Be Ware Of This Nairalander (photo) / The Girl I Spent Money On Dumped Me Like Trash,I’ll Never Fall In Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.