Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent (1115 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by Amaru101(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Man destroys the house he built 4 his girlfriends parent just because she rejected his proposal.

Is it right or wrong

If it’s right hit like
If it’s wrong hit share

3 Likes

Re: Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by Amaru101(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
!
Re: Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by Polynek(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Foolishness
Re: Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by NobleSeed(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
He did want he feels is right ooh abeg leave am na him money....local man quickly realised that he has been a simp...thats why he destroy the house with immediate alacrity shocked
Anyway shal two wrongs can't make a right, if na me ehn .I will make sure I document the house,make sure the documents are with me before handling it to the girls father. Just incase water pass garri as e don pass so ...na to just teach them the language they will understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by lilvicky68(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
A round of applause
Re: Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
How authentic is this news seff ??..

Moreover, if this is real..
Then the oga's sense is as low as this year's jamb scores..
Like,
I'm not against that he destroyed the house o..
After all,
Nigerian girls are useless, (argue with MOSDI)
So she thought she could getaway with the goodies without cooperating

Well,
Where he got it wrong is...
why on earth should you build a house for your girlfriend's parents..
Not even wife o,
girlfriend!..

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by miniziter(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why not sell the house to me for like N500k instead.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by Bola146(f): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Very bad! It's stupidity! May I never see not date that kind of man undecided undecided
Re: Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by Clinghton: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why not send her out, and rent it.
Re: Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by BarrSly: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Absolutely geeee so on point although he could have simply ejected her parents but it’s his property so he can do what he wishes with it..

Even quavo got his b!tch a Rolls Royce in December 2020. She f@cked up in May 2021 they split up and he took his Rolls Royce back.
Re: Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent by Chloraseptic: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Girls are like gamble, don't invest in them more than you can afford to lose..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P / I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.