Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI (108498 Views)

IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) / Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News / Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by computersoft: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cokahot:
John wick,Jason Statham,even Jackie Chan would have fled the moment the bullets failed to penetrate. Wtf and u waited till the 48th bullet. That's dumb.
Why wait till dem use pistol burst your head. Its just like shooting to a bullet proof car,common sense suppose tell u to flee with the car or get killed.
may be they caught him before they start shooting him.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin so this is about Juju bulletproof ads. But he is dead anyways..

What is funny about this? And he was killed for what reason?? This is nothing bt extrajudicial killings committed by the state on its citizens.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by BSsniffer: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Stab at thee he that will,. No stab the soul can kill.

Rest on uncle adisa. Knowing you was a blessing.

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by dan761(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
nnamdico82:
All these PDP agents are on the loose, ladoja dump igboho now trying to be relevant, igboho Adeyemo is a fraudster.

. Really ! Killers Herdsmen will kill your relatives soonest .U will be a Fraudster if u ever Rebuffed that ..

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by witworth(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
AFONJAS dying for Igboho's sake

Foolishness!
many have died for many, many have died for nothing, so keep your observations to yourself, nobody needs your cowardice advice, we know what we want and what we are fighting for. The country Nigeria is a useless country and Yoruba nation will be achieved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by flokii: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
SimplyFacts:
There's no need engaging DSS in gun duel if he had no skeleton in his cupboard.

I don't write to court public or political favour cool

The story would have been different if it was during the day, what we call ojumomo.. don't you think?

I mean with the rate of kidnappings and abductions going on in the country, how would they have known for sure that they were who they claimed they were at 1:00am and not some robbery attack or armed abductors?
I'm just looking at it from a different perspective cos it's just an unfortunate incident really.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by jesus19984: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
insidenaijasblog:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dss-shot-igbohos-right-hand-man-adogan-48-times-butchered-him-to-death-ilana-oodua/%3famp

And you were there counting the shots or bullets. And, also supervised the butchering.

You people should continue painting this country black.

I hope when the fire is set none of you will run away?
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by 7lives: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The juju vest failed that

Could be the reason why Sunday Igboho turned to a cat and Vanished leaving his juju vest behind

Na okigbe dem dey call that thing something that is not more than 100 naira in the north, this one still go buy fake.
Lesson iwa omo ni mu omo se okigbe, na their past dey catch up with them.
Mad people everywhere.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Buckeyemedia1: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
It reminds me about Ikonso... .........

But they were busy thanking Federal Govt anyway.....

Rest in peace is hard to find again in Nigeria under Buhari / Osibande government
Just imagine, they should separate Nigeria because Fulanis are oppressing them in their own country, so they want to runaway & create another country?,What Kind of Jokers are these?

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by dragunov: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
I gat no godamn word to say rather than this is a case of master and slave.
What goes around comes around, West Coast supported this monster when it was East Coast time.
I remember Operation Python Dance is still fresh in my mind. Kill them all was the watchword from the West Coast.
Military never even start Una dun dey run, what if military start to d kill, that means Benin Republic straight
Never support evil or injustice bcs its favoring u, remember karma is real

Hmmmm. Let me teach you a bit of Nigerian history. The British devils handed power to Ahmadu Bello despite being the 3rd position after voting. Why? They claimed he had more sits. Same way Trump beat Hillary. Awolowo who had the highest vote approached Zik for a coalision that would destroy Bello's chances of acquiring power. Zik said yes to him while after being threatened by the British devils he went to the north and gave his bloc to Bello. So who started the treachery? Awolowo went home dejected but silent. 1 year and 6months late he was slammed in jail by Fulanis on trumped up charges same way Kanu is being treated. Same method on Igboho. Because of that event alone over 14,000 Yoruba rioters were killed by the Nigeria army which consisted mainly of Igbo soldiers. The Fulani have been master of divide and rule since inception. Nzegwu, being proficient in Hausa discovered in a meeting by the then Fulani elites the same plot being carried out by the present maladministration. That was one of the reasons for the 1st bloody coup. History is just repeating itself. So be advised well before you come here to post rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by xpool(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria is a zoo
You are all wrong!
A zoo is highly organised.
NIGERIA IS A JUNGLE

4 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by frankson1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Please take the lead.

Seems your ancestors need your presence in hell.

No! Their only strength is in front of their keyboards.
if they march to Ikoyi they will still come online to tell us the security men dealt with them.

Besides, the people who said that the man was shot 48 times, where they close enough to count the number of shots while DSS allowed them watch live Nollywood movie?

I hope the youths will vote right in 2023.
No more fulani man.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Lastanza: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is how they go about creating monsters out of people. What about so many other means of resolving issues other than this.

Dss should know they that they've just created another revolutionary group up west

2 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by dragunov: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Just imagine, they should separate Nigeria because Fulanis are oppressing them in their own country, so they want to runaway & create another country?,What Kind of Jokers are these?

If you can't wrap your brains around the idea of resisting oppression, then be a slave forever
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Benwallt(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
He just died for nothing.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by 7lives: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
delzbaba:
You took 48 bullets and still waited for someone to smash your head with a pestle? Why not run to fight another day like your oga.

Na abobaku, may be he hasn't heard of moja mosa.

