Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How A Feminist Overpowered Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Feminist Overpowered Me (1821 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Feminist Overpowered Me by mrrandomguy: 10:29pm On May 27, 2022
We met over two years ago and began dating. It was not easy at first because of religious and ethnic differences. She is also bossy and independent which turned me off initially. I have shared my experience here before.

Soon after we began dating, I realised that almost all the women around her are like that. They control their husbands, boyfriends, brothers etc and boss them around, which is strange in Islam.

Later on, I realised that she belongs to certain women empowerment group which includes all kinds of women, young and old, from all walks of life.

I soon realised that it was a feminist group when I mistakenly saw their constitution. I saw different 'women' books on her laptop. I checked her browsing history and was shocked. I saw blogs and websites teaching women on how to control any man and make him feel he is in charge, how to domesticate a man, how tame a man, etc.

I decided to confront her, then I ended the relationship. She didn't even beg me.

Her aunt got to know about what transpired much later. She called to lecture me on feminism, what it stands for, etc. She then asked me to come see her at home. Getting there, I met my ex. They have planned the meeting. Her mother and one other lady was also there. They talked to me for some minutes and said I should beg her. I refused. Suddenly, her mum shouted at me to kneel and apologize to her. I bacame afraid so I knelt and begged her. Her aunt now said I must date her neice, and that I have to comply with certain rules. They ordered her to take me to a room. One thing led to another and we had sex. That was how we reconciled and continued with the relationship. I liked her more and more each day.

Early this year, she said we should take our relationship to the next level, that she wants to be in charge of certain things.

Firstly she said she wanted to move in with me. I couldn't refuse.

The second thing is my income and spending decisions. She said women are better money managers. She said I should sell my land and give her the money. I did, but when I asked her what she wanted to do with the proceeds she told me I shouldn't worry. The next thing I saw was a car. I never thought of buying one for myself. According to her, she need to be mobile when she gets pregnant, although we are still believing God.

I wanted a joint account but she decided against it. So I made a standing order at my bank for the amount equal to my salary to be transferred to her personal account. I do the transfers before, but sometimes I forget and she gets angry. She even ordered me to change the phone number for receiving alerts to her number which I did today. There is now peace in the house and I am really happy.

I cook and clean occasionally. She said I cook better than her and that it will be better for us if I cook more often.

I wanted us to make the relationship formal but she said marriage is overrated and that we should continue cohabiting. I fought against it but she won as usual. She is really intelligent. We are now thinking of having our babies outside wedlock.

We are both gainfully employed, we work in the same establishment but at different units. She is also a public speaker and have concluded masterclasses in mentoring, writing and content creation.

She said that I may have to resign and stay at home fully when her feminist activism and writing career starts paying-off. I don't have any excuse not to obey her because I must support her, afterall she is good at what she does.

Now, I don't have much say in how the relationship is run, even financially as she can access my money whenever she wants to.

She pays most bills from her phone. But what annoyed me most was the downgrading of our DStv bouquet. I can no longer watch certain channels. I complained about it but she said those programs don't add value to men. I agreed with her.

I cannot contact my family members without her being present. Whenever I do, I always make sure to delete them from my chats and call logs because she will check. She gave reasons, supported with bible passages on why a man must leave his family and cleave to his wife. I was surprised she knew those verses despite her being a Muslim. She told me they talked about many things in their women's meeting.

She has done many things in my life. I am really grateful to have met a lady like her.

Thanks to her aunt, mother and all nairaland feminists like FERNANDEZISBACK, Jeon, Islandlady, siofra, Candidlady, etc. I have finally realised why I should let a woman take over and control me.

3 Likes

Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by skj1377(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2022
Chairman next time be a woman fa.

2 Likes

Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by yuping(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2022
undecided clout chaser.

1 Like

Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by fedorahat: 10:40pm On May 27, 2022
Another cukoruku and b... .....

Someone should help me complete the sentence.

