Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones (1819 Views)

Lady In Pains After She Ate Food Worth N12k & Her Date Refused To Pay (pix/vid) / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Ayomide11111: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
How would you feel if you were in my shoes about this my experience yesterday.?
I took this lady that I have been chatting with online to the eatery yesterday and that was also our first time to see. When we get to the eatery
she ordered for fried rice and chicken and a soft drink. But along the line while she was eating we were having some discussions and I was "systematically" observing her table manner, low and behold When this babe finished with the fried rice and it came to the turn to eat the chicken made me felt somehow. She ate the flesh and instead for her to leave the bone, because the chicken was big enough for two people to eat, she said she doesn't want my money to be wasted and she started breaking the bones to the extent that other customers around us were say "Madam surfree-surfree oo, No go injure yourself oo" because the sound of how she was using pressure to break the bones was making "PaaRaaPaaPaa-PauuPauu-Pooo". I was really embarrassed. I cautioned her to leave the bone that I would order for another for her, but she said she likes bones, haa! I was surprised. A fine girl like you. Eventually, I rounded every discussion and I discharged her.
Ladies pls have some courtesy if you are to be in public places with someone you have never met. I know some ladies are decent oo.... But this one choke me
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Goldbw122(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin She is just feeling her self, you know show you her real self.

1 Like

Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Romanoff(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Rotfl.

If she forms, na una go say she dey form.

Me I like cracking bones so if I go to a restaurant, I don't finish my food, I pay for takeaway and package my food so I can crack the bones in the confines of my house where no one will judge me.

16 Likes

Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by DaddyRochie1642: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
That girl was being real with you, I admire girls like that. She had every right to crush those bones with her powerful teeth, because like she told you, she didn't want your money to waste.... At least with someone like that girl, your money will not be a waste when it comes to Food matters.... You have no idea how wasting of Food can drive some people crazy, especially people that hate seeing food being wasted, especially people Like ME.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Jeon(f): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ayomide11111:
I took this lady that I have been chatting with online to the eatery yesterday and that was also our first time to see. When we get to the eatery
she ordered for fried rice and chicken and a soft drink. But along the line while she was eating we were having some discussions and I was "systematically" observing her table manner, low and behold When this babe finished with the fried rice and it came to the turn to eat the chicken made me felt somehow. She ate the flesh and instead for her to leave the bone, because the chicken was big enough for two people to eat, she said she doesn't want my money to be wasted and she started breaking the bones to the extent that other customers around us were say "Madam surfree-surfree oo, No go injure yourself oo" because the sound of how she was using pressure to break the bones was making "PaaRaaPaaPaa-PauuPauu-Pooo". I was really embarrassed. I cautioned her to leave the bone that I would order for another for her, but she said she likes bones, haa! I was surprised. A fine girl like you. Eventually, I rounded every discussion and I discharged her.
Ladies pls have some courtesy if you are to be in public places with someone you have never met. I know some ladies are decent oo.... But this one choke me

Nice story.

1 Like

Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Justkatty(f): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Her kind is rare

We know what we do at home with bones.

1 Like

Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Gucciboy1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lol, I was at Ozone e-center few days back and I saw this girl eating chicken to the extent of breaking and chewing the bones. I was like wtf in my mind.

It's not a bad thing to chew bone though, but you have to be civil when in public.

If she's really comfortable with you in a private space, there's nothing wrong with that
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Bigggloadofcum: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin

On one hand I'd say you should stick to that lady. She's so real as a local champion that she is.

Most girls I take out in a bid to impress me, leave almost half of anything we order behind cuz they are forming Behind.

But on a second thought, I'd advice you run as fast as your legs can carry you. She declared with her full chest that she likes crushing bones.

Think of what would become of your bones at the slightest provocation. She could crush them you know?
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ayomide11111:
"Madam surfree-surfree oo, No go injure yourself oo" because the sound of how she was using pressure to break the bones was making "PaaRaaPaaPaa-PauuPauu-Pooo".

Lie responsibly bro.

Chicken served in eateries usually have soft bones and don't make noise when you crack them.

Besides hardly will people throw such interjections at you when you eat anyhow in a typical Nigerian eatery. They may steal looks at you but everyone always mind their business.

4 Likes

Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Chimeluv(f): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Story story...
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by LadySarah: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
It is confirmed!
Uwa ekwe nmeta!
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Wizzy13: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
marry her she is a wife matirial
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wait, can't she eat chicken in peace again, if she leaves the bones intact you will still say she's a pretender. Guy are you better off than her?. I wonder what we enjoy in shaming others just to suit our ego. How much did you spend sef that warrants this or did she beg you to take her out. The girl sef undecided if she had bought this food with her money and eat the way she likes will anybody say such
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by debbydams(f): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Justkatty:
Her kind is rare

will u stopit grin cheesy grin grin
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by chikasnight: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ayomide11111:

Niggaz will want someone who’s real, but won’t handle it
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Justkatty:
Her kind is rare

Lol I can imagine...

Ahhhhh girls can form...

Outside they form dey don't eat back of bread but wait till you see them inside their house lmao
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Skullano(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Why do we always like fake things?.
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Mustiboy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Girls just like free food.

You'll never hear them say, "I'm okay. I'm filled already. Just give me bottle water or any soft drink."

Bunch of hungry leeches.

It's a date, an avenue to get to know each other better, not a feast.
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by ExploreFeelings(f): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
That is no way to behave on a first date, because first impression do matter. So you need to be on your best behavior, have fun but don’t overdo things. Crushing of bones on a first date is a big NO. Check how to act on a first date https://www.xplorefeelings.com/how-to-act-on-a-first-date/
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Cokahot: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
I only crack bone when the chicken or turkey is boiled,I crack fish esp alaron fish reach bone either boiled or fried. Croaker na no go area unless u wan wound your lungs
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Theboy21: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
See em up there, slaves to the public - wild at their private moments cheesy cheesy

Fvck classic!!! I love crazy, real girls that dgaf tongue tongue
Re: On A First Date, And She Ate The Meat To The Extent Of Breaking The Bones by Truvelisback(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Oga, bone ur table manner jor! She dey let u know say she be African woman(according to Fela) but fear those ladies wey dey form manner.

(1) (Reply)

How A Feminist Overpowered Me / How Edward Gave Up The Throne For A Woman Who Didn't Love Him / Question On Olosho: Mainland Vs Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.