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by mutvy: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Calling Nigeria zoo is not enough. Go and carry weapons and start a war. Those who are ready to kill you and your family are waiting.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Sterope(f): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigerian newspapers are so useless. Many of them have been bought. What type of news is this for goodness sake?
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Hodstat1986: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
This people mission is to get rid of Igboho but they're yet to achieve that. Knowing fully well that what had happened has demoralized him they now result to praising him at every mentioning of his name ( may peace and blessings of eedua be with him) idiot people.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by od501: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
What goes around comes around, West Coast supported this monster when it was East Coast time.
I remember Operation Python Dance is still fresh in my mind. Kill them all was the watchword from the West Coast.
Military never even start Una dun dey run, what if military start to d kill, that means Benin Republic straight

The Best comment ever
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
flokii:
Igboho shouldn't have associated with Igbos.. It was peaceful rally all along till you guys allowed bad influence into your midst.
RIP to the young chap.. may Eledumare have mercy on your soul.
they always find a way to blame igbos instead of Buhari the fulani that unleashed mayhem on yoruba land.

real Omoluabis be careful with these Tinubu urchins and miscreants among you guys
they're worse than fulanis because they're much closer to you guys

2 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by louqas: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

So daft
I still dont get it when some mofos come online and scream Fulani domination......how foolish for 200 tribes to be claiming a tribe less than 10% of the population dominates them......never will i as a southerner say such nonsense .....any southern youth screaming this is just a damn fool being brainwashed by politicians

2 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Peppysco: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

No one is asking for your irrelevant pity. You hate and despice other regions and when such is returned back to you, you begin to open your mouth wide like a pig and begin to claim the victim and the oppressed.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by poj(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Drefaithful:
Let us reason well, for someone that withstood 48 bullets, definitely he was also armed and as such he might have returned fire.

In fact, at least he ought to have killed one person with his ammunition.

Finally, who was counting the shot that got it accurately that it was 48 bullets that was shot at him. All the above assertions require a thorough scrutiny.
. I have the feeling that th DSS recorded casualties too but didn't want to open up.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by 7lives: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Ewu mbÄ™ ooo. DSS run for your lifel. Because I do know these guys would revenge. People should not think too far if they see police fall mysteriously from now on. Troubles siddon, yanga go wake am. These people no dey learn from end stars experience. I wonder why they always allow oliticians to always use them to achieve their selfish agenda.

So you no hear say na Yoruba woman lead the operation?.
Agbara ju agbara lo, that woman's babalawo is probably hotter than you can imagine.

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

They are not jokers pls....in a sane clime, all citizens deserve the same treatment.....the same security and job opportunities

What you should ask is why are they thinking of creating a new country now during Buhari's government....

Buhari for third tenure anyway.......until the South comes to a round table and know the North has Central, East and West but all are NORTH in sharing Nigerian resources
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by seunoj: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
fergie001:
Hmmmmm

Police never chop. What do u expect
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Buckeyemedia1: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
witworth:
many have died for many, many have died for nothing, so keep your observations to yourself, nobody needs your cowardice advice, we know what we want and what we are fighting for. The country Nigeria is a useless country and Yoruba nation will be achieved.
Which Yoruba Nation? The Oyo Empire fought themselves for over 200 years until the British came & restored sanity? Please go & read your history, ignorance is giving you a wrong misconception. Yorubas are the same people that begged for the creation of states from western Nigeria because they held their own cultural heritage, people from Osun begged to be separated from Oyo people, people from Ekiti begged to be cut free from Ondo state, Sani Abacha granted them their request, today ignorant people are shouting Oduduwa Nation,?they think they are doing Buhari not knowing they are only fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
dragunov:

Hmmmm. Let me teach you a bit of Nigerian history. The British devils handed power to Ahmadu Bello despite being the 3rd position after voting. Why? They claimed he had more sits. Same way Trump beat Hillary. Awolowo who had the highest vote approached Zik for a coalision that would destroy Bello's chances of acquiring power. Zik said yes to him while after being threatened by the British devils he went to the north and gave his bloc to Bello. So who started the treachery? Awolowo went home dejected but silent. 1 year and 6months late he was slammed in jail by Fulanis on trumped up charges same way Kanu is being treated. Same method on Igboho. Because of that event alone over 14,000 Yoruba rioters were killed by the Nigeria army which consisted mainly of Igbo soldiers. The Fulani have been master of divide and rule since inception. Nzegwu, being proficient in Hausa discovered in a meeting by the then Fulani elites the same plot being carried out by the present maladministration. That was one of the reasons for the 1st bloody coup. History is just repeating itself. So be advised well before you come here to post rubbish.
U would have asked yourself why is it that ever since Zik left planet earth nobody has ever heard anything about his family. No Igbo is burstful of zik
Past its just by gone, but presently, West Coast deserve whatever they are seen right now
Mind u some of my g's are from West Coast, I even spend more time with them that in my house.

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by redsun(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Why should a certified mainstream media with a rational editor publish such a superstitious, irrational and unfounded news? How on earth will any slowpoke believe that oyinbo made bullets expended from a functional gun will not kill a nigger with just one or two accurate shots?

So-called learned people at the forefront of reasoning, learning and understanding shouldn't be the ones peddling such news because it deludes regular even more.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by MrEndowed1: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please who was counting the 48 bullets ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.