1 Like

Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by wis3(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2022
Hullabaloos
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by LikeAking: 10:43pm On May 27, 2022
mrrandomguy:
We met over two years ago and began dating. It was not easy at first because of religious and ethnic differences. She is also bossy and independent which turned me off initially. I have shared my experience here before.

Soon after we began dating, I realised that almost all the women around her are like that. They control their husbands, boyfriends, brothers etc and boss them around, which is strange in Islam.

Later on, I realised that she belongs to certain women empowerment group which includes all kinds of women, young and old, from all walks of life.

I soon realised that it was a feminist group when I mistakenly saw their constitution. I saw different 'women' books on her laptop. I checked her browsing history and was shocked. I saw blogs and websites teaching women on how to control any man and make him feel he is in charge, how to domesticate a man, how tame a man, etc.

I decided to confront her, then I ended the relationship. She didn't even beg me.

Her aunt got to know about what transpired much later. She called to lecture me on feminism, what it stands for, etc. She then asked me to come see her at home. Getting there, I met my ex. They have planned the meeting. Her mother and one other lady was also there. They talked to me for some minutes and said I should beg her. I refused. Suddenly, her mum shouted at me to kneel and apologize to her. I bacame afraid so I knelt and begged her. Her aunt now said I must date her neice, and that I have to comply with certain rules. They ordered her to take me to a room. One thing led to another and we had sex. That was how we reconciled and continued with the relationship. I liked her more and more each day.

Early this year, she said we should take our relationship to the next level, that she wants to be in charge of certain things.

The second thing is my income and spending decisions. She said women are better money managers. She said I should sell my land and give her the money. I did, but when I asked her what she wanted to do with the proceeds she told me I shouldn't worry. The next thing I saw was a car. I never thought of buying one for myself. According to her, she need to be mobile when she gets pregnant, although we are still believing God.

I wanted a joint account but she decided against it. So I made a standing order at my bank for the amount equal to my salary to be transferred to her personal account. I do the transfers before, but sometimes I forget and she gets angry. She even ordered me to change the phone number for receiving alerts to her number which I did today. There is now peace in the house and I am really happy.

I cook and clean occasionally. She said I cook better than her and that it will be better for us if I cook more often.

I wanted us to make the relationship formal but she said marriage is overrated and that we should continue cohabiting. I fought against it but she won as usual. She is really intelligent. We are now thinking of having our babies outside wedlock.

We are both gainfully employed, we work in the same establishment but at different units. She is also a public speaker and have concluded masterclasses in mentoring, writing and content creation.

She said that I may have to resign and stay at home fully when her feminist activism and writing career starts paying-off. I don't have any excuse not to obey her because I must support her, afterall she is good at what she does.

Now, I don't have much say in how the relationship is run, even financially as she can access my money whenever she wants to.

She pays most bills from her phone. But what annoyed me most was the downgrading of our DStv bouquet. I can no longer watch certain channels. I complained about it but she said those programs don't add value to men. I agreed with her.

I cannot contact my family members without her being present. Whenever I do, I always make sure to delete them from my chats and call logs because she will check. She gave reasons, supported with bible passages on why a man must leave his family and cleave to his wife. I was surprised she knew those verses despite her being a Muslim. She told me they talked about many things in their women's meeting.

She has done many things in my life. I am really grateful to have met a lady like her.

Thanks to her aunt, mother and all nairaland feminists like FERNANDEZISBACK, Islandlady, siofra, Candidlady, etc. I have finally realised why I should let a woman take over and control me.

LOLZ!

You lack OT.

Wat if dem kill u?

Stop been a sheep.
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2022
My eye o don cry o, I need Igbo and Shayo!!

2 Likes

Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by LikeAking: 11:02pm On May 27, 2022
Op if this is true it means ur wife has no ambition in life.

Her ambition shud be how to make money/success not control you.

She is dumb.

As per money management, any idiot can manage money. The KOKO na to make the money. Na dia men are separated from boys.

UR BABE IS a good manipulator, only if she could direct that energy towards meaningful activities.

One more thing, you are an adult, never explain any thing to anybody, make them know you have no explanation for them, they shud Bleep off.

