Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (79758 Views)

Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Elvis778(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.
This is the most ridiculous comment I've ever read

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by talk2xp: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Those sango men and women on white dress would run kabakaba at the sound of a gun shot

Mumu. Like you are not running katakana in hunger and frustration already. SlaveOfLagos not Prince. Olofo
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Elvis778(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dpharisee:

Bororo Fulani trying to derail this thread by bringing Igbos into the discussion and claiming Yoruba.
The reality is that Igbos feel pained anytime Fulani militia kills people in Yorubaland because you have Igbos resident in those communities doing their lawful business that could fall victim.
Go to that Rally and you will be shocked to find Igbos. I have Yoruba cousins which means we are now connected by blood, I am only unhappy if they refuse to heed and see through my warnings about the plans of invaders from Futa Jalon and if I make any snide remarks it's purely out of love and forcefully trying to convince them to believe me about the dangers lurking ahead of us.

When Bororo enters any community they don't separate Igbos or Igalas or Itsekiris from Yorubas living there, they kill anything that breathes as long as you can't respond to their calls and signals in coded Fulfude.

In forums where people use their real names you don't find divisive comments like faceless Nairaland
You are on point, 100%
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by talk2xp: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
From the pictures posted, they are not even up to 500 yet Lagos state has 20m+ population.

Big flop rally.. I think they are only trekking just to keep fit

Sanwo Olu self Bleep up, instead of using police, he should have used Fulani herdsmen, the fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to some Southerners

Just wondering what you none Southern have gained from your Northern gods who enslave you. Sadly you are the most hit but as gullible as you are you will celebrate but will never sleep with your eyes closed at night. You people are a curse
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by vaca1: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.
The heading says Yoruba nation but you are here disgracing your ancestors.

So the Igbos can give you nightmares like this?

Now I know the Igbos are very powerful to make you a madman.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by ejanla077: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Another spear and sharp arrow to the heart of monogamy aka helinues ngeneukwenu aka cilicmarin ngpatroit juliusmalema jrjfjfj and other bmc and zombies

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Shokoloko(f): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

Who cares about love?
The south must not live each other to unite.
National unite for selfish interest
What is all this about love?
The south will unite, win and break into homogeneous groups.
Since the South will not stay together as one Nation there is no need for love.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by samunaka: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tonyclems:
With all the security presence, the protest still went on.
I think at this point the FG should dialogue with this pple instead of this unnecessary show of force

First to comment,Seun should I send my account number. I dedicate this to all legitimate hustlers on this forum.

I bet you about three quarters of all those people there are ibgos living in Lagos, indirectly protesting against the detention of Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by nairanaira12: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

Yorubas also mock Igbos, Remember? So, they are only paying us back in our own coin
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
freeman131:

I warned you bastards but your biased mind has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Your oduduwa afonjas are been arrested now, it's all over the news. Fools

Who are you?
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by geemd434: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Shut up. Wetin tinubu dey do. Rubbish na you write
Here. Infact you people are the sold out
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Kdon2: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Factshunter:

From " they dare not come out " and now, it's " they are not up to this, that bla bla grin

Don't you have no shame, pride, or dignity at all? Glad you feel defeated so sweeeeet!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? Itv=o2c7XDqnM20

Those saying Sunday igboho is alone I guess now they have seen Sunday igboho is just one voice of so many, people actually by in into the demand both openly and silently.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Kdon2: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tess24:

More than stupid... I wonder how they graduated from school..

That's why they reason like pigs.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
God will punish you
Oloriburuku
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Kdon2: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
How I wish the Igbos will learn from yoruba people.

Ypruba are not coward like Igbos. Very peaceful and believe in the rule of law.

Igbos are chest beters and coward. No bills, no strategy, no sense. All brainwashed by one scammer abino.

Igbos are bloody terrorists.

