Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls (6060 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by sistawoman: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

honestly ,all this people saying they will date broked assed men ,i think they r all forming seriously,

nobody wants a damn wealthy man here,but we r talking about comfort here,a comfortable man,who can feed /provide for his wife and kids(if any) the woman herself must work too,but atleast d man should be able to provide their three square meals

who wants to suffer?marry a poor man and wear rags all in d name of humility

im not saying money is d foundation of marriage,i know love comes too,but plsssssssssssss lets drop all this ,love conquers all and shits like that

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. . . . . .

Just what I am talking about.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by sistawoman: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
$$Rhino:

Love don't conquers nothing when it comes to relationship, and that is why i love what bible says " Money answereth all things"

But what you are missing uis that money is not the be all end all.

For instance i dont want to start a relationship with a pedifile. call me what you want but if i meet him and he tells me he is a sex offender the relationship is over.

Just like if i meet a dude and he is "currently unemployed" then i dont want shit to do with you, cuz he should not be looking for a woman but a job.

If during a relationship i got to hold my man down cuz he loss his job then it is all good cuz when he was working he would have done the same thing for a sis.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by ssRhino: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2008
sistawoman:

But what you are missing uis that money is not the be all end all.

For instance i don't want to start a relationship with a pedifile. call me what you want but if i meet him and he tells me he is a sex offender the relationship is over.

Just like if i meet a dude and he is "currently unemployed" then i don't want shit to do with you, because he should not be looking for a woman but a job.

If during a relationship i got to hold my man down because he loss his job then it is all good because when he was working he would have done the same thing for a sis.

I never said Money is all, but money is big, besides, someone that has money would have married u be4 u can even have the chance to find out anything, now i kno wyou will tell me the relationship is based on lies, fine, but the bottom line is that, he would have used all his money to make u see double.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by sistawoman: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2008
$$Rhino:

I never said Money is all, but money is big, besides, someone that has money would have married u be4 u can even have the chance to find out anything, now i kno wyou will tell me the relationship is based on lies, fine, but the bottom line is that, he would have used all his money to make u see double.

A man like that would not even get my number. I dont want nor care for a rich man, I dont want nor care for the problems that come with loving/being married to a rich man.

I just want to be able to pay the mortage, but 3 squares a day on the table, buy the clothing we need for ourselves and our children, take a vaction someplace every couple of years, put the kids thru college, play/spoil our grands and retire someplace we both agree on.

I am a very very very simple woman. Anything extra I will pay for myself out of my monthly allowance.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by ssRhino: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2008
sistawoman:

A man like that would not even get my number. I don't want nor care for a rich man, I don't want nor care for the problems that come with loving/being married to a rich man.

I just want to be able to pay the mortage, but 3 squares a day on the table, buy the clothing we need for ourselves and our children, take a vaction someplace every couple of years, put the kids through college, play/spoil our grands and retire someplace we both agree on.

I am a very very very simple woman. Anything extra I will pay for myself out of my monthly allowance.

A simple woman will not worry abt vacation, not to talk of once every 2 years.
A simple woman will rent a 2 bdrm apartment and reside there with his kids and Dada
A simple woman will not need a car, but will back one child while she is pregnant and they will be going around in her "legedes benz"
A simple woman will let the kids eat and not too worried about herself.

I am yet to see a woman that will pass on a rich man, all cos she cant handle the drama that comes with marrying a rich man, i will be glad if u cld be the first one, however, i doubt it.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by sistawoman: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2008
$$Rhino:

A simple woman will not worry about vacation, not to talk of once every 2 years.
A simple woman will rent a 2 bdrm apartment and reside there with his kids and Dada
A simple woman will not need a car, but will back one child while she is pregnant and they will be going around in her "legedes benz"

I[b] am yet to see a woman that will pass on a rich man, all because she can't handle the drama that comes with marrying a rich man, i will be glad if u cld be the first one, however, i doubt it.[/b]

I have!!!

and let me rephase that for you a simple woman with a good god dam income.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by ssRhino: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
sistawoman:

I have!!!

and let me rephase that for you a simple woman with a good god dam income.

