Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) (18332 Views)

Nothing Goes For Nothing / Nothing Goes For Nothing / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by hahn(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Plead:

Resend that same receipt you sent earlier but this time write your Moniker in a paper and place it around the receipt before snapping

OR

Snap any original designer bags and slides you've gotten alongside your Moniker.

If you can do this I'll send 50k to you or anybody of your choice on nairaland.

Leave that guy.

Send that 50k to me. I need a new laptop grin
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Getdabag: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Albertone:

Your level no reach the level of person wey she fit bring ass for.

I love the seas
Ndi' levelers hw exactly do you tell levels Biko..till U see me post louisV ni cheesy
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Albertone(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Getdabag:
Ndi' levelers hw exactly do you tell levels Biko..till U see me post louisV ni cheesy

Till you do giveaway.

I love the seas
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Albertone(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
hahn:

Leave that guy.

Send that 50k to me. I need a new laptop grin

Are you commanding him?

Even his moniker says Plead

I love the seas
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Getdabag: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Albertone:

Till you do giveaway.

I love the seas
O nwannem send your houseaddress lemme giveaway my old shirts and trousers,boxers inclusive if U are wear size8
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by hahn(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Albertone:

Are you commanding him?

Even his moniker says Plead

I love the seas

Hahaha grin grin
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by hahn(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Getdabag:
O nwannem send your houseaddress lemme giveaway my old shirts and trousers,boxers inclusive if U are wear size8

You get laptop wey you no dey use again? grin
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by wumi2017(f): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hunmmm sadSee oppression everywhere
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by paulgabrielz: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Plead:

Resend that same receipt you sent earlier but this time write your Moniker in a paper and place it around the receipt before snapping

OR

Snap any original designer bags and slides you've gotten alongside your Moniker.

omo i just need half that amount to solve my current life problems. just send me the money make i acknowledge you
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by orgylover: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Plead:

OR

no be everybody i dey give attention. the other guy posted fakes but those fakes are still not cheap, no be 5k 10k fakes, i will permit him to make noise, not u. he might post fakes but he get taste and his skin is not as hungry and bleached out like you. you mr is a riff raff tout looking broke ass. use that 5k or 10k u where paid for ur laborer work to but cheap supplements, and a god cream.
take care of your dirty legs and skin then come talk to me cool

Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by OGWILLS123: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
newoffer:
3k go buy me satin sultana. 1k go down am . 16k I go take am load my food bank. Na food all Nigerians dey work for now. quote author=PlayMaker14 post=103320572]20k?

Abeg, I rather use ordinary leg stroll like Cele member.

Modified your comments.
Am not even working for money talk less
Of food angry angry angry.
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by OgThanos: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Done!

Bros.
You must drop something for me o grin
See me Wer create threads just to make 2-4k profit.
No body patronise me and I dey see big deals here

1 Like

Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by OgThanos: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
orgylover:
grin grin grin grin we dey promote him biz for am cheesy cheesy
I swear.
I'm in pain
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Viicfuntop(f): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bunmhi:

Something more than gold, I have something more than gold............

Lol
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by OgThanos: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
As the op of this thread.
Since there is no sales made despite the 7.6k views and 300 comments. ( So sad tongue )
Clears througt.umn
So, I hereby politely demand a few bucks from the big boys on this forum..( na beg I beg o grin )

UBA
Balogun
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by paulgabrielz: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Zxcvbnm98: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2021
pocohantas:

This is not true please. I love cheap things, I no sure say anybody love cheap things pass me, but I can’t open my mouth to say original products are same with knockoffs.

I was gifted a wristwatch last Xmas. When I saw the price in dollars, I immediately converted to Naira and said I am not doing. He insisted and bought it. Forget, when I saw the watch, me sef confirm say difference dey between original and fake. I have a similar wristwatch that is original fake, but if I keep them side by side, you sef will pick the original one.

If I get the money, once in a while I go dey buy am. If I no wan buy, I will just keep shut and admire others buying it. They are not the same!!! grin
Thanks for sharing your opinion, and I agree that for some items, especially electronics, the difference between a cheap, fake item is clearly different from a more expensive one. Because the internals and the quality of materials used are much higher. The research and development done in the creation of a Samsung Watch is definitely much more than that of a cheap Chinese knockoff, and the cost reflects that. And don't get me wrong-there is nothing wrong with buying the costlier version of a product if you can extract maximum value for it. I use a Samsung S21 because it gives me access to 5G internet, pairs with my watch which tracks my health, runs smoothly, etc. I have used cheaper phones and I can tell the difference.

