Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (79753 Views)

Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by 1VOIZ(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by wpadmin: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
misano:

Guy just they talk rubbish.

Na the people wey like the post dey vex me pass
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by okorogodwin4(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.
shameless coward Igbos fought Biafra war it was awo dat sabotaged it
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by MT: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dozie32:
Yorubas are not to he taken serious.

That is it

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Monogamy: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Factshunter:

What's this stories for? You are not even making a sense anymore. Is everything all right? grin

You've been defining the protest the way it suits yout defeated, bruised, and frustrated self and ego but who cares? grin

you are just a bitter, self-defeated, low-life and a nobody

I have just bursted another lies of yours which you are calling an epistle. Things I have been supporting are the real deal ever.. I doubt if anyone has such record on NL

That really got you where it no good. You could apply Aboniki to the pain before the situation get out of hand.

grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Theunbothered: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Wait, what's your definition of a rally? Hope you are not calling this trekking exercise as a rally..

Shut the Bleep up and go ask your dictionary undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Orpe7(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
It's the riff raffs of the yoruba people you would see in this protest
No sensible clean literate will join women dressed like this
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by DanielPop(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
STFU! grin
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by King44(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
From the pictures posted, they are not even up to 500 yet Lagos state has 20m+ population.

Big flop rally.. I think they are only trekking just to keep fit

Sanwo Olu self Bleep up, instead of using police, he should have used Fulani herdsmen, the fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to some Southerners
After you said it won't hold, now you are saying five hundred... So unrepentant and jobless

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Benoxvals(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

You are a disgrace to humanity..thinking like an animal in this modern age.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by chrisvic007: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
rolams:

What is this one saying self?

He is making sense to the sensible.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by zynzyn(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
donmixc:
are they doing festival or carnival Why will a woman be leading the protest, are their men this cowardly??

when women join protest or struggle, na im be say katakata wan burst!!
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Monogamy: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=King44 post=103325297] After you said it won't hold, now you are saying five hundred... So unrepentant and jobless[/quote]

@ bolded alone could get you banned... I will overlook but don't try it on others
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by swedbase(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Anything that will lead to the dissolution of Nigga area is welcome
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
sweetshisha:

I have so many Ibo friends I grew up with, from my childhood best friend to my first girlfriend .. Yoruba's and Ibos have no issue except for Nairaland banters and perhaps political differences

Buhari deliberately wants to suffer us with his policy

Yes.. It is mainly on nairaland u see those stuff and most are not real igbos and yorubas. Both tribes have lived peacefully, married and enjoyed each other.

The problem is fulanis and our southern politicians.

The entire southern Nigeria will do very well without North and the entire southern Nigeria don't need to run unitary system. The regions can have full control over their resources and destinies and may only probably collaborate in external military aggressions.

One thing is this. Fulanis are never friends o. Their intention is simply to wage war and conquer u. This has been their principles. They are mainly toxic and war driven. They can't live peacefully with u forever, they always have plans..

And they always have this mindset of conquer and rule u. Like I said, if I see a yoruba man, I will sleep with my eyes closed. If I see Fulani, I can't try it o. They always have this religious concept of conquer for alah. They are mostly extremists who believe so much in war and birth right to rule.

Fulanis can not take half of what they have done to other tribes in Nigeria. If u do them that, they will not take it for one year. They will fight.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by blaise26abj(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Shoe of force ko? Socks of court ni undecided undecided
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. This man you no well .
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

“Igbo and Fulani have been friends” hahahahhahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahababahahabhahabababahahahhahahababbahahahabahhahahahahahahahhahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahababbahaahhaahahahahahahhababahaahabbaabbaabbabababanananahjajhahahahhababahahhahababhabhhaaahahahabahabbahahahabhahahahahahahahahhahahababa!!!!!

LMAO. You got jokes mate.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by rolams(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Theunbothered:

His post is like his name, senseless

Hahaha!
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by biggy26: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
sweetshisha:

We don't need love from Fulanis or Ibos ... If Eledumare, Allah and Jehovah loves us it's enough

Yoruba Nation became imperative after the wickedness of Buhari's government regarding bandits, killer Herdsmen, border closure, Nepotism, and all sort of dangers to the Yoruba people

I listened to a live radio phone in Program on 32.fm Ibadan and the callers where so angry at the entity called Nigeria and Fulanis that I think war is looming

Don't mind his rubbish talk. And don't let anyone sow bad blood between tribes, especially those asking for justice or secession. Nigeria as it is has nothing to offer, so all the people want is freedom to live life as they want.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Guestlander: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Those ones wearing white dresses would take to their heels at the sound of a gun shot

Forget all that fake white clothe packaging

At first they will not show up because they are cowards, then they showed up but they will run at the sound of a gunshot!
Na wa for una o.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Awesome Yoruba heroes!...we rep odua republic!