That is good, so i guess u cld do that cos uh ave a damn good income, cos your income can afford some of the things u have listed.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by sistawoman: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
$$Rhino:

That is good, so i guess u cld do that because uh ave a damn good income, because your income can afford some of the things u have listed.

yes.

that is why i will not, will not. . . . . did i say will not support a man. My husband/mate/bf does not need to make as much money as I do (most dont) but he must be bringing something to the table.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by onyinye2(f): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2008
sistawoman:

yes.

that is why i will not, will not. . . . . did i say will not support a man.  My husband/mate/boyfriend does not need to make as much money as I do (most don't) but he must be bringing something to the table.
(coughing relentlessly)

$$Rhino:

A simple woman will not worry about vacation, not to talk of once every 2 years.

I am yet to see a woman that will pass on a rich man, all because she can't handle the drama that comes with marrying a rich man, i will be glad if u cld be the first one, however, i doubt it.
That is not a simple woman, more on the grounds of cheap.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by ssRhino: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2008
onyinye2:

That is not a simple woman, more on the grounds of cheap.

that was meant to be a joke.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by shuppie(f): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2008
$$Rhino:

A simple woman will not need a car[b], but will back one child while she is pregnant[/b] and they will be going around in her "legedes benz"

I am yet to see a woman that will pass on a rich man, all because she can't handle the drama that comes with marrying a rich man, i will be glad if u cld be the first one, however, i doubt it.
[quote][/quote]

this is more of suffering.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by tommyex(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2008
Can it work for guys??
mayb sex could also mean a relationship of some sort. . . .
But 'No money no friend'
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by rampant(f): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
$$Rhino:

lies lies lies,a simple and humble woman can also have a car and still remain simple and humble than d so called legedez benz pple

u call suffering herself and kids simple abi?
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by agwoko: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2008
No money no pady.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by obongyi: 2:24am On Aug 27, 2008
Immaturity angry
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2008
No more true love, its now Money Love grin
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by ikestarr: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2008
Its just the way Women are. And quite frankly thats why I love Nigerian women, Because relationships are straight forward with them. Look like you own a Gold mine or at least that you would one day, talk like your dad owns a minting firm and at the very least be aiming to be very rich even if you are still not quite there and they will be lining up to warm your bed. If you are half handsome then you are in for some trouble. Not that this is the real mccoy. What we really want is Companionship and loyalty

A caveat emptor here though. Never spend above your means or dip hands into your investment money not even for THE ONE. And remember there is indeed NO true romance without finance. Fellas spend on that girl(period) cool
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by obongyi: 2:46am On Aug 31, 2008
Because some girls are money-lovers
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by amaikama(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2009
Simple, cause they like them selves more than you like your self. They tend to spend their own moni cusmatics and spend urs wen their is finish. they have this adage that it is the responsibility of a man to take care of them. That why you must have moni before they will allow you enter the forbidden planet. Sad though causr they tend to commercialize the holy place at the end of the day. cry So sad i tell you my brother.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by amaikama(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2009
But if i see the forbidden planet, i go buy oohh!! no get me wrong!! grin Afterall, no be me commercialize am, na them. cry
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by wuzdreams(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2009
Tell your friends that finally HIV/AIDS now have cure, proven tests and concepts. We can finally wipe the tears from those affected and put smile in their faces once again. The problem with the black race is that we don't believ in our selves, it is a nigerian thing, encourage research.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by jamace(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2009
No more true love, its now Money Love

Yes. Love has been monetised. I f you have the money you can always buy one. Chikena lipsrsealed.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by Chike200: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2010
Girls have a way of lieing to them selves, who would admit "i married him for his money" nobody!, but am telling you all, some girls have met told me they dont date broke ass guys!dont get them wrong o you must not be bill gates no, but u have to be able to cater for yourself and your wife! i believe anyone dating a broke guy is doing dat so they would praise her, okay listen to this, one girl called a presenta ona love show and said she is tired, she cant take it anymore, anytime she ask the guy money for this, he dont have, money for that he dont have, though she loved the guy buh the love was fading, why its all cos of money, so guys dont let all those girls fool you saying is not all girls that want money, unless those girls saying it are ugly, but guys even a woman said it, if a man really nids a girl(especially beautiful ones) he should be ready to spend, chikina!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? / Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? / If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.