Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook (97431 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by November24(f): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:

You were a victim of your own decision not a victim of any abuse. You engaged in consensual act with a man and you want to claim abused? Some of you women are ridiculous! When has consensual act turned abuse? Nonsense...

BTW she deserves that prayer 1 million times over.

I was only 13.
Don't acting like a mad dog.
I didn't accuse the person either.

You are the kind of men she is talking about ,why so violent?
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Rape is bad. Dear men please Shun this act.
A male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen.
u are a disaster waiting to happen to the human race ur subconscious appeared to be tuned to the channel of vile and hatred by default.

Get help before the flame consume u !
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Brothers, the highlighted screenshot below birthed the bitterness so don't bother to give a single fucck.
chei please spread diz more so every sane man here will know the rabid dog on the loose here oooo
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Na you go tire for this your Selective and biased journalism, lol
Rape is bad, even women rape men
*KILL*
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Boyooosa(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Mr. I Know It All, it's "report" not "rport".

Taken!

Omo osan!
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by egoldman(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
but you're also the same person that was insulting Namdi Kanu.
It's now your time to wail.
Doggonedogg Ride on jare

Me insulting NNAMDI KANU?
read my posts on Nairaland.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
the useless girl last month said "God punish me and my generations"
As I reply am back na so she run call the useless lala and the fool come ban me for 1 month while she was still walking free.
That thing pain me ehn till I come generate over a hundred monikers and trolled the hell out of her till she deactivated, she is now back with the second moniker which has just a p in the sapphiere
they are a lot of her here , I mean a lot of bad anatomical experience aided by medical malpractice.. because it’s very obvious that the defects in diz girl couldn’t have gone unnoticed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by saphiere(f): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lashist:

You were and you even had to defend the girl that she tortured, killed and butchered the man bcus she was attacked grin...see height of hypocrisy na...im sure you are so happy the man was killed not minding if he is even your family or not bcus you would do the same cheesy
Oh! I remember now. I was slightly present.
I don't pity the man for the following reasons;
1. He cheated on his wife.
2. He raped the girl.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
the useless girl last month said "God punish me and my generations"
As I reply am back na so she run call the useless lala and the fool come ban me for 1 month while she was still walking free.
That thing pain me ehn till I come generate over a hundred monikers and trolled the hell out of her till she deactivated, she is now back with the second moniker which has just a p in the sapphiere
She reported me last month and i got banned for 3weeks. She and the mods are just deluded
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
A male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen .

I see ur stupidity is greatly increased ode

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by uglodoh(f): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
[b[b]]A male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen. [/b][/b]

I hope you are going to have male child? What You wrote down was insensitive of you. You need to pipe down on all these rubbish you write about the male gender. This is not the right way to fight against rape.

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Minjim: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Look at Sunday Igboho supporters
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Brothers, the highlighted screenshot below birthed the bitterness so don't bother to give a single fucck.
Then she's a fool for being dumb enough to open her dirty vg for any liar... she should get psychological help before she becomes raving mad
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
uglodoh:

I hope you are going to have male child? What You wrote down was insensitive of you. You need to pipe down on all these rubbish you write about the male gender. This is not the right way to fight against rape.
She is very sick.. don't take her seriously
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by KanuSE: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

Hope you will show a balanced view and post stories of women raping men or minors as well. smiley

Jezz something different for a change. wink
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by uglodoh(f): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
dairykidd:

She is very sick.. don't take her seriously

The girl is terribly sick. She is not even ashamed the way her father is being abused everyday on this forum.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by FengChui(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

You sef dey form anti-rape activist... You wey no see boy toast you... If they help your ministry with rape, you no go thank God?

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
uglodoh:

The girl is terribly sick. She is not even ashamed the way her father is being abused everyday on this forum.
She probably has nothing to live for.. I do pity her seriously.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by FloraEC(f): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

A male will never be a disgrace awaiting to happen.

Same goes to a female child.

Shalom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Lashist(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Oh! I remember now. I was slightly present.
I don't pity the man for the following reasons;
1. He cheated on his wife.
2. He raped the girl.
Hehe cheesy grin....funny girl...as e be so eh, you might not end up with a good man o...either you end up with a lady if you haven't already or masturbating continues cheesy...your fellow feminist tonto don find man o cheesy i know it might have hurt you that she left una coven cheesy
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Segzy19: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Same way your father was a disgrace
saphiere:

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Very rare and mostly happens in the Western world.
African women are well mannered.
African women are well what you said,abeg comot from here...I was raped and molested by 2 women from age 9 untill I was 15, it took plenty grace for me to trust women again. African women do it, do it alot, just that guys hardly report or even talk about it

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Tah, don't write this rubbish! My own male children are not a disgrace. Cool it down with the demonic generalisations

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by descarado: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Identical twins that should be breaking grounds in all aspects of their lives, its woman toto that's their problem.

That trademark would have taken them far undecided
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by VTJN(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Na you go tire for this your Selective and biased journalism, lol
Rape is bad, even women rape men
face the subject matter please
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by saintkel(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Very rare and mostly happens in the Western world.
African women are well mannered.
and Chidinma nko?....that one is Western world too?....the future rather be bright than female....
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by murphyibiam15(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
VTJN:
face the subject matter please
Fvck off, pvssyass man
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by dingbang(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Do you mean her father is a rapist undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol..the girl will never have sense in her lifetime
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by DWJOBScom(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
God! When will our men realize that raping a woman is evil?
If seeking attention would bring awareness and make men to stop raping us then I go over seek this attention.

See how rape apologists are attacking me "left, right, center" for exposing their kind.

Dear attackers, I came back to NL in a new flesh. The thickest flesh.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

You have spoken well
Rape is bad and must be discouraged
Men must respect 'NO"
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Ghostrye: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Do you mean her father is a rapist undecided undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy
wow now that explains her hate for men
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Iceyjayz: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
dingbang:
lol..the girl will never have sense in her lifetime
That girl need prayers not insult, I just see her as a fustrated and depressed person, maybe she went through alot when she was little

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.