Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators (61530 Views)

Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Darevofpeace(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

In this life, always use very long spoon while dining with the devil.
When you people where romancing with the Caliphate because you thought they will only wicked Ndigbo you didn't notice that they had eyes on Lagos.
You didn't even know when they took over the control of Lagos and her borders.

Now make una come do protest make we see? You people did not know why they didn't tolerate Endsars and June 12 protest in Lagos. You can do your Yoruba protest in Ekiti, Oyo and Osun with no disturbance but you see in that Fulani land called Lagos I dare you Afonjas.

Anyways, Lagos Bridge is falling down... Falling down... Falling down.. Lagos Bridge is falling down.. my dear Afonjas grin

How old are you?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Highshow05(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=Tranquillity360 post=103324962]What did Osibanjo Say? [/quote

He's currently in Kano for coronation of Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero As The 15th Emir Of Kano.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by GTFO(f): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
How can an illiterate that can't speak English commandeer a tribe of so-called sophisticated people to their untimely deaths??

The fugitive Igboho will be apprehended soon and all the blood he has shed will be avenged! No story!!

Na Ogun go kill your papa and your mama if they ain't dead yet!
You bastard son of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by iamDrRhymes(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Where are those Ifa people? grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Asadujames202(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

When you people where romancing with the Caliphate because you thought they will only wicked Ndigbo you didn't notice that they had eyes on Lagos.

Now make una come do protest make we see? You people did not know why they didn't tolerate Endsars and June 12 protest in Lagos. You can do your Yoruba protest in Ekiti, Oyo and Osun with no disturbance but you see in that Fulani land called Lagos I dare you Afonjas.

Anyways, Lagos Bridge is falling down... Falling down... Falling down.. Lagos Bridge is falling down.. my dear Afonjas grin

Stop this
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by GTFO(f): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by chxe: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
We must stay in Nigeria forever.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by StreetFight: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

You need brain servicing.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by DearfatherNGR(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

Oga we are yoruba, you can't brainwash us the way KANU did to you people. We are peaceful

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by RedAlert08(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Neatly used Nissan Primera 2001 model for sale in Ibadan. Kindly contact me on 0 8 0 3 6 9 2 8 2 6 6
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by omolola100(f): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hardgun:
Olopa fall yakata angry
lol.. so funny, olop fall yakata for ground, the man just dey do kerewa ewa kerewa o, kerewawa.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by ignis: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yoruba can only make mouth...
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by LamidiCownu: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gbagura:
You're just blabbing. Your fear is that the show won't only stop on Fulanis but igbos too cos both of you are the same. You can wail from now till tomorrow, your pot of tea. Your anger is that you've got nothing on Yorùbá this time as regard cowardice.
Exactly..
They are all scared. There's no difference between osu and Fulani.
I like how the protest held all over our land .
Kwara is next !!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by BKayy: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
DearfatherNGR:

Oga we are yoruba, you can't brainwash us the way KANU did to you people. We are peaceful
That's what I want to hear.
Call your brothers to order let them go home and leave in peace with their Fulani brothers.
The only person allowed to leave is Ndigbo.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by ThePlugg(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
This guy testimony shaa grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by LamidiCownu: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

See this chameleon.
Wetin concern us with you people?
Who wants to keep a backstabber close to him?
Lmao.
We are coming for all of you
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by JustmeHk12: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Read....
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by CodeTemplar: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:
I simply know that secession is not the solution to Nigeria's problem.
But what is really the solution?

How did that camera man take that last picture?
Was that coincidental snapping?

Is this the constitution quoting version of righteousness? Lol..
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Yesboss0009: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

Bosss you are taking it like joke..... Genocide is not something to play with ... You have a president with genocidal tendencies at the helm of affairs and you playing the tribal card. Be there.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by CavemanDefuturo: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

See this chameleon.
Wetin concern us with you people?
Who wants to keep a backstabber close to him?

Gworo red toothed bororo... We know who you are...idiota, no igbo lion will produce such.
Please ignore this Mayeti Allah representative grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by jericco1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
KingAttitude:

You're mentally retarded✓

Hahaha
Don't mind that mentally impaired individual grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by r4bbit: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

For your mind you Don talk something reasonable.... You be mumu

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by RexTramadol1: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
adioolayi:

..and so What will be the aftermath of his arrest Will that stop the agitation for a good governance

If it’s agitation for good governance, nobody has an issue with that, so far it is peaceful

But secession? Treason against the Nigerian state? No way
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

You are very silly being I d i o. .t

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Macstephenson01(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

That's what I want to hear.
Call your brothers to order let them go home and leave in peace with their Fulani brothers.
The only person allowed to leave is Ndigbo.
I see you gain brain in the next 30 years
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Benmob: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Arrest? Which arrest?
The terrorist will be shot dead on sight!!
shot dead on sight will first melt you and ur family first
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by misterjosh(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
It's when they see peaceful protesters that they'll get a hard-on, and bring out those yeye fatigues from whatever rat hole they're stored. Later one fellow from their ranks will release video shading crocodile tears that they're suffering. Miserable lots angry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by ransomed: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Police and bandits hold meetings but kill peaceful people that ask questions (protest)
I now understand the wickedness of our rulers. I support self determination.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:
I simply know that secession is not the solution to Nigeria's problem.
But what is really the solution?

The Solution to our Problem is SIMPLE.

The Solution to Our Problem is UNDERSTANDING, UNIONISM and UTILIZATION of Our Human and Natural Resources.

It is the Responsibility of the Youths of Nigeria to Redirect Their Energies and Focus to being USEFUL For Themselves and The Society rather than Engage in AGITATIONS.

Why FIGHT AND PROTEST When You can ALIGN And PROPOSE

We should be writing and submitting SENSITIZATION PROPOSALS To People in Government Positions... That's How To Eat from The National Cake.

You don't EAT From The National Cake by PROTESTING. This way, the cake would get messed up.

How did that camera man take that last picture?
Was that coincidental snapping?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Gorillabrain: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Eyin olopa ogun ma pa iya yin ni ooo.. Omo see teargas for my eyes..
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by BKayy: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
post=103326659:

You are very silly being I d i o. .t
Anụ ọhịa.
Will you get out of my sight. F. Ool
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by NawtyC001(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Why isn't he at HIS OWN RALLY ground?

Is he a coward??

Probably yes and no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics) / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.