Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Do You Know The Name Of This Song?? I Have The Lyrics Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know The Name Of This Song?? I Have The Lyrics Only. (489 Views)

Ashanti, 40, Bares It All In Visual For Her Newest Song, I Want You. VIDEO / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / Did You Use Wizkid Song -i Love My Baby To As A Girl Out Back In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Name Of This Song?? I Have The Lyrics Only. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2021

Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Song?? I Have The Lyrics Only. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
That's all I got.... Does anyone hear no the name and singer of the song? Please!!!

I really need this.
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Song?? I Have The Lyrics Only. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
I came across it while surfing YouTube.
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Song?? I Have The Lyrics Only. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
And just so attached to it.
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Song?? I Have The Lyrics Only. by Arthurity1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Scare away the dark by Passenger
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Song?? I Have The Lyrics Only. by Ofemmanu1: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Scare away the Dark lyrics- Passenger.

Well, sing, sing at the top of your voice Love without fear in your heart Feel, feel like you still have a choice If we all light up we can scare away the dark We wish our weekdays away Spend our weekends in bed Drink ourselves stupid And work ourselves dead And all just because that's what mom and dad said we should do We should run through the forest We should swim in the streams We should laugh, we should cry We should love, we should dream We should stare at the stars and not just the screens You should hear what I'm saying and know what it means To sing, sing at the top of your voice Love without fear in your heart Feel, feel like you still have a choice If we all light up we can scare away the dark Well, we wish we were happier, thinner and fitter We wish we weren't losers and liars and quitters We want something more not just nasty and bitter We want something real not just hash tags and Twitter
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Song?? I Have The Lyrics Only. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Arthurity1:
Scare away the dark by Passenger
thanks, man!
Nairaland, I love you guys!
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Song?? I Have The Lyrics Only. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
Scare away the Dark lyrics- Passenger.

Well, sing, sing at the top of your voice
Love without fear in your heart
Feel, feel like you still have a choice
If we all light up we can scare away the dark
We wish our weekdays away
Spend our weekends in bed
Drink ourselves stupid
And work ourselves dead
And all just because that's what mom and dad said we should do
We should run through the forest
We should swim in the streams
We should laugh, we should cry
We should love, we should dream
We should stare at the stars and not just the screens
You should hear what I'm saying and know what it means
To sing, sing at the top of your voice
Love without fear in your heart
Feel, feel like you still have a choice
If we all light up we can scare away the dark
Well, we wish we were happier, thinner and fitter
We wish we weren't losers and liars and quitters
We want something more not just nasty and bitter
We want something real not just hash tags and Twitter
thanks, man. You rock!!!

(1) (Reply)

See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes / How Can I Withdraw This Money? / Please Help Me Recover My Extremely Important Gmail Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.