Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now (2457 Views)

Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye / #EndSARS: Pro-government thugs attack protesters, set cars ablaze / Pro Government Bullies Invade Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by odduduwa: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:
Yes, they are paid because they don't align with your reasoning.

Dumbest comment ever.
this one is among them

2 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Commentor: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2021
odduduwa:
this one is among them

Why e come dey pain you?
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by odduduwa: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Whois:
List of shame

onionbandit

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by FarahAideed: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:
Yes, they are paid because they don't align with your reasoning.

Dumbest comment ever.

You people are paid abeg ..what you guys do is not normal human behavior

5 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by OnionBandit(f): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2021
odduduwa:
onionbandit
when your eye clear, you sef go join the list. Right now, I know you are under an oath to defend evil or "die unexpectedly"

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by odduduwa: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
when your eye clear, you sef go join the list. Right now, I know you are under an oath to defend evil or "die unexpectedly"
30k doing a marvelous job in your life , how do I join , I want to taste this 30k

3 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Commentor: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2021
FarahAideed:

You people are paid abeg ..what you guys do is not normal human behavior

Why e come dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by OnionBandit(f): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2021
odduduwa:
30k doing a marvelous job in your life , how do I join , I want to taste this 30k
All you need to do is....be objective! Use logic..don't be sentimental

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Really funny

I recall the same comment being made about GEJ supporters back then

Now the abuse is going the other way.

Well, for me both sides are bad. Fence better

2 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Captain8(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2021
so one has be paid to air his or her view?
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by knightsTempler: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2021
One thing Buhari has succeeded in doing is institutionalize willful ignorance. It is your responsibility as a sane human not to engage those paid buffoons for your sanity.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by NLPoliceWoman: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Whois:
List of shame

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by odduduwa: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
All you need to do is....be objective! Use logic..don't be sentimental
how do I join , send me link
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Commentor: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Whois:
List of shame

Are you OK?

Why is my name not on the list?
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by IGBOSON1: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
richeso:

its not new na. that was how nairaland losts its glory.
today we don't have quality engaging threads anymore because some rats have 20 accounts to reply you with bullshit and total nonsense.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Olofin2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Whois:
List of shame

That oloribu.ruku at number one...I made a comment he didn't like by quoting vulturebbq, he used policewoman account to quote me that lalasclala should ban me. Wherey people. The useless paid mod went ahead to ban me as if na only one account I get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Olofin2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Are you OK?

Why is my name not on the list?

You just collected 30k for first month. If your name is included, the wherey that employed you will know that your cover got blown faster, and will terminate the propaganda job. That means hunga. The guy likes you.

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Commentor: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Olofin2:

You just collected 30k for first month. If your name is included, the wherey that employed you will know that your cover got blown faster, and will terminate the propaganda job. That means hunga. The guy likes you.

No, my name must be on the list.

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by ALTERNATEID: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
The only reason you guys have the liberty to open a silly thread like this and even post so many senseless and illogical comments is because Nairaland moderators don’t enforce the forum’s rules effectively. Someone even compiled a list of some selected forum members and tagged it “list of Shame” and moderators have not done anything about it. Sigh!

If rules were well enforced, you all won’t have the opportunity to confidently open a thread to abuse other forum members whose only offense is not agreeing with your bigoted political views.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Seun(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
blackprick:
I have notice so many paid pro Government propagandists, defending security agencies in each and every thread. Seems they were long waiting for this day. The accounts are registered as females and also males but I bet they emanate from the same group.

Most of them just creates accounts today. Like one account name Prince of lagos is on every thread.
They came from Twitter. undecided

5 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seun:

Talkative

Post 54

Talkative

This guy is addicted to talking 54 posts in less than an hour ? a new nairaland record wow!!
grin

Have you been getting message the server is overwhelmed? Na this guy o grin

This guy na legendary talkative

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
blackprick:
[s]I have notice so many paid pro Government propagandists, defending security agencies in each and every thread. Seems they were long waiting for this day. The accounts are registered as females and also males but I bet they emanate from the same group.

Most of them just creates accounts today. Like one account name Prince of lagos is on every thread. [/s]
very dangerous thread to our unity

Nairaland says no to seperatist
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by CodeTemplar: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seun:
It is a global phenomenon, especially islamist dominated countries. Saudi Arabia na baba for this game.

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by CodeTemplar: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
It is time to sell post tickets. I you post more than 5 times a day you got to use a prepaid post ticketing system for more most.
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by IvarDboneless: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
A zombie will always be a zombie...chekina
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by blackprick(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

very dangerous thread to our unity

Nairaland says no to seperatist

Northrulesnaija created on 26th june

3 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Janicex: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
I noticed it too
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
blackprick:

Northrulesnaija created on 26th june
Ive been on nl for 5 years …my old account amina45 is still here…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hon. Yakubu Dogara As Tinubu's Running Mate / BREAKING: Osun Assembly Rejects Adeleke’s Decision To Rename State / Just In: Tinubu Is Blackmailing CBN, Buhari, Yoruba Christians, Ibos, INEC,Arise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.