Whether albino or not we yorubas believe his demand is valid and we support him. Even notable yoruba leaders have shown solidarity by visiting him. So shut the fk up
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by midehi2(f): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Let me call the police
Idiot, the blood of that innocent girl will haunt your unborn girls, Fulani idiot disguising as yoruba
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Kdon2: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
alshalz:
Are they using the women as shields.where are the men of this Nation (Yoruba)

Go and wail with your pigs.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by midehi2(f): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
samunaka:

I bet you about three quarters of all those people there are ibgos living in Lagos, indirectly protesting against the detention of Nnamdi Kanu
Na waooo,very sensless kids too much on this forum
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Those ones wearing white dresses would take to their heels at the sound of a gun shot

Forget all that fake white clothe packaging

Just like your dilector did before he was brought back to his cage?
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by midehi2(f): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
From the pictures posted, they are not even up to 500 yet Lagos state has 20m+ population.

Sanwo Olu self Bleep up, instead of using police, he should have used Fulani herdsmen, the fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to some Southerners
Imagine, it's a pity for this country
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Kdon2: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
YorubarLord:
grin grin grin Nobody takes runaway cowards seriously from ojukwu to kanu.. See as dem capture am like thief

The person hiding behind this moniker is a full brain. Our eyes have opene...Igbo and yoruba now no their common enemy. Go and await your doom is by the corner it will soon catch up with you! grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by midehi2(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Those ones wearing white dresses would take to their heels at the sound of a gun shot

Keep dancing and jubilating for innocent killings done by you guys, na una time una dey, nemesis awaits you
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Kdon2: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
41lady:

I am neither igbo nor yoruba, to refute your claims, Yorubas are more close to hausa/fulanis, Yorubas are betrays, they are Judas Iscariot decendent. So don't come here lie to us that igbos are with hausa/fulanis.

Yoruba grand paron Awoluwo allied with hausa to sale igbo man.

However, Igbos sale themselves because of money but yoruba sale igbos for selfish desire for power but we in the north, we know you guys all and know how to maneuver you guys.

You can't divide us any further
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dozie32:
Yorubas are not to he taken serious.

Yeah. Balewa didn't take them seriously. He died for it. IBB that made the statement you're all parotting didn't take them seriously. He was hounded out of office. Abacha didn't take them seriously. He was harassed till he died. The military didn't take them seriously that they had to ensure that a Yoruba man became president if Nigeria had to remain as one. You seem to be confusing Yorubas with chest beaters that don't know the difference between fighting for what one wants and promoting sales of gala.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Kdon2: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
pacespot:

I tell you, even from my side here, igbos are no different from Fulani's, one is a tribal dogma, and the other is a violent extremist whose only human value is embedded in cows. Give igbos power today, they will go rabid just like the Fulani's. Yoruba's are the only people where our human values transcend our culture and tribe.

We know your type ethnic champion! Are you done? Igbo and yoruba and Niger delta are together on this very crucial liberation campaign. Amen
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by babatee90(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

It’s either you are a fulani idiot disguising as a Yoruba or you are a Yoruba bastard and Fulani slave cos it seems slavery has always been in your blood and family from time memorial…you are prince of idiots not Lagos
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Kdon2: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
SegFault:

Finally you have shown your true colour. shockedshockedshocked just look at what a human being is saying.

He is a mad dog.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by babatee90(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

you shall one day be beheaded along side your father and mother soon…Eleribu omo irankiran
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kdon2:

He is a mad dog.
Dog better pass guy. How would a grown man write such nonsense and feel like an animal self, he is the lowest of the low.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Kdon2: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Doyin2:
A real clamour for Yoruba nation would be made by millions and not tens or hundreds of people.

All these shenanigans always intensify when a northerner is president but fade out when power returns to the south.

Rubbish.

Yes! Because the south rule with fairness and fear of God unlike the north notorious for misrule.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
babatee90:
you shall one day be beheaded along side your father and mother soon…Eleribu omo irankiran
Him parents no do anything, Na him go suffer am

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.