Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (79754 Views)

Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
I am proud of my tribe!!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Gucciboy1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.

You sound really stupid, you know?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Adeyinka12(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dozie32:
Yorubas are not to he taken serious.
Don't take Us serious, then fight your fight alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by goooze(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
misano:

Guy just they talk rubbish.
Don't waste your time responding to this type of people their scrotum is already inside a boiling water.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by JesseJo: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tonyclems:
With all the security presence, the protest still went on.
I think at this point the FG should dialogue with this pple instead of this unnecessary shoe of force

First to comment,Seun should I send my account number. I dedicate this to all legitimate hustlers on this forum.

Dialogue with who?

Some of you just dabble into things you don't understand
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Those sango men and women on white dress would run kabakaba at the sound of a gun shot
Disappointment, no go swallow sniper oh.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by umeh52: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Make we wait for evening News
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
From the pictures posted, they are not even up to 500 yet Lagos state has 20m+ population.

Big flop rally.. I think they are only trekking just to keep fit

Sanwo Olu self Bleep up, instead of using police, he should have usedFulani herdsmen, the fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to some Southerners
you talk shyt like a preacher
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Yesboss0009: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I am proud of my tribe!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Tess24: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that Igbos doesn't love you the better for them. All they are after is to mock you after your downfall. Any Yoruba doing anything with Igbo or Fulani is going to regret it in the end. Igbo and Fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959. So forget that trash of Igbos telling you they hate Fulanis, Igbos and Fulanis are allies, YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.

Sorry to quote you wrong... From the article above.. Where was the mention of Igbo... Why do we leave the matter at hand and tend to bring problems where it is not necessary... Can we be civilized with our brain...
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Honesty36(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.

Everybody knows the Tribe that are snitches and backstabbers
The tribe that has a starting and no finishing
so I can't talk much

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Factshunter: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
From the pictures posted, they are not even up to 500 yet Lagos state has 20m+ population.

Sanwo Olu self Bleep up, instead of using police, he should have usedFulani herdsmen, the fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to some Southerners

From " they dare not come out " and now, it's " they are not up to this, that bla bla grin

Don't you have no shame, pride, or dignity at all? Glad you feel defeated so sweeeeet!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2c7XDqnM20

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Idiko1: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

Since 1967 you and Yoruba have been friends with Fulani, even most Oba in Yoruba land had insinuated Yoruba and Fulani were brothers, what caliber of Nigeria do we have?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
That is good, we move, no more dully, Nigeria must break into fragmental shapes for a better livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wow... Sunday Igboho will be very motivated!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Thebosstrevor1, monogamy and others will definitely die of heart break this morning
they shall all due painfully awon oloriburuku gbogbo!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Tess24: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gucciboy1:

You sound stupid, you know?

More than stupid... I wonder how they graduated from school..
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Sammerboi: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
But I thought they said Lagos ain’t ready for any rally/Protest. Long live Yoruba nation, long live Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by computer0810(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

very unreasonable comments......rally is a gradual process and with all dey did to igboho and ppl still came out it shows yoruba ain't cowards.....

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Monogamy: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Factshunter:

From " they dare not come out " and now, it's " they are not up to this, that bla bla grin

Don't you have no shame, pride, or dignity at all? Glad you feel defeated so sweeeeet!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2c7XDqnM20

Another lies about to be bursted.. Post proofs of where I made such statement or forever shup up
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
How I wish the Igbos will learn from yoruba people.

Ypruba are not coward like Igbos. Very peaceful and believe in the rule of law.

Igbos are chest beters and coward. No bills, no strategy, no sense. All brainwashed by one scammer abino.

Igbos are bloody terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Munaking: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mossadd:
Their papa. so na now IG just know that they have right to peaceful protest, i thought him and his apc miscreant were saying protest must not hold in Lagos
They clamp down on protest you wail like a pussy. They allow protest you still not satisfied. What exactly do you want ?
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by alshalz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Are they using the women as shields.where are the men of this Nation (Yoruba)
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Livesimple: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

I bet ur a Fulani man but ur tribal incitement won't make any impert on igbo- Yoruba relationship I only pitied those that will ague with a fool like u

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Naijayouth(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
this country is plaqued with too many problems. from the top to the bottom of this nation, there is no soundness.
May God intervene.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by sureukraine111: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
detroitred77:

Very strong jo.way 30,000mah and 40,000mah power.bank available.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.4.4

Screenshot when you see this.

your persistence is posting this powerbank always shows you are an unrepentant criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Chidex50(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Who brainwashed you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Moxil(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

Ever since the creation of Nigeria, Yoruba has always been the most coward, deceitful...a friend once told me that God is in his back to heaven when he remembered that he has not created the Yoruba people....people that are not straightforward
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Mayng01(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wao
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by ogododo: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.