That kind thing.

If you give are aunt that treatment you for no dey here.

2 Likes

Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by LikeAking: 11:04pm On May 27, 2022
mrrandomguy:

Thanks to her aunt, mother and all nairaland feminists like FERNANDEZISBACK, Islandlady, siofra, Candidlady, etc. I have finally realised why I should let a woman take over and control me.

If this story is true, I blame your parents.

This is the wages of training kid to be too obedient. Some parents over do the discipline thin. Kids must be brought up to be fearless in other for them to succeed in this evil world.

Try rugged small.

The good one are doomed in this evil world.

I pity u sha.
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by hopeforcharles(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2022
I can't believ e I read all this crap, this is bullshit,
But come to think of it if this is real then this guy is a goner,
As on Nkaa Efuoola ohia.

1 Like

Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Reasonwithme2(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2022
One of the funniest thing I've read on nairaland... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Polynek(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2022
Make I jox blv say Dix is another cook up story grin
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Slynation(m): 12:40am On May 28, 2022
We all know this story is fallacious even if the legendary kayanmata is at play...But if I'm too tag along, then you must be the undisputed satisfied, verified, certified and bonafide President of SIMPson Association of Africa....
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by odinson1(m): 2:25am On May 28, 2022
Now this is Exactly what women want in a World completely dominated by Women,where all the men are feminized and allow women control them.
No matter how you look at it,that girlfriend or wife of yours is always trying to be the one in control and the moment you let her take the wheels for a single second, you're a goner.
And I've noticed some men take pleasure in being controlled by their women,why is it so?
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by PattyMike(m): 4:14am On May 28, 2022
LMAO can’t be real.
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by SavageBoy: 4:15am On May 28, 2022
Is this how jobless some Nigerians have become?

Someone will just sit down and make up one stupid, imaginary story just for likes and comments.

@op think of something much better that you can do with your time

1 Like

Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by bidexdo(m): 4:50am On May 28, 2022
mrrandomguy:

WTF I have read

Pls how can unread this stupid things
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Paulianfa(m): 5:20am On May 28, 2022
A woman asked u to sell ur property and u are happy about it, feminist my foot.
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Paulianfa(m): 5:21am On May 28, 2022
bidexdo:

WTF I have read

Pls how can unread this stupid things

Lol
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Mikespecialone(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2022
This idiot is wiyning us jare .SIMP
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Nobody: 7:32am On May 28, 2022
mrrandomguy welcome to peace.
Dear men, eing a simp is a key to enjoy your woman. Do it jejely or by war.
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by atilla(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2022
Well done o bros.
Dont forget to let us know when u do a womb implant and carry your baby when your wife says its better you carry the pregnancy
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Wilson500: 10:19am On May 28, 2022
Tales from Kampala
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Maxxim: 11:59am On May 28, 2022
As much as I love taking my captain Jack, I had to spill em out while reading your epistle. What kind of fuckery is this.
I believe this is scripted
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Thattallgirl(f): 12:23pm On May 28, 2022
This can't be real cheesy grin Something happened to you IF this story is true
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Yemlizzy(f): 12:27pm On May 28, 2022
Hahaha grin grin this is so funny
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by marsman: 2:07pm On May 28, 2022
I have never read anything more disgusting. I am not even a redpiller.
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2022
mrrandomguy
Guys like you irritate me.

Mumu
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2022
Suddenly, her mum shouted at me to kneel and apologize to her. I became afraid so I knelt and begged her.

I stopped reading after this statement. For me,you're irredeemable. So enjoy your life.
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by Emma2Seconds: 4:09pm On May 28, 2022
Guy You Be Mumu
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by KB007: 4:23pm On May 28, 2022
This Kayan mata strong oo shocked
Re: How A Feminist Overpowered Me by bidexdo(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2022
Paulianfa:

Lol

Yes grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

ty / Couple Caught Having S3X In Unfinished Building (18+VIDEO) / See How I Made Fun With This Female AI (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.