Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook (97444 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Cristlaw(m): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2021
saphiere:
God! When will our men realize that raping a woman is evil?
If seeking attention would bring awareness and make men to stop raping us then I go over seek this attention.

See how rape apologists are attacking me "left, right, center" for exposing their kind.

Dear attackers, I came back to NL in a new flesh. The thickest flesh.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Cow undecided undecided undecided
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Lighthammer(m): 6:17am On Jul 04, 2021
Saphiere this will be the last time i will comment on any thread that has to do with you..not because of anything but because i've seen you are completely out of tune with reality.
you are the biggest hypocrite i've ever seen in my life...
you will be happy to label innocent and great men here "rape apologist"but when they turn the able around and pay u back in your own coin you will be quick to beckon on a mod to ban the fellow and sadly the mod will do your bidding...the male gender is here to stay..and there is nothing,i repeat nothing that you and ur ilks can do about it...continue hating men.that hatred will spread like a goddamn cancer and consume you totally.
you are digging a hole for yourself...
you are treading a path that reeks with blood..
you have tag many good men here rape apologist,men that in real life you are not worthy to even tie their shoe lace.
continue with what you are doing,
but dont think you can eat your damn cake and have it..
sappiere we will see.
n.b you can call ur messenger mod to do ur bidding again...

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by DriveByKiller: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2021
saphiere:
Rape is bad. Dear men please Shun this act.
A male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen.
learn to love yourself and heal.

You're worse than a rapist...and a product of rape.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by alezzy13: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2021
November24:

[s]May you never have one,and if you have one already,may he die in your hands[/s]

No pls, this is bad. The girl is clearly not okay, but is too far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by alezzy13: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2021
FloraEC:

A male will never be a disgrace awaiting to happen.

Same goes to a female child.

Shalom

Beautiful!! God bless you!!
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by November24(f): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2021
alezzy13:

No pls, this is bad. The girl is clearly not okay, but is too far.

I apologise
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Blackdisciple(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=103321889]God! When will some men realize that raping a woman is evil?

Till when our politicians realize that embezzling public funds is evil.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by freshalien: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2021
saphiere:
Very rare and mostly happens in the Western world.
African women are well mannered.

Women drug and rape men in Zimbabwe. I am sure it happens in other parts of Africa as well but never gets mentioned in the press. Conduct proper research before making unfounded claims based on your emotions, it would make for a balanced discussion on such topics.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by abidem4real: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2021
saphiere:
What happens to taking off your eyes from what a woman wears? Can't you control your sexual urge?
Need I tell you that I'm not born blind and I don't owe you any explanation as to what I choose to watch or not.
Talking of control of sexual urge, I'm a man bound to be moved by what I see and therefore the question of whether I'm able to control my sexual urge or not is not your business.
A message to you, tell your sisters to always dress appropriately particularly in public, maybe this will reduce the high spate of rape in our society.

NOTE: MEN ARE MOVED BY WHAT THEY SEE.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by kernniejay(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
saphiere:
But Chidinma that drugged, stabbed her sugar daddy to death and ran away with his money is a blessing to her family abi?
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Kfed4ril(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
saphiere:

Your father is a male child,
Your husband to be is a male child (that’s If you’ll ever marry)
Your son is a male child too.

Remember chimamanda told you that feminism isn’t about man hating.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by patani(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2021
saphiere:
Story.
That's the fact...I know 70% of rape offenders are men...However, rape issue should be viewed as societal problem rather than male problem
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by CzarChris(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Smhaykins:

I would love to be raped by any woman, so far she won't gimme std
SMH, dude it's all fun and games till the day you fucck woman your dicck peel then you'll know this is not something to be wished for.

Believe me I know.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Smhaykins(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
CzarChris:
SMH, dude it's all fun and games till the day you fucck woman your dicck peel then you'll know this is not something to be wished for.

Believe me I know.

I would love to experience it someday
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by CzarChris(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Smhaykins:

I would love to experience it someday
okay ooo! But be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Tranquility439(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
saphiere:
Very rare and mostly happens in the Western world.
African women are well mannered.

Just say you haven't come across them before. Female rapist are everywhere, and 10 TIMES more brutal than men.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by natureisgood(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2022
saphiere:

Your dad says hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.