Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook (97446 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by NewDawn2O21: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Smhaykins:

I would love to be raped by any woman, so far she won't gimme std
I pity your destiny
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Identical twins and friend arrested for allegedly gang-raping a girl and sharing her nude photos on Facebook

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/identical-twins-and-friend-arrested-for-allegedly-gang-raping-a-girl-and-sharing-her-nude-photos-on-facebook.html

Attention Seeker...
Didn't bother to read ...
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww...
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by AishaYesufu: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
praiseneo:
between the b!tch and that full option !diot Onyii whatever I no know who thunder go first fire
They are birds of a feather... Old miserable feminists
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Do you mean her father is a rapist undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol....
I think that is what he means...
grin grin
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by AishaYesufu: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
November24:

It doesn't justify that statement she made.
I'm a victim of abuse not rape anyways because he only took advantage of my innocence,but it was coming consensual
You were a victim of your own decision not a victim of any abuse. You engaged in consensual act with a man and you want to claim abused? Some of you women are ridiculous! When has consensual act turned abuse? Nonsense...

BTW she deserves that prayer 1 million times over.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Boyooosa(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Obviously yours will do worst than what rapist are doing presently unless you won't have one to call your own.

She even sounds like that girl wey use fake alert for uber driver and her other victims...

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by zynzyn(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Very rare and mostly happens in the Western world.
African women are well mannered.

I do not support rape!

Rapists are idiots at best and may even deserve death sentence in some instances!! cool angry

That being said, females raping or sexually exploiting males is highly under reported!! smiley
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
please I want to correct this your impression about about women rapists. Many African women are not manner they is no manners when it comes to sex. I was rape by a neighbors daughter multiple times when I was 4 years old in 1984 . My mom is to keep me with them when she goes out. And her mother was sending me to carry foodstuffs from our house to them .and An AUNTY did that to me too ,and another neighbor. I remember all of them and their names.and this is the first time am talking about it. So women rape a lot even housewives and house girls rape a lot especially in rich homes where the houses are big and lonely.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by KingDash: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

A male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen.
why did she follow them, if she had stayed at home non of this would have happened... Female child no dey hear abeg.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Hapinex01: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Raping herdsmen bandits terrorist extremist all happening on bubu gov.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
killALIEN:
Your unwavering life ambitions are going about looking for stories of "rape" from every region of southwest. Keep it up, you are doing well ofcourse the future is FEMALE.

I bet you must be one ugly looking shrinking, short lady with a charcoal like face with head size of 8 coconuts tiny legs and groundnut boobs.

With this hostile animalistic behavior of yours, you might die in your misery before your time.

grin grin grin grin
Make una pity that frustrated Feminist wannabe nah..
Lol
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Boyooosa(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Brothers, the highlighted screenshot below birthed the bitterness so don't bother to give a single fucck.

Deleting Ur brain while into relationship shouldn't also turn you to a sick person na....
U get issues O!
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
November24:

May you never have one,and if you have one already,may he die in your hands

AMEN!!!

That girl is deranged...

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Lewisdinho(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Welcome sweet pea, any man that rapes a woman, lady or a girl is a bastard.
saphiere:
God! When will our men realize that raping a woman is evil?
If seeking attention would bring awareness and make men to stop raping us then I go over seek this attention.

See how rape apologists are attacking me "left, right, center" for exposing their kind.

Dear attackers, I came back to NL in a new flesh. The thickest flesh.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by goodluck41N: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Too bad of them
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
SegFault:
Africans and wickedness, these ones are surely one of the "women are objects and subhuman" crew, ndi alpha male and red pillers. If you quote me with insult you and I go put leg for the same trouser today.

