Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now (2497 Views)

Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye / #EndSARS: Pro-government thugs attack protesters, set cars ablaze / Pro Government Bullies Invade Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Conner44: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
seunowa:

There is one who calls himself dogeddog

that one is doggondogg or doggeddogg. he is an alternate monika of another one of the main culprits.

ghe people that do this thing on nairaland are not many, its just that they have many other monikas too.
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
OnionBandit:
All you need to do is....be objective! Use logic..don't be sentimental

Please, will that 30k enta latest by 29 of every month? I need the propaganda money ASAP.
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Monogamy: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Conner44:

close your mouth.

Aren't you mannabbqgrillz aka nlpolicewoman aka eriggs aka philip terungwa dav the benue apc betrayer of his people?

you are the chief bmc online warrior on nairaland today, congratulations

helinues has left his monika and is now posting with his new monogamy monika

it will never end well for all of you liers on this forum turning it to dirt.

You know I have been telling you to dey your lane but it be like you no wan hear..

Hope you will get the things wey no lose wey you dey find

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Conner44: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

You know I have been telling you to dey your lane but it be like you no wan hear..

my tin loss and na you hold am
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by seunowa(f): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Conner44:

that one is doggondogg or doggeddogg. he is an alternate monika of another one of the main culprits.

ghe people that do this thing on nairaland are not many, its just that they have many other monikas too.
ok
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Roon9(m): 5:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Abeg shut up!
Wetin you wan do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Governor Ihedioha’s SSG Appointed As IPOB/ESN New Legal Adviser (photos) / Updated: Watch Moment Police Invade Church, Arrest Uche Nwosu / Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.