But for some items, especially clothing and a pair of palm slippers made of rubber, there is a level beyond which you can't extract any more value and at that point you're just paying through your nose for branding, which is stupidity. I will repeat it- the slides I bought for N5000 in Lagos from some Igbo boys is of the same quality as anything I've seen in any store over here. And the clothes I got personally sewn for me are of equal, even better quality than some top brand names here. I refuse to back down on that point and can recommend the tailor from Aba if you want to try yourself. I would be a complete idiot to pay so much when I can get comparable quality for much less.

The people who need to buy designer items are celebrities, because it's part of their image. And they get endorsement deals and recoup their money. A person who isn't a multi millionaire in USD who buys expensive branded products (which do not correlate to the value they get from the item) to show off to regular people is an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by BlueAir: 2:48am On Jul 05, 2021
smiley Sweet and matured reply. Life no be gra gra
PlayMaker14:
Well, that's for you to worry about.

Like I said; "Who short, na where him hand reach he go hang him clothes."

I am not in any competition with anyone.

Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by orgylover: 4:43am On Jul 05, 2021
OgThanos:

I swear.
I'm in pain
sorry bro grin cheesy
all these guys just dey make noise upandan without even buying anything with their multitrillion naira cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Lordswazz:

That's usually my problem with a lot of these overpriced so-called luxury goods. How will someone buy a supposed fashion item at a cutthroat price (that is often multiple times the cost of production) and barely anyone will notice? Only a few "luxury" fashion outfits are appealing enough to elicit compliments or exude class or finesse on their own without vocal help from the wearer.

A luxury fashion item should exude class and beauty in such a way that people either pay you compliments or ogle thirstily at you, without you always having to say, "You know how much this shirt be?"
Complete and utter trash.

“ Only a few "luxury" fashion outfits are appealing enough to elicit compliments or exude class or finesse on their own without vocal help from the wearer”

How many designer luxury outfits have you come across in reality or the internet?

Oga, you know nothing.

4 Likes

Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by multiple4u: 4:58am On Jul 05, 2021
It's not even expensive, what if I told you that I have an original Balenciaga slide that I bought around $320?

You bought it $320... And so what? Did you grow a third leg?

How does that help anyone? Guy carry sense! People are dying like flies and hunger is upon us and you are talking trash.
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Plead:
How'll you say this slides are ugly. cheesy
Not their fault sha. When you can't afford something and you see other people buying it, it's normal for you to consider it a waste or ugly. There are people that buy wrist watches for $1m, I believe you people will call those watches ugly because you can't afford them.

Well, y'all will get to that stage in life you'll start buying slides for 100k, you'll do worse than we're doing right now. cheesy
These slides are good looking to me. And what’s wrong with his legs? Most Nigerian guys have legs like that.
Did I miss something?

4 Likes

Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You stole a picture from google to show off on Nairaland! You are are common thief! Who do you want to impress? grin grin grin

You are are common thief! Who do you want to impress? grin grin grin

WTF grin
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 05, 2021
Can't believe I read the whole thread grin

In the end, no one patronized the op.

In the end, all the bragging about crediting people's accounts did not happen.

Wow. What a thread. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by bennyblings(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2021
seanwilliam:
Lol the thing is , money changes taste. Few years back , I no Dey buy pass 2k or 3k palm for under bridge iwo road Ibadan or make I do am for shoe maker . grin but now my cheapest palm is 15k and I order most or I buy from taofeek store

If it was to be then, I go use that 15k to buy palm, jeans , shirts, boxers and change go remain self. grin

There was a time I said I can’t buy phone or laptop of over 100k that after all na same work dem go do . Right now my phone and lap is over 700k..

Doesn’t mean I’m rich yet..

All these things boil down to money, the more money u make , the more your taste change ..
Although, everyone has wetin dem like to spend money on .Some people might get the money and still choose to wear cheap cloths ( but they will have something they spend lavishly on ) preferences !
God go bless us all
Abeg where the toafeek store dy?
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You can’t find these in alaba! Audemars mar your useless mouth!! grin
Bro you have time oh, you don't know that it's a waste of time replying all these broke bastards
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

To be a mumu is easy.. To get out of it is very hard! grin
You should have known how stupid this people are, you really messed up by showing them proofs
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

I told you that you are common thief!! You got the pics from google.. grin grin grin grin grin

BUSTED!! Everything you are, you accused me of!! You are a common thief!
Lol bro I told you, it's worthless replying these broke bastards cheesy
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Plead:

Just as I thought! Nothing good comes from these folks on here.
Just broke and frustrated idiots hating on people doing things they can only dream about.
Lol you guys really have time for these fustrated and broke niggas grin
Re: These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) by seanwilliam(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2021
bennyblings:

Abeg where the toafeek store dy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Woman Should Know About Men / Pretty Lady Shows Love To The Less Privileged On Valentine's Day (pics) / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.