Said by Ndi SIMP and Wailers..
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by saphiere(f): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bob1979:
please I want to correct this your impression about about women rapists. Many African women are not manner they is no manners when it comes to sex. I was rape by a neighbors daughter multiple times when I was 4 years old in 1984 . My mom is to keep me with them when she goes out. And her mother was sending me to carry foodstuffs from our house to them .and An AUNTY did that to me too ,and another neighbor. I remember all of them and their names.and this is the first time am talking about it. So women rape a lot even housewives and house girls rape a lot especially in rich homes where the houses are big and lonely.
Let's use Nairaland as a case study.
In a day, at least there are 5 rape cases on the front page of Nairaland. How many of those cases are women the culprit?
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
They are done now they will be the one gang raped in prison.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Boyooosa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Identical twins and friend arrested for allegedly gang-raping a girl and sharing her nude photos on Facebook

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/identical-twins-and-friend-arrested-for-allegedly-gang-raping-a-girl-and-sharing-her-nude-photos-on-facebook.html

Even Linda their sister sef, was not patient enough to compose good and syntax sentence...

How can 'others at large' be arraigned in a court of law?

Impatient to send in a reliable rport... Another failed journalism.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by patani(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Rape is bad. Dear men please Shun this act.
A male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen.

You have problem... I dnt support rape... But hating in men will only make you end up bittee and lonely in life... If women are given physical superiority and dominance by nature like men... Women will do worse... The problem is human race not specific gender..

BTW. Everyone needs to condemn rape in any form... As a man u should imagine a bigger stronger gay man over powering you n puting his pen*is in ur anusS. aw will you feel for days or even months... That's aw women feel wen u rape them....leta do better folks
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by patani(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Let's use Nairaland as a case study.
In a day, at least there are 5 rape cases on the front page of Nairaland. How many of those cases are women the culprit?

Cos male rape victims are usually minor who can't complain until 18 years or so latter
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Originalsly: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

They must be the same guys that raped Igboho's wife in his house on his matrimonial bed while he watched helplessly.

The Afonja terrorist escaped in shame disguised as a cat instead of fighting off his wife's oppressors.

Shame!!!

Life has a way ... to turn such words into reality and drop them at your doorstep. Don't be surprised if same happens to your wife... your sister ... or even your mother... you will know why.

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Boyooosa(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

What of a girl child, Chindinma that killed her lover because of money?

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by saphiere(f): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
patani:

Cos male rape victims are usually minor who can't complain until 18 years or so latter
Story.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
OB7Foreva:
This girl always makes posts about rapist I'm pretty sure she's a product of rape.

Una wn finish that Feminist wannabe with Gbas Gbos today for this thread.. grin grin
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by saphiere(f): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boyooosa:

What of a girl child, Chindinma that killed her lover because of money?
She acted based on self-defense.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Lashist(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

Lol...you didn't carry any news about girls that go around killing their sugar daddies cheesy...you still never heal from your heartbreak grin...better heal quickly so you can find a good man if you still want to marry unless you have given up and chosen lesbianism grin

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by saphiere(f): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boyooosa:

Even Linda their sister sef, was not patient enough to compose good and syntax sentence...

Mr. I Know It All, it's "report" not "rport".
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by saphiere(f): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...you didn't carry any news about girls that go around killing their sugar daddies cheesy...you still never heal from your heartbreak grin...better heal quickly so you can find a good man if you still want to marry unless you have given up and chosen lesbianism grin
Someone else carried. And besides, I wasn't present during that time.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Lashist(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
She acted based on self-defense.
Lol...in your world no girl is evil or just few girls are evil cheesy...they really did you dirty o...you sef you won't meet good guys..na bad guys you like and after showering them with so much love, they will just hit and run...if you had followed that good guy chasing you, you won't be here fighting the whole men in the world cheesy

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boyooosa:

Haew, grammar master. Run your post through grammarly next time.

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Lashist(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Someone else carried. And besides, I wasn't present during that time.
You were and you even had to defend the girl that she tortured, killed and butchered the man bcus she was attacked grin...see height of hypocrisy na...im sure you are so happy the man was killed not minding if he is even your family or not bcus you would do the same cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.