Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook (97450 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by OB7Foreva(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
This girl always makes posts about rapist I'm pretty sure she's a product of rape.

9 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Kwanza: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Lala has endorsed "The Future is Female". Deal with it.
But he won't ban the poster sorry.....Your vile comments show you will do worse than the rapists.

5 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Rape is bad. Dear men please Shun this act.
A male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen.

"A male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen"

Evening newspaper, men are not the reason behind your predicament.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Brothers, the highlighted screenshot below birthed the bitterness so don't bother to give a single fucck.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by nairanaira12: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
God! When will our men realize that raping a woman is evil?
If seeking attention would bring awareness and make men to stop raping us then I go over seek this attention.

Lolz. Women also rape men. Stop acting blind

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Bahamas95(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Immediately I saw the headline I knew who the OP would be, she didn't disappoint. grin

SAY NO TO RAPE

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by kachistone: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Airwavez:
cool

Where this girl dey go select only male crime come here eh?

Tụfịakwa...

By the way, them twins no get sense...

This isn't funny. Rape is not something to joke with.

As dem Identical the suppose plan am...

If one do finish, he go excuse himself enter bathroom the other one go come out continue...

The girl go think say na the same person
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Lalasticlala if u dare ban any guy on this forum again because of that useless saphiere na God go punish you
Don't mind those pvssyass mods

4 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Smhaykins(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
CzarChris:
Mark my words, with the way rape cases are flying around these days, and women keep challenging men on all fronts thanks to the feminism movement. Very soon the table will turn and women will be the ones raping men.

I would love to be raped by any woman, so far she won't gimme std

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

Since male child is a disgrace, may you never own a male child. May you have only female child like Chidinma Ojukwu that murdered Usifo Ataga.

Oya say amen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Bonapart(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
I don't know the kind of demon in pocession of your miserable body, but may you find help soon before it's too late for you.... Jezebels everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere i hope and pray that u will one day get gang raped by men since u think all men are rapers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Gambit23: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Identical twins and friend arrested for allegedly gang-raping a girl and sharing her nude photos on Facebook

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/identical-twins-and-friend-arrested-for-allegedly-gang-raping-a-girl-and-sharing-her-nude-photos-on-facebook.html

Very Nice.

smiley
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Etuagievin(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Na you go tire for this your Selective and biased journalism, lol
Rape is bad, even women rape men
. The guy above singled out men because the case in question has a female victim. No point advocating for evil men.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Gambit23: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

Some male children pls

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by RioCarputo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
now it's glaring that you're still a kid what do you mean by " a male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen "?.... is it every male that goes about raping girls? that means your dad and brothers too are inclusive right?.....this your Feminism mindset will cause you a lot of problems even if you're married to a Reverend or Bishop..... you better change this mind set and have peace of mind......so you won't go and commit suicide someday....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by fredoooooo: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoya meji pada rewele grin
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Gambit23: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Na you go tire for this your Selective and biased journalism, lol
Rape is bad, even women rape men

Say the truth, wjats the possibility of a woman holding u down and then raping you?
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Cerebellum: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They must be the same guys that raped Igboho's wife in his house on his matrimonial bed while he watched helplessly.

The Afonja terrorist escaped in shame disguised as a cat instead of fighting off his wife's oppressors.

Shame!!!

Shuttup! Mumu disgustingg pervertt

Ur mumu no too much!
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by uruego(f): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Iceyjayz: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
If seeking attention would bring awareness and make men to stop raping us then I go over seek this attention.

See how rape apologists are attacking me "left, right, center" for exposing their kind.

Dear attackers, I came back to NL in a new flesh. The thickest flesh.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Some men dumbo, why are you generalizing
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by olurili(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
if male child is a disgrace then be ready to be disgrace one day,cos you will get married to disgrace and born disgrace one day.....Take note

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Iceyjayz: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
November24:

May you never have one,and if you have one already,may he die in your hands
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by cocolacec(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

See how rape apologists are attacking me "left, right, center" for exposing their kind.

Dear attackers, I came back to NL in a new flesh. The thickest flesh.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The women need to take laws into their hands(Chopping off rapist penis or prosecuting these offenders)before men will start respecting them.
Playing the victim will not help.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by wandium: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Chinnems(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

Whoever you may be, whatever your personal experiences might have been, I sincerely hope you find peace and redemption in good time.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Identical twins and friend arrested for allegedly gang-raping a girl and sharing her nude photos on Facebook

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/identical-twins-and-friend-arrested-for-allegedly-gang-raping-a-girl-and-sharing-her-nude-photos-on-facebook.html
Yoruba people have so many mad people running the streets, but the north is there problem, look at their faces criminals, cultist, ritualists and yahoo
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Asuwoona: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by azys(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]pigs
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by nnamdico82: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
You this mad dog again!
DoggoneDogg:
They must be the same guys that raped Igboho's wife in his house on his matrimonial bed while he watched helplessly.

The Afonja terrorist escaped in shame disguised as a cat instead of fighting off his wife's oppressors.

Shame!!!
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Honesty36(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Airwavez:
cool

Where this girl dey go select only male crime come here eh?

Tụfịakwa...

By the way, them twins no get sense...

As dem Identical the suppose plan am...

If one do finish, he go excuse himself enter bathroom the other one go come out continue...

The girl go think say na the same person

Na where ur sense reach naim u talk reach so undecided abeg dey try think before you talk next time
For demonstrating how to rape in disguise that means you've done it or either attempted to undecided

Lights up my kpoli in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.