Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators (61528 Views)

Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Elvis778(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

In this life, always use very long spoon while dining with the devil.
When you people where romancing with the Caliphate because you thought they will only wicked Ndigbo you didn't notice that they had eyes on Lagos.
You didn't even know when they took over the control of Lagos and her borders.

Now make una come do protest make we see? You people did not know why they didn't tolerate Endsars and June 12 protest in Lagos. You can do your Yoruba protest in Ekiti, Oyo and Osun with no disturbance but you see in that Fulani land called Lagos I dare you Afonjas.

Anyways, Lagos Bridge is falling down... Falling down... Falling down.. Lagos Bridge is falling down.. my dear Afonjas grin
Baba shut up, don't cause division at this critical moment..
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by kay29000(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hardgun:
Olopa fall yakata angry FTC great yoruba nation

grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by donnie(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:
[i]I simply know that secession is not the solution to Nigeria's problem.
But what is really the solution?

People like you are the problem we have.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Franklyspeakin: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
The last pic is epic
Naijayouth:
I simply know that secession is not the solution to Nigeria's problem.

How did that camera man take that last picture?
Was that coincidental snapping?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by vasel15: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

When you people where romancing with the Caliphate because you thought they will only wicked Ndigbo you didn't notice that they had eyes on Lagos.

Now make una come do protest make we see? You people did not know why they didn't tolerate Endsars and June 12 protest in Lagos. You can do your Yoruba protest in Ekiti, Oyo and Osun with no disturbance but you see in that Fulani land called Lagos I dare you Afonjas.

Anyways, Lagos Bridge is falling down... Falling down... Falling down.. Lagos Bridge is falling down.. my dear Afonjas grin

You should be smarter than this do not mock the yorubas we have pass that stage now, we share a collective pain now, don't fall for the fulanis stop calling them afonja, you can abuse Tinubu and his supporters but don't abuse the real yorubas
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Segzy19: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mumu comment!

BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Stanleyq: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Afonjas are dying for Igboho's cause while the coward terrorist is chilling in Sierra Leone.

Fools!!
whats Ur anger about
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Purpleflower: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Olokpa no eat well dey pursue people wey dey loaded with ewa goin and bread.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Naijayouth(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
donnie:

People like you are the problem we have.
HOW?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Darkblood: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
Any Yoruba blood shed by Buhari today shall consume him
Rest
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by adenigga(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

Hey! Here we are........

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by ChukwuObe: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What did Osibanjo Say?

Exactly what Peter Obi of China said when Kanu was arrested
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by ekestic1976(f): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

yamunla:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Dedemworld: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
How can an illiterate that can't speak English commandeer a tribe of so-called sophisticated people to their untimely deaths??

The fugitive Igboho will be apprehended soon and all the blood he has shed will be avenged! No story!!

where has the literate educated human being landed himself now with the whole English, does English help him now He couldn't speak English but he has sense more than those who speaks English.. ENGLISH is not everything but a language. Wisdom above all

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by lacicrips(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:
Complete restructuring. Move governance to state and local level with complete autonomy.
Power generation, policing, elections, resources, ports, etc. Simply copy the United states' template.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Raph82(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Very disgraceful. Imagine BBC News covering live footage of Naija Police falling flat while chasing civilians to stop them from protesting. And the whole world is watching this right now. This idiot did not even consider his own life first, anything can happen in this kind of situation, even his gun can trigger itself due to the unstable nature. Na eye service go send some police officers to their early grave.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by BJanta: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

At least they are there. How many of your Lilly-livered, yellow-spined sissy men can come out openly to march in support of your IPOB , talkless of women. Are you not sensible enough to see the death and the interment of Biafra? Even Ohanaeze , the decapitated old hunting dogs, have learnt wisdom and stopped their senseless barking and joined other Igbo leaders to war against Biafra. Is it not an Igbo man ,Geoffrey Onyeama , Buhari's minister of foreign affairs ,that masterminded the abduction of Kanu from foreign land? But Yoruba Nation is still there, kicking in the streets. Even woman are there with them despite the frightening warning of the police and Buhari's recent madness. Igbo man will die of envy and frustration!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by cocolacec(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:
The regional government is what our founding fathers agreed on not the unitary system of govt.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Afonjas are dying for Igboho's cause while the coward terrorist is chilling in Sierra Leone.

Fools!!

Pls don't forget to take your drugs since you are going to die for another person's headache.
Focus first on your brother that was crated like apples into the country.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by sunsewa16: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
How can an illiterate that can't speak English commandeer a tribe of so-called sophisticated people to their untimely deaths??

The fugitive Igboho will be apprehended soon and all the blood he has shed will be avenged! No story!!

The one's that can speak queens English,are they not slave worshipping the Fulani mannequin that I don't bother listening to his speech, because I can't understand, this battle for our freedom shall continue until we achieve it, for the future of our children, let's chart our path,am a biafran.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dem no even know whether Sunday don pass there self... grin

Mumu police men...
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by yinks77: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

What a dumb mentality. This attitude of yours is typical of an average igbo man. Always like to ridicule and see the worst of others. What do you stand to gain from this stupidity? Your attitude further empowers the caliphate if your empty brain fails to tell you the truth.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by realray(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
this battle is between awolowo, ojukwu and usman dan fodio incarnate.....
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You must be an illiterate or Nairaland now has a braillé version.

Why isn't SUNDAY IGBOHO at his own rally??

Just the way your Lord and saviour ran away and even valued his dog more than you people.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by seyz91(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Try get small sense if there's any to get at all

This isn't igboho's cause

Not every thread you will just be commenting nonsense on
DoggoneDogg:

Fools!!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Oshokalo: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
See olopa as he fall the movie sweet gan
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by RexTramadol1: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Oh really? What nation were lekki toll gate protesters protesting for?

Even if the show of force wasn’t necessary at Lekki, that protest was already spiraling and getting out of hands, people couldn’t make use of the high ways amongst other things.......

Everyone are feeling the effects of bad governance, but you don’t block some people’s routes to source for what they will eat in the name of protests, O wrong nau!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Even if the show of force wasn’t necessary at Lekki, that protest was already spiraling and getting out of hands, people couldn’t make use of the high ways amongst other things.......

Just answer the question.. what nation were they protesting for?

Everyone are feeling the effects of bad governance, but you don’t block some people’s routes to source for what they will eat in the name of protests, O wrong nau!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by All4fun: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:

the solution is to split you understand me solution is for them to share the country let everybody go on their own
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by mayowade50: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Oga it's no compulsory you comment nah...

All he is doing is to the best of his knowledge. The so called educated and intelligent ones, what have they done? Only to speak grammar up and down. Ogboho is doing what many of us cannot even attempt. Meanwhile, their are 2 set of entities you cannot fight; God and Government. They will frustrate and make your life miserable. They have all resources. Oduduwa and Ipob Republic is a fight for all. We need to come together to fight for our freedom in a strategic and diplomatic way. Enough of the blood shed. Lawyers in the house how do we go about referendum?

Note: I understand this cow government does not respect due and legal processes. So how/what should we do to get our freedom without blood shed and destruction of properties?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by subcbouy: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

The so-called educated in office looting your treasury and illiterate want their treasury back. If the fugitive is apprehended more people like him we still raise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics) / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.