Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death (95297 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by pimper24: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by bigtt76(f): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
My thoughts too. I think there are other powers running this thing because where does it happen that an accuse is being interviewed by media houses making it look like a star who committed a crime. She should be talking to her lawyers now and preparing to go to court. Trust me they will die this case some how nor bi Naija again? Who don hear of Uduak case again? undecided

Mastakija:
Dis girl na ode aswear

She just dey pour everything out
Isn't she supposed to speak to a lawyer first b4 even speaking to the press

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mastakija:
Dis girl na ode aswear

That is because somebody somewhere is manipulating what she is saying. She tied his hands, yet there was a struggle. How? He wanted to strangle you with the tied hands?

The lies are becoming embarrassing!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by mukshin(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
God bless you bro.
And government also contribute lot of it.
daclint:
lack of contentment, that's the problem this generation have and its getting worse,everyone want what the next person have, to live a flashy life, make money the quick way,,and the media is not helping.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Germi9: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Your days are numbered. Smelly bitch
Hmmm she stinks right in the middle i suggest
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by infogeneral: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
We already knew she couldn't have been able to overpower him unless he was asleep or his hands were tied. Thief and murderer! This is probably not the first time she would kill.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
iKingsley:
Godamit! Why the story keeps changing? shocked

This pretty girl doesn't know what she's put her hands into

Her supposed lawyers would have thrown in the trowel.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by jidxin(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
bigtt76:
To what end are these interviews taking place? Is this the new method the Nigeria Police are using to get accused persons to confess their crime or what?

if that's wat it takes then its a good development
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1394670/chidinma-ojukwu-tied-usifo-atagas-hands-stabbing-death-video/
That means the girl been lying ... Thought she earlier confessed that they had an argument and he was high and chasing her before she stabbed him on self defense .... What's the essence of her twisting the story .... It's unfortunate what will befall her .... Whom the gods want to kill are first made mad
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by jidxin(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
mccloud224:
Most ppl condemning this girl would do WORSE if they were in her shoes...WTF? I have been seeing comments from fraudsters, cultists,prostitutes,political thugs etc. Who da phuck are you to air your opinion?

Bring this govt down for a better tomorrow. That is the solution.

No elections 2023.

End of.
shut the furrrk up.. What is wrong is wrong.... You are only trying to be subjective here, but as long as she's the one that has been caught we will talk... Wtf how do u even reason like this sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by kay29000(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Phred1717:
Girl almost tried to stab me but something strange appear to her in the middle of the night. Since then she told me to be very careful of what I put myself into..

Wow! But why did she want to stab you?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by 8stargeneral: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Such an evil child
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by ImaIma1(f): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
This girl is no innocent girl as some people try to imagine her to be. It's obvious she has been in this money swindling because but probably hasn't killed anyone until now.

Every day for the thief...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by victons(m): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
So many inconsistency in this story. she's admitted a whole lot to still keep lying.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by PROPEACE: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mastakija:
Dis girl na ode aswear

Well she disappointed you.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
What kind of stupid story is this one?
Well whether you tied him or stab him, all boiled down to you killing him. They only truth we need from you now is for you to say that you did not kill him alone that is where we will believe that you have finally and truly confess everything.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Stanleyq: 12:00am On Jul 04, 2021
iKingsley:

is this really pretty
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by effido666: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2021
iKingsley:

yeah just because the Ataga's family noticed a mark on their dead sons wrist and raised alarm this girl don come change her story again say na she tie the man by her self....I just pity the
rich man wey just go die for a small girl wey never c anything in life lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2021
An eye for an eye... Send her to God quick
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Larrykaysail(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2021
iconnecta:
chaii this girl get mind oo.
if she get gun , she will do more , or to dey use poison, she is very heartless
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Victor1097: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2021
Scripted. they gave her a paper to read from thats why they are filming from the back. I smell a rat here. This thing has some powerful people involved. The girl is just being used. They have probably promised her a safe landing if she cooperates.

Because the family has identified a loophole in the initial story after seeing marks on his hands, they are trying to re script the confession

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by fantasy2018: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Nigerians Claim to be smart but believe any thing.
Lesson learn, Don't take drugs with young girls. Stop disowning your kids and raise them right.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Ofadaman(m): 12:51am On Jul 04, 2021
She' needs a lawyer, why are they allowing her speak to the press, the lady interviewing her self no sabi ask questions
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by AfonjaBoston: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2021
madampresident:
This young woman would have been able to plead a case of self defence but she keeps implicating herself further. Someone tell her to shut up and get a competent lawyer.

They will kill your children born or unborn, siblings and parents in a gruesome manner and the perpetrator will claim self-defense.

E no go better for you
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Jbleenk: 1:06am On Jul 04, 2021
See girl I was sorry for thinking she was just a victim of circumstance.

This is pure premeditated murder she has to pay dearly for.

My apologies to victim’s family and everybody my action affected directly or indirectly.

MURDERER
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Coronavirus1: 1:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Wow, Someone is just telling this girl what to say.
The confession is pretty different from the first narrative.
I think the deceased family, should hire a private investigator. The police may be bought in this case. I see the hand of powerful people around the death of that man
My brother your head is there you got it right my thought this girl is not the killer they are powerful forces behind it.
She is following the police script

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Masterchef(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2021
Tjjones:
It is very disheartening 2 see such heinous being committed by such a promising lady. It shows how far moral decadence has gone. The family system has failed society. GOD PLZ HEAL D LAND

Promising kee devil.

What did she promise you, by the way?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Masterchef(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2021
todugo:

From this changing story, I am beginning to think that this girl did not act alone. This was a plan to get him killed. She is definitely hiding the identity of her accomplice.

So you mean she's a hardened criminal who might have been involved in previous murders?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by studentofTruth: 1:36am On Jul 04, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1394670/chidinma-ojukwu-tied-usifo-atagas-hands-stabbing-death-video/

We all know it's a premeditated murder. What I can't say is if she acted alone or had a partner.

I'm pissed by the interview. Can we call that interviewer a journalist? SMH for NTA and the country!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by afadi2410: 1:37am On Jul 04, 2021
mccloud224:
Most ppl condemning this girl would do WORSE if they were in her shoes...WTF? I have been seeing comments from fraudsters, cultists,prostitutes,political thugs etc. Who da phuck are you to air your opinion?

Bring this govt down for a better tomorrow. That is the solution.

Perhaps you are the one that will do far worse,abi?

No elections 2023.

End of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.