Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death (95295 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
I'm afraid na BDSM rubbish she take overpower the man even as he was unconscious angry. Wicked girl!

Moral is almost gone to the dogs.

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Confirmedzombie: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is pure propaganda by Igbos to distraction Nigerians from The coward Nnamdi kanu.

I can never fall for this IPOB propaganda.

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Mustiboy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Some idiots here will still come to defend her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by tiswell(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fake news
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Omoslim26: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
No be today you start to do this kind job.
Plss they should torture her to start mentioning names. She probably works for a catel.

17 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Illuminatiship(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
iKingsley:
Godamit! Why the story keeps changing? shocked

This pretty girl doesn't know what she's put her hands into
she go soon know

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by paqman: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
It getting complicated more to be revealed soon
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by InventTech: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
daclint:
lack of contentment, that's the problem this generation have and its getting worse,everyone want what the next person have, to live a flashy life, make money the quick way,,and the media is not helping.

Yes, the media keeps pushing death and they do it very well..
Trip lee

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by EndyEdesonNews(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Caboceer: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
wetdspace:
In memory of big pussy

what the fûck does this mean bro? grin

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Befii: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
It seems she was trained as a special force member.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Judolisco(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
I told someone here that... That first interview police never touch her... Dem Don touch am for here she Don dey talk... Npf I hail o

12 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Bobcul: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sweet on the middle, you know.?
And some go die for the middle.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by J2381: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Men they're just writing script for this girl to follow.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by IvarDboneless: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Press doing more damage to this girl before her hearing...but this girl get mind sha...like they say he who the Gods wants to kill they first make mad...she never saw it coming.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by tempex88(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Story is inconsistent....am no longer interested.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Bar1941(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
This girl is a devil, only God knows how many men she'd killed. She needs to be hanged to death.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Bobcul: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sweet on the middle, you know.?
And some go die for the middle.
one thing must kill a man.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
This lady is lying
The story is too made up
Unfortunately we wld never know the truth and she will die in prison before charged to court

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Femeto: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
This lady just dey tell different stories. Some people her feeding her lies.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by BareFacedLies(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
This girl is a monster!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by DaddyRochie1642: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
This Stupid BITCH has been lying since, she has no Remorse and she deserves the Firing Squad or Hanging, ... Nonsense sad sad

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Saifullah01: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
How did we become so bereft of morals to this point. Imagine some people encouraging her not to say the truth, or speak to a lawyer, implying that she can get herself off the hook somehow.

What happened to honesty, meekness, honor. I guess these traits are out of vogue. People being corrupt, wicked and dishonest is something, but actively encouraging others to act in such dishonourable fashion even even with glaring evidence of culpability is another level of low.

18 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Debra911(f): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is not her 1st time of committing murder

14 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by mccloud224(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mannabbqisgay:

Your head no correct atall

Your entire generation of worthless heads no worth one single hair for my head.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Bahamas95(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mr. Ataga is somewhere regretting why he departed this world in this unfortunate way.

If someone had told him a pussy small girl would kill him he wouldn't have believed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by oluku86: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
I have said this before that Ataga was drugged before he was killed. Ojukwu alone cannot stab Ataga while he is in his normal senses.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by benweezy: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
U claimed it was out of self defense

How can somebody that is sleeping be violent

Smart girl

Murder
Ashawo
Liar
Thief

Ur name na worry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by WaffenSS(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Where are those crazy ambulance-chasing lawyers claiming they'd get her off with claims of self defense?

16 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by BruncleZuma: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
bigtt76:
To what end are these interviews taking place? Is this the new method the Nigeria Police are using to get accused persons to confess their crime or what?

Good question

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by favour32(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Make dem finish this girl matter quick... Sapphiere....you see ya mate?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.