The nepotic, redundant coupist and cohorts won't end well!

May lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating me with cows.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Freelancer2020(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
MYSTERY FATHER LAUNCHING 1ST JULY @ 20:00 UTC – DO NOT MISS IT!!!
NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY THAT IS LAUNCHING ON 1st July at 20:00 UTC.

Father shares his children’s genes and has an equally large amount of reflection and burn. The synergistic combination of a high reflection, coupled with a high reduction in supply (Burn), will constantly take this coin to new highs!

Father likes to give his money away and spend all his savings buying his family gifts. His favorite has always been his daughter - he is always spending way too much money on her! Occasionally Father will treat other members of the family from his savings to cheer them up in times of crisis. Father likes to give away any tokens he acquires from his family in community competitions and giveaways.

• 7% Burn
• 7% Reflection
• 5% Marketing
• 3% Auto Liquidity
• 3% Family Savings

Mystery father is part of a series of coins we have released under the banner of Mystery Coin. You can find out more information about us from the website
https://www.mysterycoin.family/
https://twitter.com/MysteryCoin_BSC
https://www.facebook.com/mysterycoin/
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by chrisvic007: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Livesimple:

E no go beta for Igbo - Yoruba friendship. Why day did that start?. Ask your grand father what Azikiwe did to Awolowo in 1959.

I bet ur a Fulani man but ur tribal incitement won't make any impert on igbo- Yoruba relationship I only pitied those that will ague with a fool like u
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
don't be quick to forget that col ojukwu released chief awolowo from Calabar prison and made a pact with him to go back to the West and declare an oduduwa republic and he will declear biafran republic, awolowo went back and sold ojukwu s ideas to gowon and gowon made him the minister of finance,ask yourself why chief awolowo was made minister of finance ,2-3 days after he came out of prison?an ex-convict?is it not gratification for a job well done,we are now forever suffering for that shortsight and also the discarding of the aburi Accord,chief awolowo could have easily been the first president of an independent Yoruba nation but the hatred he has for the Igbo clouded his reasoning,it is him as minister that made the 20 pounds policy,and also used hunger as a weapon,the average Igbo man or women is only interested in fairness,a level playing field, justice,merit and Enterprise,we are trained from childhood it is sacrilegious to beg and be lazy but not withstanding the bring him down policies of the government ,does it impact negativity on the Igbo people,NO!!the result is there for you to see and check that dot in a circle are the economic Masters of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by misano(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
nnamdico82:
David the dreamer
Buhari will finish his tenor and heaven will not fall. Ode.

Just USSR divide the heaven did not fall. Keep looking Buhari go divide the country by 2023.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
So if this happens, might be great as the competition of which tribe will be a better nation will come up, as no tribe would want to be blamed for being behind the corruption in Nigeria. I think we really need this competition for the development of each tribe and this will expose the true corrupt leaders maybe.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by misano(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emeka71:
Don't be foolish; Nigeria can never be divided.

Just dey watch. E go be, later.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by JohnOkolo: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tonyclems:
With all the security presence, the protest still went on.
I think at this point the FG should dialogue with this pple instead of this unnecessary show of force

First to comment,Seun should I send my account number. I dedicate this to all legitimate hustlers on this forum.

Dialogue as if their activities holds water. Is the protest anything significant. We live in a Democratic system so it's what we should expect to see more. And because President Buhari is the best I keeping to Human rights treaties Nigerian Govt is a signatory to we know they will watch over their silly protest and let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Whois(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Thebosstrevor1, monogamy and others will definitely die of heart break this morning

Lolz if you know you know
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Thinkfree(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Thebosstrevor1, monogamy and others will definitely die of heart break this morning
is this the massive protest they promised us? Im disappointed i was expecting to see them go to govt house and drag sanwo olu out and move to Tinubu's house and kill him because he brought Buhari upon the oduduwa nation

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

Keep kwayet! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.