Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators (61527 Views)

Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by 1VOIZ(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nawa oo see person father for ground ntori oloun
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Prince001(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?

In this life, always use very long spoon while dining with the devil.
When you people where romancing with the Caliphate because you thought they will only wicked Ndigbo you didn't notice that they had eyes on Lagos.
You didn't even know when they took over the control of Lagos and her borders.

Now make una come do protest make we see? You people did not know why they didn't tolerate Endsars and June 12 protest in Lagos. You can do your Yoruba protest in Ekiti, Oyo and Osun with no disturbance but you see in that Fulani land called Lagos I dare you Afonjas.

Anyways, Lagos Bridge is falling down... Falling down... Falling down.. Lagos Bridge is falling down.. my dear Afonjas grin

I don't get whom u talking about? All the Politicians are romancing with fulani including igbo politicians.
But self determination we all want and support it, either by igbó or Yoruba. It's just shameful why so much hate on dis forum from both Yoruba and igbó sides.
U are right I know some Yoruba on here mock d arrest of Kanu but those individuals are animal. In disguise and they don't represent Yoruba as a whole! They are crazy people that's all cos no one is exempted from this hardship raining on us as Nigerians from the Northern politicians and some heartless south politicians too!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Timblaze(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
The yoruba nation are not coward. My respect for them for coming out against all odds.✌✌
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:
I simply know that secession is not the solution to Nigeria's problem.
But what is really the solution?

The Solution to our Problem is SIMPLE.

The Solution to Our Problem is UNDERSTANDING, UNIONISM and UTILIZATION of Our Human and Natural Resources.

It is the Responsibility of the Youths of Nigeria to Redirect Their Energies and Focus to being USEFUL For Themselves and The Society rather than Engage in AGITATIONS.

Why FIGHT AND PROTEST When You can ALIGN And PROPOSE

We should be writing and submitting SENSITIZATION PROPOSALS To People in Government Positions... That's How To Eat from The National Cake.

You don't EAT From The National Cake by PROTESTING. This way, the cake would get messed up.

How did that camera man take that last picture?
Was that coincidental snapping?

[quote author=Naijayouth post=103324903][i]I simply know that secession is not the solution to Nigeria's problem.

The Solution to Our Problem is UNDERSTANDING, UNIONISM and UTILIZATION of Our Human and Natural Resources.

It is the Responsibility of the Youths of Nigeria to Redirect Their Energies and Focus to being USEFUL For Themselves and The Society rather than Engage in AGITATIONS.

We should be writing and submitting SENSITIZATION PROPOSALS To People in Government Positions... That's How To Eat from The National Cake.

You don't EAT From The National Cake by PROTESTING. This way, the cake would get messed up.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Tonytonex(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iamsheyi:
Police attack oduduwa nation agitators in ojota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHYsay1fUh8

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-57705180

Source BBC news
why are they running?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by IBreakRules: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Too many Fulani government sponsored monikers on this forum. Chai!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Emilokoiyawon: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
How can an illiterate that can't speak English commandeer a tribe of so-called sophisticated people to their untimely deaths??The fugitive Igboho will be apprehended soon and all the blood he has shed will be avenged! No story!!

So you are one of those unfortunate souls that still think that speaking English means you are intelligent. Well, you clearly prove the opposite case. You speak English, but my gold fish has more sense than you.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

Anụ ọhịa.
Will you get out of my sight. F. Ool
Wisdom is far from you, I pity you people
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Call me when they are protesting for high cost of fuel, foods,unemployment,bad economy and insecurity not this unless protest... misplaced priority....mtchw
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by SKYHIGHfx: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by BKayy: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
post=103326852:

Wisdom is far from you, I pity you people
I pity you as well.
Ọ ka mma na ezi
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Bottomofpussy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Haha, olopa no want take chances
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Benmob: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Guestlander:

Even your leader Azikiwe described you as the beautiful bride for Hausa /Fulani! Can you imagine that?
abeg Azikiwe is dead na even will Igbo are against of associating with d fulani then,in d last end sars protest angry Anambra youth destroy is Statue
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
adioolayi:

https://www.bbc.com/yoruba/media-57705228?at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom4=68A2A458-DBF2-11EB-A4EB-2DEF923C408C&at_medium=custom7&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom3=BBC+News+Yoruba&at_campaign=64

He is in Lagos...You can kill him grin grin ...Then after killing him ..you will have your peace grin grin
everyone on nairaland is a boss and undefeated but if u challenge dem to a duel eve
If u promise to pay them they either call the mod and indicate rule 2, change moniker or abandon nairaland until they realise u have calmed down or learned how to forgive and forget lol
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Franking: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is how they push people to violence. They never learn. If it was one useless set of people matching in support of the equally useless government then no one will bother. Buhari and injustice are like 5 and 6.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

I pity you as well.
Ọ ka mma na ezi
Aboki I know you are not Igbo, thanks to Google translator, keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by echesilver: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
cheesy
Iamsheyi:
Police attack oduduwa nation agitators in ojota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHYsay1fUh8

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-57705180

Source BBC news
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by ThatFairGuy1: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
He said
Tranquillity360:
What did Osibanjo Say?

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Germi9: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:
Olopa no agile,him no quick get back to him feet
Easy for the camera guy to take a shot

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by subcbouy: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:

What is the solution sir.? Since all the politicians cannot do anything to solve the problem.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
How can an illiterate that can't speak English commandeer a tribe of so-called sophisticated people to their untimely deaths??

The fugitive Igboho will be apprehended soon and all the blood he has shed will be avenged! No story!!

Which blood has igboho shed?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by gannod(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=103324909]Afonjas how far?

In this life, always use very long spoon while dining with the devil.
When you people where romancing with the Caliphate because you thought they will only wicked Ndigbo you didn't notice that they had eyes on Lagos.
You didn't even know when they took over the control of Lagos and her borders.

Now make una come do protest make we see? You people did not know why they didn't tolerate Endsars and June 12 protest in Lagos. You can do your Yoruba protest in Ekiti, Oyo and Osun with no disturbance but you see in that Fulani land called Lagos I dare you Afonjas.

[b]Anyways, Lagos Bridge is falling down... Falling down... Falling down.. Lagos Bridge is falling down..
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Emmhychidi(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijayouth:

Do u know how many letters have been written Do u know how many proposals have been submitted Do u think this men care Let me tell u just for get all these things that u are saying...
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by jesmond3945: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
How can an illiterate that can't speak English commandeer a tribe of so-called sophisticated people to their untimely deaths??

The fugitive Igboho will be apprehended soon and all the blood he has shed will be avenged! No story!!
you mean buhari commanding Nigerians to our untimely deaths?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Kuginzi: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
To all the Igbos on this comment section attacking the Yoruba people, pls note that Sunday Igboho is far better than your Maazi Lamidi Kanu

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Oshokalo: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

people says they want to actualised to oduduwa republic u are talking about English,we are talking about Yoruba speaking nation,u are still ur masters ass

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
The country done taya everybody
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
RexTramadol1:

If it’s agitation for good governance, nobody has an issue with that, so far it is peaceful

But secession? Treason against the Nigerian state? No way

Oh really? What nation were lekki toll gate protesters protesting for?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by Ruben225571(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Do your dear President Speak or Comprehend English? Idiot” or is the stupid he do utter you call English?

Reason with Brain and not Anus
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by OLRAYS(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

who be this one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics) / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.