Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (79760 Views)

Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Those ones wearing white dresses would take to their heels at the sound of a gun shot

Forget all that fake white clothe packaging
Ogbeni yee sosokuso naw. If I seize that your phone ęęh. Enough said
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Ellasure: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yoruba people are no cowards. That is all.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by sirp85(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
I like what am seeing seriously grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Factshunter: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

You know, Lg as always.. As na weekend we dey man dey relax with better wine.. Life no get duplicate jare.. grin

I don hear shocked
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Ellasure: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.

Mixed feelings. Trust is very expensive and it should not be bestowed cheaply otherwise life could be lost.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Shut up, yes I repeat shut up.

That's my opinion which you are not in any position to question as I have not been question yours..

So I should allow a guy like Igboho to misled my people? I should allow him to cause confusion and chaos all in the name of Oduduwa, abi no be same Igboho that campaigned for Pdp in the last election..

So shut up

Lol. At least the message is passed and your cover is blown.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Benmob: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.
how is Igbo and fulani are friend be like say your head dey pain u, who first talk against Fulani Kingsman that if buhari become president Nigeria go under ...
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by StreetFight: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
The breathing mannequin inside the Rock should know that we have come to take back our land from the Fulani herdsmen who came to steal, to kill and to destroy
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by 7lives: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
sweetshisha:

We voted Buhari you voted Atiku so why are you still bitter over the past?!
He will forever remain bitter, the bitterness just dey start 'cause Yorubas are through playing opposition in this country.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Thinkfree(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
berrystunn:

You don't need 20m to protest
All you need is 10 person...up Then you can pass your message...

They have sent the message already.
we need 20m in this particular protest because we were promised a total shutdown of lagos today.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by StreetFight: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mossadd:
Their papa. so na now IG just know that they have right to peaceful protest, i thought him and his apc miscreant were saying protest must not hold in Lagos

He saw the type of juju that can ruin his generations yet unborn and his entire Almajari tribe
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by ajl: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
donmixc:
are they doing festival or carnival Why will a woman be leading the protest, are their men this cowardly??

You are probably not Yoruba. When you see adult yoruba women dressed up that way in forefront of any struggle, then it mean it's finished for any adversary. These are the divine mothers that Olodumare (God) gave control of the world to. You don't joke with them. If Buhari is not careful, he may be under 6ft in a while.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by StreetFight: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Those ones wearing white dresses would take to their heels at the sound of a gun shot

Forget all that fake white clothe packaging

Why you no go there and stop them? You would have been sacrificed to Ogun the goddess of the River by now.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by StreetFight: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
From the pictures posted, they are not even up to 500 yet Lagos state has 20m+ population.

Big flop rally.. I think they are only trekking just to keep fit

Sanwo Olu self Bleep up, instead of using police, he should have used Fulani herdsmen, the fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to some Southerners

This one is still tying from the psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by ukahrawah: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

This is a lie from the pit of hell. The simplest way to test the veracity of your claim is:
How many times have the Yorubas fought the Igbos in Lagos? I have been in Lagos for decades, I have never heard of one.
How many times have the Hausas fought with Yorubas? Answer is uncountable times. Is it Alaba Rago, Idi-Araba, Oko-Oba, Iyana-Ipaja? name it. The Igbos will never have issues with the Yorubas. The reason is that they're educated, they respect the laws of the land, they're proud of their heritage & accomplishments, they're focused. Above all, they want the best that life provides. Yoruba & Igbo Christians worship in the same church, their young ones like to relate & compete with each other. Finally, let me shock you;
Sometime in the 90's in Sabon Gari, Kano State, the Hausas made real their threat to attack non indigines. They never discriminated between the Igbos & Yorubas. All non Hausas were running for their lives until the Igbos fought back. The losses caused as a result of their fight back forced the Emir at the time to urgently call for peace. The timely retaliation saved the lives of Yorubas, other Southern & middle belt Christians. Please check your facts next time.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Thinkfree(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
7lives:

He will forever remain bitter, the bitterness just dey start 'cause Yorubas are through playing opposition in this country.
it claer yoruba will emerge the next president of this country, even ojukwu in his grave knows that.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by StreetFight: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

Are you cursed with negativity.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by ajl: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Shut up, yes I repeat shut up.

That's my opinion which you are not in any position to question as I have not been question yours..

So I should allow a guy like Igboho to misled my people? I should allow him to cause confusion and chaos all in the name of Oduduwa, abi no be same Igboho that campaigned for Pdp in the last election..

So shut up

You are a politician. You can never be trusted. You are saboteurs and bastard Yorubas. We have called on heavens to deal with saboteurs like you irrespective of whether you are Yoruba or not. Are you blind to all the suffering and evil in the land. Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Mikkycee777: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
From the pictures posted, they are not even up to 500 yet Lagos state has 20m+ population.

Sanwo Olu self Bleep up, instead of using police, he should have used Fulani herdsmen, the fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to some Southerners

E pain you they eventually came out. grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Thinkfree(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Who is the Us?? Abeg gerrout from my front make I see road
you sound like the last part of your moniker.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Splashme: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Jostoman: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

the most important thing is that the protest took place and am proud of them. Shame on you and your oga that is afraid of loosing LAGOS in 2023
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by ajl: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Thinkfree:
it claer yoruba will emerge the next president of this country, even ojukwu in his grave knows that.

We are not interested. Nigeria is dead and buried.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by 7lives: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
okoroemeka:
don't be quick to forget that col ojukwu released chief awolowo from Calabar prison and made a pact with him to go back to the West and declare an oduduwa republic and he will declear biafran republic, awolowo went back and sold ojukwu s ideas to gowon and gowon made him the minister of finance,ask yourself why chief awolowo was made minister of finance ,2-3 days after he came out of prison?an ex-convict?is it not gratification for a job well done,we are now forever suffering for that shortsight and also the discarding of the aburi Accord,chief awolowo could have easily been the first president of an independent Yoruba nation but the hatred he has for the Igbo clouded his reasoning,it is him as minister that made the 20 pounds policy,and also used hunger as a weapon,the average Igbo man or women is only interested in fairness,a level playing field, justice,merit and Enterprise,we are trained from childhood it is sacrilegious to beg and be lazy but not withstanding the bring him down policies of the government ,does it impact negativity on the Igbo people,NO!!the result is there for you to see and check that dot in a circle are the economic Masters of Nigeria.

Revisionist, Gowoñ released Awolowo.
Enough with the lies.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by sweetshisha: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
7lives:

Yes oo, we are gunning for Aso Rock 2023.. no bitterness can stop SWAGA 2023

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by ignis: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

Olodo, What tribe is Buhari and Osibanjo?
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by 7lives: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Thinkfree:
is this the massive protest they promised us? Im disappointed i was expecting to see them go to govt house and drag sanwo olu out and move to Tinubu's house and kill him because he brought Buhari upon the oduduwa nation

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.